Lesson 2

Lyrics of the Heart

It wasn't easy. Staying away from the house all day, just to avoid Ryeowook. To avoid the feelings that seemed to only grow stronger as he was parted. He never thought he would feel this way, but he actually missed the company. Missed having the conversations they would have. He missed the teasing and...just everything.

 

What was worse then anything else though, was the moments when he did see Ryeowook. He could tell that Ryeowook was disappointed. He couldn't even deny that his heart raced for that glimpse of Ryeowook he would see whenever he came home after spending the entire day at one of his friend's house. It didn't take long for them to figure out why he was avoiding his own home. Leeteuk was the first to guess.

 

After an entire week of coming home late at night, Ryeowook had learned to go to sleep before him. It disappointed him in a way, knowing that he still wanted to be met at the door. Or if not met at the door, he expected Ryeowook to be sleeping on the couch after waiting for him all night.

 

He rubbed his head, stumbling around the kitchen. He had actually come home earlier than he had been but Ryeowook had already went to bed. Only Kkoming was still awake, but didn't move from the small make-shift bed that Ryeowook had made. He stared at the puppy for a few minutes, thinking that the puppy really was similar to Ryeowook. They made you fall for them.

 

He sighed, bowing his head in defeat. After so little time, he never thought that he would fall this hard. Not for a random kid he had found, but it was time to admit that he was utterly in love. He never felt like this towards anyone. It was only him.

 

"M-master?" Ryeowook's stuttering, tired voice broke through his trance. He looked slowly up, finding him by the bar as he rubbed his eyes. His eyes widened when he noticed that Ryeowook was wearing very short, tight shorts and a very loose shirt. He quickly looked away, trying to ignore his beating heart.

 

"Yesung!"

 

Ryeowook's voice suddenly brightened, the hope in his voice was almost as clear as Yesung's beating heart. He glanced quickly at Ryeowook, not expecting that Ryeowook would wake up as soon as he got home.

 

"You are finally home! What have you been doing all week? You come home too late."

 

Yesung looked away, thinking about what to say. Then he realized he didn't have to say anything. He didn't have to explain anything. He turned toward Ryeowook, meeting his eyes before brushing past him. He was almost to his door when he heard his voice again.

 

"What did I do? Why? Why don't you talk to me and...and why don't you ever come home?" The sadness was clear, but it was reinforced by a small sob. Yesung turned his head, seeing Ryeowook bowing his head. He hesitated, unable to move at the site.

 

"What did I do?"

 

Yesung sighed. This wasn't his fault. The fact that he couldn't and wouldn't be able to keep his hands of Ryeowook, and knowing that he couldn't have such a sweet, innocent kid...

 

"You didn't do anything. Go to sleep..."

 

"You said you would teach me!"

 

The yell made him hesitate again, this time he forced himself to turn around. To meet Ryeowook's eyes.

 

"I know I did something wrong. I know I did, but I already told you that I didn't know what to do. I don't know how to be a...a maid. You said you would teach me. Why are you mad?"

 

Yesung sighed, looking away but only for an instant.

 

"Master!"

 

Ryeowook fell to his knees, tears falling from his eyes.

 

Yesung stepped towards him, but hesitated again.

 

"What did I do? How can I fix it? Please, tell me what to do! Please..."

 

Yesung set his lips firmly before kneeling down beside him. Ryeowook stared at him.

 

"Didn't I tell you to go to sleep? You still haven't learned lesson one, are you ready for lesson 2?"

 

Ryeowook shook his head, grabbing Yesung's shirt tightly.

 

"Why are you talking like that to me? Why?"

 

Yesung grabbed his arms, pulling him closer. Their faces were only a few centimeters apart. This time, Yesung wasn't joking.

 

"Lesson 2...Ryeowook. Lesson two is that you always need to greet me. Greet your master whenever he comes home."

 

Yesung gave him a long hard look, before leaning forward. He pressed their lips together, holding the back of Ryeowook's head so he was unable to move. He could feel Ryeowook trying to resist him. He would have to teach him lesson #3 soon.

 

He tried to push away, but the kiss was warm and irresistible. He soon felt himself give up on the fight, and allowed Yesung's hungry kiss to be carried on. It wasn't even much longer before he was pulled to his feet and carried inside Yesung's room.

 

He felt fear, as he wasn't sure what to expect from Yesung even as he laid on Yesung's bed.

 

He even tried to get off when Yesung laid down. Yesung quickly caught him, pulling him back onto the mattress with very little force.

 

"Don't try to move anywhere. Tonight, you will stay here."

 

Yesung held onto him tightly, not caring about the fight he was working up to be released. However, Yesung closed his eyes to fall asleep with Ryeowook cuddled in his arms.

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Lovely readerssssssss

Sorry for late updates. I'm doing them when I have timeee

<3

Might not update again for 2-3 days

ChoAnna~