A Storm Is Coming.

After Every Storm, There's Always A Rainbow

"Oppa! Where have you been? I've missed you! Did something happen?" Eun Jung was at the front door. 
I was making myself a cup of coffee but froze when I heard Taemin at the front door. "Eun Jung ah. I'm sorry I haven't visited for awhile." He slightly pinched her cheeks and patted he head. "Unnie! Look who's here!" Eun Jung pulled Taemin in and I slowly turned. Taemin looked at the floor, obviously wanting to avoid any eye contact with me. "O-oh, Taemin ah, you came?" I awkwardly said and took the plastic bags full of food from his hands. He came to bring us breakfast again. Does this mean everything's back to normal again? But honestly, I wasn't ready to face him either.

 

I headed towards the kitchen and took out the packets of food from the plastic bags. "Come on in. I'll prepare the food." I didn't even look back. I just couldn't bring myself to. "So oppa, you haven't answered my question yet. Where have you been?" I just wished Eun Jung would stop asking. When I was about to place the food on the dining table, I almost dropped everything when I heard Taemin say, "Why not ask your unnie? She knew where I was." What...? He wants me to answer it? Unbelievable. He was looking at the table with a blank expression. He's still trying to avoid eye contact. But I could tell he was anticipating my answer. "Really? Unnie, you knew where he was and didn't tell me?" Eun Jung said as she started to dig into the pancakes that I just laid out on the table. "U-uh yeah I k-knew.." I said, still looking at Taemin. "So where was he?" This time, Eun Jung was looking at me. I really wanted to avoid talking about this. No, what I really want is to forget about what happened...

 

"O-omo, look at the time! Eun Jung ah, aren't you gonna be late for school? Shoo shoo!" I pulled her out from her seat, helped her wear her bag and slightly pushed her out the door. "B-but I was still eati-" Before she could finish her sentence I shut the front door. "Don't you dare throw those unfinished pancakes Unnie!" I heard her shout form outside. When I was sure she had left for school, I let out a huge sigh of relief. Phew, that was close...and then I sensed someone coming towards me. I almost forgot he was still here...

 

"T-Taemin ah, don't you have school too? You better go." I said, trying to avoid eye contact with him. I tried walking towards the kitchen but he caught my arm. "Why didn't you tell her?" His grip was tight and I felt as though my arm was going to break. "T-Taemin ah, you're h-hurting me." I tried to struggle but then he just pushed me against a wall and put both his hands on my shoulders. Again, his grip was tight. It's as though he didn't want me to run away. Wait, he didn't want me to run away, not like how I did the last time. He was staring straight at me. I looked away. I wasn't ready to face him. Not after what happened that night. "Min Jung ah, look at me. Please." His voice started to tremble. Was he going to cry again? But I still couldn't look at him. His grip on my shoulders started to loosen. "Min jung ah, you cruel girl." He let go of me and fell to the floor. He folded his legs and wrapped them with his arms, burying his face. His shoulders shook and I heard him sniff. He was crying...

 

No, I don't want to see him like this. It hurts me so much to see someone dear to me in this state. I kneeled down in front of him and hugged him. It's my fault  he's crying. It's my fault.  I his hair and he started to tremble more. "Your uniform is gonna wrinkle if you stay like that." I tried to make a joke to see if he would laugh but obviously it didn't work. I let out a sigh.

 

"Yes, I'm a cruel person. I'm sorry for making you feel this way. It's my fault for hurting you. But I don't love you the same way as how I love Sunggyu oppa. And I hoped I that you of all people would be happy for me. But apparently you weren't. I've hurt you instead. I'm sorry but at the same time, I really want you to understand. I love you Lee Taemin, as a best friend. And you'll always be. The thought of losing you or even seeing you in this state hurts me alot. I'm sorry." Suddenly, there was a knock on the door which made both Taemin and I startle. "Way to ruin the moment." Taemin jokingly said and he looked up. His face was wet from tears. But I could see a small smile. Does this mean I'm forgiven? Nah, that doesn't matter, as long as he's smiling again...

 

The both of us stood up and he straightened his uniform. "Told you it'll wrinkle." I playfully nudged him. A wider smile formed on his lips. I cupped his face. "See, you look better when you smile." Another knock was heard on the door and it made the both of us jump again. "You should get that." "Yeah, I should." And I quickly opened the door. "So sorry to keep you wai-

 

Taemin grabbed his bag and headed towards the door. He was shocked to see who was at the door. It was Sunggyu. 

