My Prince and I.

After Every Storm, There's Always A Rainbow

Now that everyone knows about me and Sunggyu, we didn't have to hide anything anymore. 
Work has been even more fun with back hugs, secret kisses behind Junhyung's back (he's actually jealous hehe) and dates after work.
Wow, who knew, after feeling like it's the end of the world, everything turned out to be perfect again... 

 

I forgot about my parents abandoning me and Eun Jung, managed to get a job, and have the most sweetest boyfriend in the whole wide world.
 

Everyday Iook forward to go to work, and every night I look forward for the random surprises Sunggyu has in store for me. 
There was one time, we ended late because Junhyung had a big project to do and needed our help. Of course since Sunggyu was a bit knowledgeable in the area of music, he helped out a lot. Me? I just had to go out a few times and refill the fridge with coke. And by the time we end, it was already 1AM and Junhyung fell asleep on the rugged old couch in the studio. Me and Sunggyu packed all the stuff and threw away all the coke cans on the floor.

 

We decided not to wake Junhyung up cause he hates it when someone disturbs him from his sleep, especially after a long day. I know cause I've done that before and got an earful of curses from him. Anyway, after cleaning up the studio, we quietly grabbed our stuff so as to not wake up Junhyung and quietly head out. It was so early in the morning and it was super cold. I forgot to bring my gloves so I blew my hands.

 

Sunggyu of saw this and grabbed one of my hands and put both our hands together in his jacket pocket. Inside I felt something warm. Aaahh, a heat packet...just what I need. But my other hand was still exposed. Then suddenly Sunggyu took out the glove from his hand and made me wear it. So I was wearing one pair of his gloves and he was wearing the other. And after that we started walking. Under the streetlights I can see him smiling to himself. I started smiling too.

 

"Yah, why are you smiling like an idiot?" Sunggyu suddenly asked.
"Hey, I'm not the only smiling idiot here." I said and gave him a kiss on the cheeks. He blushed smiled even more. 
I love it when he blush...everything seems so perfect when I'm with him. 
The both of us continued to walk and stopped in front of an old playground. And at that instant, it seemed as though we could read each other's minds.

 

The both of us started running towards the swings. It's been awhile since I rode one

 

"Min Jung ah, let's have a competition, the one who can swing the highest, can ask for a favor from the other." Sunggyu said.
"At the count of three. One, two, THREE!" And the both of us kicked the ground and started swinging! Even though the knight was cold and the wind blew straight at my face, I couldn't care less. I was having fun, with the guy I love. Two young adults having fun at a deserted playground at 1AM in the morning. But sadly after that, I lost the challenge...

 

"You're legs are longer than mine! That's not fair!" I pouted.
"Yah! We made a deal remember? Hmm, what should I ask you to do for me?" He said and a cheeky smile formed on his face. He put his hand under his chin in a thinking pose and looked up at the sky. "Aha! How about you piggyback me all the way back to your house?" He said and started clapping his hands together as though that was the smartest thing he had ever thought of.

 

You have got to be kidding me....

 

Instead, I just stick out my tongue and and ran away from him. I heard him shouting "Yah!" and right after I heard him running towards me. We ran around the whole playground like little kids when he finally caught me from behind. He was breathless and panting. His hot breath on my neck gave me goose bumps all over....

 

"Where do you think you're running off to, my princess Min Jung?" And he let out a small giggle and started tickling me.
Being a very ticklish person, I struggled very hard to break free from him. I succeeded in doing so but I tripped and fell. A sharp pain shot through my ankle...

 

"Ouch!" I screamed and grabbed my ankle. Sunggyu's expression immediately changed and his attention was at my foot. 

 

"Jagiya, are you okay?" He slightly touched my ankle and I let out a small yelp. The pain was excruciating that tears started forming in my eyes."Oh no, I think you sprained your ankle. Here get on my back." Sunggyu's back then faced me with his hands asking me to hop on his back. I try my best to reach out for his shoulders and he lifted me up, getting a hold of my thighs under his arms. 

 

"Are you okay?" He asked, with worry written all over his face. I nodded and he started walking. "We'll head back to my apartment since it's nearer so that I can treat your ankle. I doubt any clinics would still be open at this time and the hospital is too far." I just nodded and leaned my head on his shoulders. It wasn't that painful anymore though. 

 

"Hey, aren't I supposed to be the one giving you a piggyback ride?" I managed to say.
"Yah, how can I let my princess carry me? And it's because of me that our dear princess sprained her ankle."
I love it when he calls me his princess. Even though it's childish, it makes me feel so important...
I pinched his cheeks and nibbled on his ear. 
 

"Yah, what do you think you're doing?" he said, but I can see him blushing. "Your princess is hungry." I said cheekily.
"Fine, I'll cook some ramyun after I treat your ankle.
"I'll look forward to it then, my prince." I said and kissed his cheek.

 

Soon we reached his small apartment and he laid me on his couch. He told me to wait while he went into his room to get the ointment and some bandages. I nodded but at the same time said, "Hurry! Your Princess is starving!

 

A few minutes later we were both sitting at the couch together with a bowl of ramyun each and my ankle bandaged. That was when I realized it was my first time being in his house. And I actually felt quite nervous about it. Sunggyu could sense the atmosphere was getting awkward so he reached out to the table in front of us and the tv. After a few minutes the both of us finished eating and he took both our bowls and went to the kitchen to wash. 
I continued watching the tv but felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier. And before I knew it, I fell asleep on the couch...

 

Then I felt Sunggyu pulling me closer and rested my head on his lap. He even placed a blanket over the both of us. And at that moment, I swear we were infinite... Even though we didn't do anything, I felt like the happiest girl alive, and knew how Jiyeon felt when she talked about Taemin. Sunggyu brushed away the hair that was covering my face and planted a soft warm kiss on my cheeks.

 

"Sweet dreams my princess..'
I smiled and fell into a deep sleep afterwards...