Coincidence?

After Every Storm, There's Always A Rainbow

"Neo!" Sunggyu exclaimed.

 

Wait, Jiyeon and Sunggyu know each other? How...? And she knows Taemin too? So, that means Taemin knows her too? 
Then what about Junh-

 

I turned to look at Junhyung and he too had the same expression as I do. He raised both his shoulders telling me that he too doesn't know what's going on and who the 'Jiyeon' girl is. I quickly sat down beside Junhyung while she took the opposite seat beside Sunggyu. While the two of them were busily talking to each other on the othher side, I managed to whisper to Junhyung, 

 

"Oppa, who is she?"
"I've heard her name a few times before from Hyung, I think she's a family friend? I don't know...But where did you find her?"

 

Sunggyu noticed us and cleared his throat, "Guys, I'd like you to meet Jiyeon, a close friend of mine."
"Annyeong, Jiyeon imnida!" She said while extending her hands to Junhyung. Hesitant at first but in the end he returned the handshake and introduced himself too. I was about to introduce myself too when it happened again, she interrupted. What's her problem...?
 

"Oh I know who you are. Just the person I've been looking for!" She said and flashed her pearly white teeth at me. Huh...? she's been looking for me? Whatever for? Suddenly she leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "I have to tell you something about Taemin..." And then she said out loud that she needed to borrow me for the the night, grabbed my hand and pulled me out from the cafe. 

 

The last thing I heard was, "Yah, where do you think you're going!?"

*****************

She pulled me into another small cafe but this one was dimly lit and there wasn't alot of customers either. We got into our seats and when the waiter came, she ordered two Cappucino. When the waiter left, she turned and stared straight at me, smiling. 
"What's your problem dragging me wherever you want?" I managed to say. She took my hands, and gave me a puppy look. Surprisingly, it worked and I calmed down.... "Okay, okay, what do you want?" I asked nicely.

 

She looked pleased and let go of my hands. Before she could interrupt me again, I managed to ask, "How do you know me? And Taemin too?"
She cleared . 

 

"You see, my dad and his dad are close buddies and during a gathering I managed to meet Taemin's famliy. Including him. And then..." She broke off.
"And then...?" I prompted her..but if I'd known, I wouldn't have. Because the thing she said after that really took me by surprise...

 

"I kinda like him." Bam. Oh my god.

 

"Oh. I uh...see." Was all I could reply. 
"And I was hoping if you could help me get closer to him. And maybe, get us together? You are his best friend right?" Really didn't see this coming.
I picked up my cappucino that was served minutes ago and took a sip. 

"Ouch!" Bad idea, the drink was too hot...and I spilled some on my shirt.
"Omo, gwaenchanhnya?" Jiyeon said while getting a napkin and helping me wipe of the stain on my shirt. Blame my reflexes, I accidentally slapped her hands away. She looked shocked.

 

"Omo, don't tell me y-you...have feelings for T-Taemin too?" I didn't see that coming either.. But wait, do I have feelings for him? I mean, he's made me blush a few times before. He even kissed me on the cheeks! Looking back what happened that night in front of my front door made me blush..
"Oh so it's true then, you do like him.." Oh no, now she's upset. But, I don't even know what my true feelings for Taemin is.

 

"No, it's not what you think! I don't like Taemin! Why would I? He's like my best friend." I blulrted out. At that instant, her face lit up and she grabbed both my hands again, "Jeongmal? Oh, thank god! I thought you liked him too cause you two seemed so close! Phew!" And she really did let out a huge sigh of relief. I'm still not certain about my feelings yet. I like him but at the same I don't like him. I mean, he's been my friend since the first year of middle school. But I never thought about having intimate feelings for him then..but now, I'm not so sure.

 

"So are you gonna help me?" And again that puppy dog face shows itself and I simply can't refuse.
I nodded my head but my brain was yelling "NO!" 

"Gomawo chingu!!"She said and smiled showing those pearly white teeth of hers again.

 

After that she told me she had to go but before leaving she left a piece of paper with her number on it with tiny hearts all over it. Is this what being in love makes you do...? 
I took the paper and put it in my pocket. That was when I realised, I left my coat back at the other cafe with Junhyung and Sunggyu! In an instant I rushed out of the cafe but then I bumped into someone and fell to the grouond.

"Joesong haeyo!" I wanted to get back on my feet but froze when I heard the person's voice...

 

"Min Jung ah, what are you doing here?"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

GASP! Omo, what a suspense! Hahaha what do you guys think will happen next? I have no idea lol. I'm gonna have to stop here for awhile and get some more inspiration. Plus, I'm having a test too so I'm gonna be very busy studying! But before that, INFINITE's comeback is approaching!! Oh.em.gee.
I can't freakin' wait! I heard Sunggyu's new solo in one of their concerts and it was SUPERB. His voice was so....gaaahh!! 

8 more days 'till their comeback!!!