Mission.

After Every Storm, There's Always A Rainbow

Riiing....riiinngg...

 

"Yeoboseyo?
I was at work arranging all the music sheets left scattered on the floor in the studio.
It was Jiyeon. She called me after one week since the day we met at the studio. And she sounds a bit worried.

 

"Hey um, can we meet for a while? I need to talk.
"Um..." I looked at Sunggyu, and whispered to him that we had to cancel our date for tonight since I had to meet Jiyeon.
He pouted but I leaned closer and gave him a peck on a cheek whispering at the same time saying that I'll make it up to him.
He smiled and kissed me back.
"Sure, where do you wanna meet?" I told Jiyeon.

 

***********************

We met at the same cafe when Jiyeon told me about her feelings towards Taemin. Somehow, I don't really wanna remember it...
After our lattes were served, Jiyeon took a sip and began to talk.
 

"Something's wrong with Taemin..." she said, looking down at the table.
"What do you mean something's wrong with him?" I wonder what happened..And come to think of it, I haven't seen Taemin ever since he left early from the staff party. We don't text each other anymore, and he doesn't come to my house every morning for breakfast. Why? Was it something I did? Even if I do meet him, he has that pained expression on his face...

 

"I think Taemin likes someone else."
 

Really?? Hmm, that's new...

 

"Who is it? The girl that she likes." I asked. I really wanted to know.
"Oh, I thought he'd tell you who since you guys are best friends. I'm not sure who it is either. That's why I thought I'd ask you." Jiyeon replied with a confused expression.
It's been days since I've seen Taemin and we never really did text anymore. If he'd like a girl, he would always tell me, but the thing is, he always says that he's not not interested in girls. So, this was news to me too.

 

"Well then, what makes you think he likes someone?"
"He's been disappearing after dance practice and he doesn't really hang out with me anymore. So I thought that it could be because he;s seeing someone else. Any idea who? You've really got to help me Min Jung ah." At this moment, Jiyeon really looked like she was about to cry on the spot. She reached out for both my hands and gave it a tight squeeze.

 

"Honestly, I don't know. It's been a long time since me and him texted each other." I gave an apologetic look. Jiyeon slowly let go of my hand and looked to the ground. I really felt bad for her. And that's when I thought to myself, I have to help her. It was all because of her that me and Sunggyu got together. So...
 

 

"You know what? Let me handle this for you." I reached out to her hand and gave her a reassuring squeeze. She started to jump with joy and almost everyone in the cafe started to look at us like we're some weirdos. "Omo, thank you chingu yah!!!!!!

 

I'm so happy that I could cheer her up, but at the same time something's bothering me...
Where does Taemin go everyday after practice? Why doesn't he text me anymore? Why does he look so sad whenever he sees me? Why has he stopped bringing breakfast for me and Eun Jung?

 

After our meeting, I went back to the front of Junhyung's studio where I met up with Sunggyu. He insisted on sending me home and kept saying that he missed me whileI was gone. Aish this namja....why is he so adorable? At the same time I told myself, I have a mission to do and that is to find out what has happened to Taemin, my bestfriend...


 

 

Sorry if this chapter is quite short! Been busy with school work and I haven't had time to get some inspirations :( 
And about my test....I made one careless mistake! Damn. And guess what? I have another test coming up! Gosh, everything's moving way too fast!
And it's also been a long time since I've set down with a book to read! 

I won't be updating much but still anticipate for what's to come! I promise I'll have better chapters to come once I'm done with all my tests and assignments!

 

 

OOOHHH!!! Infinite's comeback is tomorrow!!!!!!! INFINITIZE! OMG!!!! Can't wait to see the MV! I'm so staying up late tonight heheh!