My Prince.

After Every Storm, There's Always A Rainbow

"You guys, I'm gonna head out for a sec to meet some one. Take care of the studio for me okay?"

 

"Okay!"

A few days had passed since that incident and the atmosphere at work has been really awkward. I've been trying my best to avoid eye contact with Sunggyu
so that I wouldn't feel like dying from embarrassment like I almost did that night. And as promised, I didn't say a single word about it to anyone. Not even Eun Jung. Whenever he talks to me I'll just look down on the floor. So far so great. 
I managed to avoid him, but now, the two of us are all alone in the studio. I hope Junhyung oppa won't take too long....

 

I heard Sunggyu clearing his throat and when I looked up, he was staring straight at me. I can feel myself blushing and I looked down and closed my eyes. Suddenly I can hear him coming closer and before I knew it, he put his arms around me in a tight embrace. With my head on his chest, I can hear his deep breathing and heartbeat. It's so soothing....

 

"I've missed you badly.." He said.
"But we've been seeing each other at work for the past few days."
"Yes we have but what I miss most is your face, you never really look at me."

 

The feeling of guilt was stabbing me. What was I supposed to do? I was still feeling embarrassed after what happened that night and wasn't ready to face him yet. He then put his hand under my chin and tilted my head upwards so that I'm looking straight at him. Oh no, I'm still not ready to face him yet...
I closed my eyes and I felt his fingers tracing the outlines of my lips. His other hand on my back, pulling me closer to him. And that familiar feeling on my lips were back again. Warm, and soft, nibbling my lower lip gently.

 

"Are you free tonight?"
I didn't realize that he stopped kissing me. Part of me didn't want it to end...
"Tonight? Uh, yea I guess..."
"Good, cause we're gonna have dinner together." He smiled.

 

I always feel like melting every time I see that eye smile of his...

 

Right then Junhyung came into the studio with a plastic bag full of coke cans.
Sunggyu and I quickly stepped away from each other and I looked at the floor. That was close....
"
Why are you guys acting so strange?" Junhyung asked.
"
Ani, we're not acting strange! Right Oppa?" I quickly asked Sunggyu. He too had a surprised expression.
"T-That's right..W-who's acting strange?"  Way to handle it Sunggyu....why is he more nervous than me?

 

"Whatever. Anyway I noticed you two were awkward around each other for the past week so I thought of having a staff party tonight. Just the three of us! Or maybe we can invite Jiyeon and Taemin so that it'll be less awkward."

 

Me and Sunggyu looked at each other. What about our 'date' tonight?

 

"Ouh, and you guys can't say no cause I've already invited them over. There should be here any minute."

 

Great. Just great...Sunggyu and I just gave each other defeated looks and nodded our head in agreement. 
Guess our date would have to wait....

************

"Annyeong everyone! We're here!
Jiyeon and Taemin came into the studio a few minutes after we ended work. Wait...they came here together?
"
Annyeong."

 

"Make yourselves at home and grab a coke in the fridge. The pizzas' gonna be here any minute."

 

Sunggyu and I were already sitting at a small table, him sitting opposite of me. Jiyeon came up to us and sat beside, beaming. 
Taemin sat right beside Sunggyu. However, he didn't look that happy when Sunggyu greeted him, he just nodded and gave a faint smile. He didn't even say hi to me. Just then Jiyeon whispered to me, "Come out for awhile, I have something to tell you." I wonder what it could be...

 

We both excused ourselves saying we needed the toilet and once we stepped outside, Jiyeon started squealing and doing random dances on the pavement. 
"Guess what? I'm the most happiest girl in the whole wide world!" She grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me from side to side. She told me that she's been hanging out with Taemin alot for the past week bacause apparently both of them go to the same studio for dance practice. And because of that, Jiyeon got to be closer to Taemin."The past week have been like a dream to me. We always meet each other for lunch and he also accompanied me shopping!" So that's why they came to the studio together....

