Hiding the Truth.

After Every Storm, There's Always A Rainbow

I see him, standing in front of me. His eyes, bloodshot red....
And he's walking towards me, his hands reaching out to me....
In tears he said, "Min Jung ah, don't you get it? I'm in love with you..."


I try to run, but somehow my body's not moving...why can't I move?
And then he embraced me. It felt warm, and some part of me was happy that I couldn't move. So I can stay like that forever...
Then suddenly, it became tighter. It felt as though my bones were gonna break. I looked up and he was gone.
Instead he was replaced by someone else. And this time he looks angry. Tears in the eyes, and his breathing is heavier. I tried to struggle but to no avail.

 

"Min Jung ah, how could you? I thought you loved me? Why did you do that with him?"
"Oppa, it's not what you think! Oppa! You're hurting me!"



I woke up, breathless and sweating. It was just a nightmare. I looked at the clock hanging from my bedroom wall, '3:03 A.M.'
Eun Jung was still sleeping. Feared that the same dream would come to haunt me, I decided not to go back to sleep.
I went to change into a sweatshirt and sweat pants, drank a glass of water, and tied my hair in a ponytail.
Time to go for an early morning jog to forget that horrible nightmare...


I jogged around the neighbourhood. It's been a long time since I woke up this early for a jog.
I jogged the route that I always take when I jog. Nothing's changed.
After about one hour, I was already at my last checkpoint of my jog route, The Han River.
I sat on one of the benches and just stared across the river with the cold wind blowing. I've always liked the wind. The sounds it makes.
As though it's talking to me. I closed my eyes and just listened.

 

"Excuse me Miss, but is this seat taken?"
Suddenly I was disturbed by a familiar voice. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see Sunggyu standing right in front of me.
He was in his tank top and sweatpants too. He must've been jogging too...
"Oppa, what are you doing here?"
"I always come here every morning for a jog. But it's the first time for me to see you here." He said and raised an eyebrow. He took the seat beside me and naturally his hands took mine.
"I just felt like jogging today." I said and smiled to him. He leaned in and we kissed. And then his hands cupped my face,
"Are you feeling better?
I just nodded and smiled. 

 

The both of us went to the cafe where we first met so we could spend more time together. But somehow, things seemed a little bit awkward.
I couldn't look in his eyes after what I did with Taemin. And he seems to be looking at me a lot.

 

Another few minutes of awkward silence and I really couldn't stand it anymore. I had to tell him. About what happened that day. I can't hold it in much longer. 
But I didn't want to say it here, this place isn't the right place to break it to him. So I stood up abruptly and took his hand. He looked shocked that I was acting this way. I just pulled him and started walking out of the cafe.

"Yah, Min Jung, where are yo-
I stopped at a dark alley and just hugged him. I hugged him as tight as I could. And the next thing I knew, I started crying.
"O-ppa, joesong-haeyo. I-I didn't know he was gonna do that. I didn't see it coming either. It all happened too fast. I-I'm sorry. Please, Oppa. 
I didn't me-

And at that moment, it was Sunggyu's turn to hug me tightly. His hand my hair and he made hush sounds. I didn't know why but I started to cry some more.
"It's okay Min Jung. I know it's not your fault. I trust you." and he continued to my hair.

 

Wait, how does he know it's not my fault? I haven't even told him what happened...could it be...

 

I looked up and looked at his face, "Oppa, how did yo-"
And at that moment, before I could finish my sentence, his lips were on mine.
And when we broke off, "I forgive you. So let's just forget about it okay? How many times must I tell you, you look prettier when you smile."

 

And he placed both his thumbs at the sides of my lips and made me smile. 
He knew about it, I don't know how but he knew. And he forgave me. Why is he so nice? I feel like he's too good for me sometimes.

 

"Oppa, I don't feel like I deserve you. You've done a lot for me, and all I did was disappoint you. You deserve someone better."
"Don't ever say such things Min Jung ah. If I knew that, why would I ever kiss you that night in the first place?"

 

He's right. Why would he if he didn't love me in the first place? But, why do I still feel so insecure?


 

 

Short chapter is a short chapter...hahah haven't had enough inspiration. Tests and exams coming up so I'm feeling a bit stressed out right now.
Stupid Chemistry. I at it....a lot. Hahah! 

 

 

And every time I see my chemistry lecturer I feel like,