Passport

Lyrics of the Heart

He smiled at the way Ryeowook clung to his arm. It was very obvious, even for those who didn't know Ryeowook very well, that it was his first time on an airplane. He didn't mind that the younger man clung to him. He loved the fact that Ryeowook trusted him.

 

Yesung leaned over, gently placing his lips against Ryeowook's ear.

 

"Sa. Rang. Hae." He whispered, his voice rough from exhaustion. He had worked hard to record all of his songs this entire week, and he still had to be up early for the plane ride. He didn't mind though, excited to be with Ryeowook this time. He smiled widely when Ryeowook turned to him, kissing his cheek quickly before anyone could see.

 

He couldn't wait to be in Japan. In their hotel room, where he could do as he pleased. He could hold Ryeowook for as long as he wanted. His thoughts darkened though, as he thought about the man's mother. Now that he was so deeply in love, he wasn't sure if keeping the secret about Ryeowook's mother was ok. However, he couldn't stand to see him hurt.

 

He watched Ryeowook's excitement as the plane slowly lifted from the ground. Ryeowook still clung to his arm, but that didn't stop him from staring out the small window with curiosity.

 

"Hy...Ye...hmm." Ryeowook had turned to him, starting to say something before he trailed off. He lowered his eyes, blinking.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

Ryeowook lifted his head, searching Yesung's eyes.

 

"It's just that you gave me a nickname. It doesn't feel right to call you hyung...or Yesung. Can...Can I. Can I call you Sungie?"

 

He smiled, loving that Ryeowook wanted to give him a nickname in return. He nodded, gently kissing his forehead.

 

"Sungie...how did you already have a passport for me?" His cheeks blushed, but he smiled all the same. Yesung locked his eyes onto his lover's red lips, but he rubbed his head at the complicated question. He couldn't just spill his entire plan in front of him.

 

"Well, I travel a lot and I thought...a chance like this might pop up. I didn't want you being home alone by yourself all the time, so I had a passport made for you." Ryeowook nodded, smiling again. They were well above the clouds by the time he looked back to the window and it seemed like in no time at all that they were landing in Japan's busiest landing strip.

 

He never thought he would turn out this way. He never thought that while visiting somewhere new, he would only want to stay in a hotel room. It wasn't his fault though, it was the way that Yesung smiled at him and the way that Yesung made him feel as though he was human. He smiled at his reflection, knowing that he had already been in the bathroom for too long.

 

"Wookie?"

 

He turned quickly, seeing Yesung in the doorway. He gladly accepted his hug, feeling the warmth of his body comfort him.

 

"Do we...I mean, are we going out? Sungie?"

 

Yesung looked at him, eyebrows raised and questioning.

 

Ryeowook shook his head, looking at the ground.

 

"I thought we could get dinner downstairs, I'll show you around tomorrow though. I just want to be with you tonight."

 

 

 

 

Sorry! Very short chapter =(

I promise I'll write an awesome, long chapter as soon as I can

Thank you for all your comments and reading my story!

ChoAnna~

Super Junior Daebak! :D