Lesson 3: Don't Stop

Lyrics of the Heart

Finally, he let himself go. Hearing the words from Ryeowook was all he needed. Tonight he would be selfish and take all of Ryeowook's love for his own, and he knew it was going to be a bad ending. He knew he was going to hurt Ryeowook, but he was going sure to make it up to him. For the rest of his life he would make sure.

 

He sped up his pace, ignoring Ryeowook's sobs or screams of pain. He couldn't stop now. He could only kiss him sweetly and try to force him to forget about the pain he was causing. His lust, wants, needs...everything was at his limit. He pinned Ryeowook's hands to the bed, holding his hands tightly in place. It felt exhilarating to hear his screams, even if they were because of the pain.

 

He slowed down suddenly, huffing and panting. Blood was still dropping onto his own bed sheets, and he knew he should stop. He needed to let Ryeowook recover, but the sight below him only made him hungrier for the young boy. Ryeowook's hair was messy, but one of those cute messy morning hairstyles. He wanted to smile at the half-dazed eyelids that drooped tiredly. He was surprised the most by the words Ryeowook whispered.

 

"More...hyung."

 

Yesung couldn't resist the words. He started again with an even faster pace, this time he made sure to let Ryeowook feel just as much pleasure as he was. Hitting his prostate over and over and kissing with a fever he never knew he had.

 

"Ryeowook. Wookie...my wookie." Yesung moaned, closing his eyes tightly as he felt his stomach getting hard. He smiled slightly when he heard Ryeowook load screams. It was obvious he was very close as well.

 

One more long sent them both of the edge. Yesung moaned loudly, finally feeling his long awaited release as he crumbled forward on top of Ryeowook. He moved slightly off him, making sure to hold onto his waist though. He didn't want to separate from his hot body just yet.

 

"H-hyung...ah." Ryeowook's voice was a mix of plain and pleasure, but it didn't matter as he cuddled into Yesung's body. The elder made sure to wrap a protective arm around the tiny body, protecting him.

 

It was too easy for the both of them to fall asleep in such a warm and loving position. Something that they had both been waiting for.

 

Only when Yesung woke, his eyes digging their way through the darkness of his own room. It was very obvious that they had slept all day, the drug finally from the drug and Ryeowook still sleeping because of his exhausted body...thanks to yours truly, Yesung.

 

He ran a gentle hand across the smooth skin along Ryeowook's spine. He was sure no one had such soft skin as Ryeowook did. He kissed the man on the back of the neck before getting up and getting dressed. He was hungry...starving.

 

He sighed as he wandered out to the kitchen where he searched for something filling and yet satisfying. He was sure nothing would be as good as Ryeo-...he shook his head. He couldn't think like that or he really wouldn't eat or sleep once again. He pulled out the rice, making sure it was in the rice cooker before looking for anything else. He decided that chicken was the only thing thawed and something he was pretty sure he knew how to cook, except it didn't have any directions...like the ones he usually bought did.

 

He tried to go from memory, setting the oven to a certain degree, letting the chicken sit in a spicy liquid until the oven was ready and then watching it for a few minutes as soon as it was in the oven. He smiled to himself, believing that it was another success story in his life, but he was bored too easily.

 

He went straight back to his bedroom, where his baby hadn't moved a single bit. He sighed, knowing that this wouldn't do. He climbed on top of his lover, making sure to make the bed extra shaky as he did. When that seemed to do absolutely nothing, he began to kiss both of his lover's cheeks and rubbing his rough jaw across the cute, puffy cheeks that belonged to his Wookie.

 

He was being cruelly punished. He was still exhausted, he knew because his eyes were too heavy to open. The only thing he could do was grab Yesung's hand to beg him to stop as he kept his heavy eyes closed. He didn't even need to open them to know that Yesung was picking on him, and of course groping his still body.

 

"I'm bored and hungry, Wookie."

 

When he didn't receive a response, he was turned forcefully onto his back. This time his neck was nipped at, and kissed mercilessly. Finally, he moaned to the point that he couldn't sleep any longer. He allowed Yesung to pull him up, onto his lap. He tiredly clinged onto Yesung's warm body, not even caring that he was still completely and Yesung was the exact opposite.

 

"Are you awake yet?" Yesung asked, his voice low and beautiful. Ryeowook shook his head, but he was happy he was awake. He was happy to be awoken by Yesung.

 

"Are you in pain?"

 

Ryeowook shook his head again. He really didn't feel any pain at all. He could only feel the love that was being shared between the two of them. He kissed Yesung gently on the lips, thinking that that was the first time he initiated a kiss. He closed his eyes again, smiling when he felt Yesung's fingers trail along his face.

 

However, the sweet moment was ruined when a smell worse than anything he ever smelled before entered his nostrils. He opened his eyes wide, meeting Yesung's which seemed to have not noticed.

 

"What's that smell?"

 

Yesung took a moment to take a sniff of the air, before his face fell.

 

"Oh no!" He said lowly, gently pulling them both off the bed.

 

You can guess what happened right? He let the chicken catch on fire. Not like the chicken just got burnt and was uneatable, but he actually caught the chicken on fire!

 

Ryeowook just giggled from the living room, the bed sheets wrapped firmly around his body as Yesung stared at his destroyed kitchen. He turned to Ryeowook, hearing the soft giggles.

 

"Are you laughing at me?"

 

Ryeowook shook his head quickly, trying to hide his smile.

 

"You are!" Yesung framed him, walking towards Ryeowook who didn't dare move. He could only continue laughing at the scene that Yesung had caused. He didn't mind it in the least when Yesung wrapped tight arms around him, kissing his lips hungrily.

 

"Let's go out. I'm starving." He whispered before leading the both of them to his shower.