 

"That's uh, great Jiyeon ah. I'm really glad it all worked out for you." I didn't know what else to say.
"I'll still need your help though, promise?" she said and held out her pinky. Well, about my feelings towards Taemin, I'm still not so sure. But nowadays, I don't see him much because of work. And I spend most of the time at work with Sunggyu. My heart always skips a beat whenever I see Sunggyu and I always feel safe and warm whenever he hugs me. I guess I'm in love....
I held out my hand and pinky promised Jiyeon who then hugs me and keeps shouting 'Thank You' to my ear..Well, if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have left my coat at the cafe and made Sunggyu come chasing after me. And we wouldn't have kissed that night. So I guess I owe her....

 

"Yah, what took you guys so long?" Junhyung said when the both of us entered the studio.
"Ani, just us girls having some bonding talk, right?" Jiyeon said and looked at me. I just nodded and smiled back. Taemin wasn't seating beside Sunggyu anymore but instead was sitting at my seat. I was about to approach him when Jiyeon tugged my sleeve. She gave me a look and I understood. She wants to sit beside him... I nodded and let her. She smiled and quickly sat beside Taemin. Taemin actually looked surprised to see her. And when he looked up at me, he gave me a look as though he was disappointed. "Min Jung ah, sit here." I heard Sunggyu say. He dusted the seat beside him and gave me that beautiful smile of his. 

 

I made my way towards him, reminding myself not to show too much excitement to avoid any suspicions. 

 

We all had pizza and talked about what's been happening, which of course me and Sunggyu didn't say everything that happened. It's like our little secret...
Then we decided to play a Truth or Dare game. Everything was going well at first but suddenly, when it was my turn, I felt my whole body stiffen. I chose Truth and Taemin was the first one who volunteered to ask me a question. And the question was, "Is there anyone you love right now?"

 

Why would he ask such a question? And it didn't look like he asked it for fun, he actually seemed pretty serious about it. Of course I am in love with someone right now. And he's sitting right beside me. But if I told everyone that I do, they would all ask me who it was. And if I lied and said no, Sunggyu might feel hurt. What should I say...Right then, I felt someone's hand on mine under the table.It was Sunggyu's. I looked at him and suddenly he stood up. What is he doing? Then suddenly, I felt like disappearing from my seat. Sunggyu broke our promise.

 

"Min Jung and I are going out with each other. So she is in love with someone, and that's me."
Oh crap. Why, why, why?

 

There was a moment of silence in the room and Junhyung broke the silence by saying, "You guys didn't tell me about it? I feel so betrayed!" And he jokingly stabs himself in the chest with an imaginary knife. Then Jiyeon started congratulating the both of us and kept saying we both looked good together. Sunggyu sat back down and looked at me with relief. I let out a huge sigh and smiled back. "You almost gave me a heart attack!" I told him and jokingly hit him. 

 

We all started laughing but what I didn't notice was Taemin sitting there quietly, drinking his coke, until he suddenly stood up and told everyone he had to go for practice and left...just like that. Jiyeon of course followed him. And Junhyung told both me and Sunggyu to clean up the studio while he goes outside to buy more coke for himself. After that, it was just me and Sunggyu, all alone again in the studio. I looked at Sunggyu and gave him a look. "You broke our promise!" I shouted and pout and let my back face him. Suddenly he came up from behind and hugged me. Of course I was only joking and felt so happy. He told me he had no choice but to tell everyone because he didn't want me to lie. Awww....I turned around and faced him. He looks so beautiful up close..

 

He then leaned in and kissed my forehead, "I love you, my princess."

 

I closed my eyes. "I love you too, my prince."


 

Gahhh omg finally managed to update again...

OOH and have you guys heard Infinite's new song Only Tears? Such sad lyrics...
And Sunggyu's voice was simply....AMAZING.  Apparently I thought it was gonna be his solo cause he sang it solo during the concert :( 
Oh well, it still rocks anyway haha! 

Anyway, won't be updating for a while, cause I'm having yet again the 'writer's block'

 

and also because I have tons of assignments to do.  Which also reminds me, I have a test coming up so I have to go and study now. 
I promise I'll update real soon! 

 

Ppyong~