Brotherly Love.

After Every Storm, There's Always A Rainbow

"Annyeong! Min Jung imnida, bangawoyo!" I said cheerfully as I entered the small music studio located quite a few blocks from my apartment. Apparently this Junhyung guy creates music? Okay...I wonder what I'm gonna do here...There was no one in the room though.The whole room was dark and the lights were dim. There was a small leather couch that seemed like a few years old and a messy blanket was on it. Looks like someone's been sleeping here... On the other side of the room there were panels and buttons everywhere. A few sheets of paper were spread out on it too. There was a glass window above it that looked through the other room, must be where all the recording  takes place. I see microphones, speakers, a drum set, some guitars and a keyboard. I had a keyboard once, but we had to sell it when Dad went bankrupt..Hmm, maybe I can play a few notes, since no one's here..

 

I was about to head to the other room when a whole pile of papers on the 'buttons table' fell to the floor. I quickly went and gathered all the papers together. These are music sheets...I looked at one of it and at the top it wrote " Living Without You " and below it a few lines were written;

"...Oh Oh I hate you,
I don't have any trust toward you anymore
In other words, it's a rhythm without a kick
In the word of love, there is a crack
I'll shed a few tears out of courtesy
In terms of colors, I guess it's a gray color
Your clear eyes become more and more cloudy
I already felt that we were growing apart
I knew this would happen huh..."

Woah, looks like someone here has some love problems...I thought to myself and let out a small laugh. Just then, "What are you doing down there?"
I stopped what I was doing. The voice sounded so familiar. A deep husky voice...Right then my eyes widen. Junhyung! I quickly gathered the remaining piece of papers and stood up, but instead I accidentally bumped my head on the table and fell, sending the papers in my hand flying everywhere. I fell to the floor and rubbed my head. "Ouch...

 

Just then I heard someone walking towards me. When I looked up, I saw him. His beautiful hair that looks ruffled, in only his sweat shirt and jeans. His pink lips forming a smile on his beautiful face...Wow, how can someone look this perfect in just a sweat shirt? "Neo gwaenchanhnya? That must've hurt alot." Suddenly I felt a warm hand on my head, rubbing against the spot where it hurt lightly. "I-I'm okay, t-thanks.." He let out a small chuckle, ruffled my hair and helped me collect the rest of the papers. We placed them back on the "buttons table" and then he held out his hand. "Annyeong, naneun Junhyung iss-eoyo." I shook his hand and introduced myself. His hand was bigger than mine and kind of rough, but it's so warm... He apologized about the mess and offered me a seat on the 'used' couch right after taking away the blanket. "Coke?" he asked with that charming smile of his. I nodded my head and he took out a small can of coke from a mini fridge at the corner of the room. How come I didn't notice that small fridge before? And inside the fridge, I saw tons of coke cans. 

 

"You sure do love your coke." Realizing what I just said, I quickly put my hands over my mouth. Dammit! It came right out my mouth... But Junhyung only let out a small laugh and nodded. He placed my coke on the table and sat on the chair opposite me. "So, Taemin told me you needed a job." I suddenly remebered why I was there. I nodded and told him my situation. While I was talking about it, he just sat there, constantly drinking his coke, listening to me and nodding to every word I said. After I'm done talking, he put his coke on the table and sat beside me.  And then suddenly, he just pulled me into a hug! I was frozen on my seat and couldn't move. Why is he doing this? Then he started the back of my head. Somehow it felt nice..and I felt so warm in his embrace.. "It's okay, I understand what you've been through." Then Junhyung told me that he actually went through the same thing when he was my age and said it was much more difficult for him cause he had no friends back then. He told me I was lucky I had Taemin. That's true, if it weren't for Taemin I wouldn't be here right now. Probably living in an orphanage? I reminded myself to thank Taemin afterwards...

 

"Okay, enough of emotional talk, let's get down to business." Junhyung let go of me and started telling me about my job. It's quite easy actually. All I have to do is run errands for him, like go buy snacks or clean up the studio since he's gonna be stuck in that room for awhile, composing. He told me there were times that he was so busy composing until late at night that he had to sleep right here in this room. So that's why the blanket was there... He also told me one very important thing, "You can't enter this room unless you buy me a coke arrasseo?" He said with that cheeky smile of his. Cute... "Fine I'll buy the coke." I said while pouting. 

 

"Aigoo, look at you pouting. Gwiyeobda!" He said while pinching both my cheeks and ruffled my hair once more. He's like a brother.. Then he stood up and looked at me, "Want some more coke?"  I smiled and nodded.

 

Guess working here is gonna be fun...I can't wait!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Wooh JUNHYUNG!! Okay, this is all I can do right now cause I have school tmr and it ends at 5. GAHHH, I DON"T WANT TO GO! 
BUT, I still have too :( I have to sleep early too cause class starts at 9 and I'm meeting my friends at 8.30. And the buses are always full at 8,
So it means I might have to wake up earlier and head to the bus stop earlier... :(
Anyway, more good stuff coming. Hamster-gyu is gonna appear in the next chapter!!! Taemin gonna be MIA for awhile and Jiyeon's appearence is coming soon too! Gosh something tells me this is gonna be a long fanfic...Anyways, I'll promise to get back on this after I get home from school!