 

"O-oppa, w-what are you doing here?" I was frozen on the spot. Why was he here? I looked at him but his gaze seemed to be somewhere else. And then I realized that he was looking at Taemin, who was standing right behind me. "T-Taemin's here to bring breakfast! He was just about to leave for school though, right?" I desparately looked at Taemin. He was also looking at Sunggyu intently. Why are they like this? Are they having a staring contest? "T-Taemin ah, you're going to be late!" I slightly pushed him form the back causing him to lose the staring competion. Suddenly his expression changed and he seemed like the old Taemin again. "O-oh yeah, late. See you tomorrow Min Jung." and he hugged me. Why did he hug me right when Sunggyu is standing right in front of us?! I gently pushed him away. "Y-yah you're going to be late! Shoo!" I hope Sunggyu isn't angry. I looked at him and his gaze was still fixated on Taemin. "Right gotta go! Nice meeting you again hyung." Taemin slightly bowed towards him and head off. Phew....

 

"You two are starting to get along well." Sunggyu said. Somehow his tone sounded as though he was....jealous? "U-uh yeah, we're back to being best friends again. Come on in oppa." I purposely emphasized the word 'friends' so that he wouldn't get the wrong idea and sure enough, his expression started to relax. "So, what brings you here? Didn't we promise to meet in front of the studio?" I said while heading towards my room to get my bag and jacket. "Well, I figured we go to work together everyday from now on." I stopped in my tracks. "W-what?" I turned around to look at him. He put his hand behind his neck and pouted, "What, you don't like the idea? I thought that way we could spend more time together."

 

I smiled and walked towards him. "Aigoo, our GrandpaGyu looks so cute when he pouts!" I laughed and pinched his cheeks. "GRANDPAGYU?!
And in an instant, we were running around in that small cramped apartment. "YAH! DON'T YOU DARE RUN AWAY AFETR SAYING THAT TO ME!"
"Aaaaaaahh! Someone help me!!!" I started to laugh some more but then he caught me from behind and started to tickle me. "Oppa! Stop it! Do you want me to sprain my ankle again?!" I said in between laughs. "Who cares! That way you get to spend the night at my house again!"

 

If it was going to be like this every morning, it'd be heaven.

 

He stopped tickling ma and I turned to face him, placing my arms around his neck. "Oppa, that night my ankle really did hurt. I don't want to go through that again! But I do want that piggyback ride." I said with a cheeky smile. "Yah, I don't want to go through that! Do you realize how heavy you are?!" I laughed and kissed his cheeks, "Arasso, I'll lose weight okay?" I said and pouted. "I was just joking Jagiya, I love you just the way you are." He said and kissed me. "I love you too oppa. And, uh, I hate to ruin the moment but, Junhyung oppa is gonna kill us if we're late!" I noticed the time on the clock and started to panic.

 

"Yah! Where were you two lovebirds? Do you know how busy I am right now? And I'm out of coke!" That was the first thing he said when we entered the studio.
"Yah, if you're jealous, hurry and get yourself a girlfriend!" Sunggyu said while slapping his dongsaeng hard on the back. 
Junhyung rubbed his back and gave him a look. "All I'll ever need is my coke! And speaking of which.."He then looked at me and gave me a look.

 

Why is he doing that? He then pointed to the mini fridge at the corner of the room that was half opened. It was empty.
"Oh! Right, coke! I'm on it!" I saluted and quickly headed out to the nearby store.

 

While walking towards the store, I thought to myself, if Sunggyu is going to fetch me from home every mornig, this means he'll meet Taemin too. And the atmosphere was already tense this mornig when they met. Is it going to be like that everyday from now on? Hmm, seems like it's not going to be like heaven. And that's when I heard thunder. I looked up at the sky and I saw dark rain clouds.

 

Looks like a storm is coming...I thought to myself and put out my hand.
And at that moment, the first drop of rain fell on my palm....


 

 

 

Alright, managed to update one more chapter! Been busy lately. ( I know, I always use that excuse but it's true!)
Exams are coming in two more weeks and being Asian, I'm starting on my revisions right now and hoping to ace those papers! Aim for that A man!
Our Jiyeon is gonna appear in the next chapter I hope. If i can get inspirations by then that is.

Anyway, Infinite's The Chaser was out like one week ago...YAY!  
But I didn't like the music video much though, cause Hoya wasn't shown much and Myungsoo was just in the turning car.....for like, 2 minutes?? 
Yea but I love the dance! And I LOVE Hoya's new hair colour. Oh my god PURPLE.

 

Anyway, I'll try to update as much as I can and maybe I'll be writing a new story at the same time. YaY!!! 
But of course I'll start on it like after the exams. This fan fic is gonna be a long one though. hmm. Anyway, yeah, tell your friends about this fanfic and ask them to subscribe to it yeah! 
Love you all muacks!!