Master

Lyrics of the Heart

He couldn't stop staring at the beautiful face, and smiling at the angelic snores coming from the kids mouth. He never would have thought that living like this with Ryeowook could give him happiness. He wasn't going to give up on this. Not this easily. He would work for it, because Ryeowook deserved at least that much from him.

 

He smiled wider when Ryeowook rolled towards him, in his sleep. He carefully placed the blanket further over him. He didn't need his maid to catch a cold after all.

 

"Wookie-ah, you'll accept this, won't you? You can't ever leave me, araso?"

"Yesung-ahh"

 

His eyes widened, he never expected Ryeowook to call his name while he was sleeping. He also pouted that Ryeowook dared to talk informally even if he was still sleeping...he risked knocking the kid's head gently.

 

He glanced toward the door when it was suddenly pushed open. He nearly laughed when the puppy Ryeowook had found started whining. He guessed that Ryeowook was spoiling the puppy to the most possible extent.

 

"KkoMing-ah, why do you want so much attention? Ryeowook is mine now." Yesung scolded the puppy but allowed it to jump up on the bed and cuddle next to Ryeowook.

 

He was about to get up when he felt something grab his shirt. He glanced backwards, finding Ryeowook's tired eyes. He smiled, gently leaning back over him.

 

"Are you still mad?"

 

Yesung hesitated for a second before shaking his head no. He wasn't angry. From the beginning, he had never been angry at Ryeowook. It had just been frustrating, but as long as he believed that Ryeowook would accept him then he would do whatever he had to.

 

He was about to get up once again, when Ryeowook grabbed his hand. He glanced at their connected fingers before looking straight into his eyes.

 

"Yes...Master...did you...hear from my mother yet?"

 

He couldn't answer for a few seconds, wondering if he should be truthful or not. The hopeful look in Ryeowook's eyes made the decision for him. He relaxed for a second, breaking eye contact.

 

"I haven't heard anything yet, I'll let you know when I do."

 

He glanced back to see Ryeowook's reaction. He only nodded while his eyes wondered to the bed sheets.

 

Yesung took the moment to try and get up, but once again he was stopped. He turned quickly to Ryeowook who seemed to back away quickly. Maybe he was worried about Yesung's temper?

 

"I'm sorry, but can I ask...one more question?"

 

Yesung nodded, watching him carefully.

 

"Why. Why do you...want me to sleep in the same bed with you? And why did you kiss me?"

 

Yesung stared at him, wondering if he was really clueless and innocent or if he just wanted reinsurance. He sighed, leaning towards Ryeowook who seemed to move away slightly.

 

Once again he was fighting if she should tell the truth or not.

 

"I...get lonely. I don't like sleeping alone."

 

Ryeowook nodded, which forced Yesung to believe that he was good to go. He slowly got up, but as soon as he felt a hand on his arm he returned back onto the bed. This time he didn't hesitate to do what he wanted. He pressed his lips gently against Ryeowook's. After a few seconds, he broke the kiss to gently press his forehead against the kid's.

 

"If you keep me from my shower, I'm going to have to drag you in there with me."

 

Yesung warned, causing Ryeowook's eyes to go wide in surprise. He shook his head, quickly getting up from Yesung's bed.

 

"I'm sorry! I...I'll leave."

 

Ryeowook bowed deeply before basically running out of the room. Yesung sighed after watching him. It was disappointing for him to get that kind of reaction, but he found it funny as well. He would definitely need to teach him Lesson 3 before he went insane.

 

Shower? What was he thinking? Two men. In a shower. ?!?!

 

He shook his head, pushing himself away from Yesung's bathroom door. KkoMing followed him into the kitchen where he fed the poor puppy. After he fed KkoMing, he leaned against the counter thinking about what Yesung had said. For some reason his heart was still beating fast. He couldn't forget the way that Yesung looked at him. The way Yesung smiled at him and the way he had kissed him.

 

He had never been kissed before Yesung. Yesung was his first, which was quite amazing with the amount of guys that he had given s to in the past. He shook his head, not wanting to think about that. He still wanted to think that he was a pure, innocent boy. It wasn't his fault that he had been forced to do those things. It wasn't his fault.

 

"What are you thinking about?"

 

The velvet voice and the warm arms that surrounded him made him jump slightly, snapping him from his thoughts. He couldn't help but to think that Yesung took one really quick shower. He could still feel the drops of water falling from his hair.

 

"Why didn't you dry your hair? You'll catch a cold!" Ryeowook scolded, moving quickly out of Yesung's embrace so that the could grab a towel and place it over Yesung's hair.

 

"I missed you." Yesung pouted, causing Ryeowook to roll his eyes playfully.

 

"You just saw me five minutes ago."

 

"Didn't I say, that I don't like being alone?"

 

Ryeowook stared at him for a moment before nodding. He turned around, avoiding Yesung's eyes as his heart beat out of control.

 

"Don't do that." Yesung turned him around, forcing his chin up.

 

"Do what?"

 

"Don't look anywhere but at me."