Shattered.

After Every Storm, There's Always A Rainbow

Just so you know, for this chapter, I actually came up with very good ideas and when I pressed the update button, something went wrong and everything freakin' disappeared.

 

So I apologize if this is going to be boring for you guys. While you guys are reading, I"ll sit back here and mentally curse myself for being such a pabo...
 


 

| Sunggyu's P.O.V |

 

You can do it Sunggyu...just go up to her and apologize...
It was a Saturday, and that means no work, which also means Min Jung's at home. After last night's incident, I can't stop blaming myself. Of course I should blame myself. I was the one acting like a jackass. 

 

She didn't even call me, or leave a text message. Neither did I. Cause I don't deserve it. Not after how I treated her when she was being so nice to me. She didn't even know what was happening in the first place. And I acted that way. I shut the door right at her face when she comes by, worried that I'm sick. I was selfish. I was so focused on not hurting myself when I should have focused on taking care of her feelings. So that's why today, I'm gonna walk straight to her house and ask for forgiveness. Beg for forgiveness. Cause what I did last night was unforgivable. I quickly washed up and look at myself in the mirror. God I look horrid. My eyes were swollen from crying so hard last night. I slapped the sides of my face, "Fighting!" I cheered in my mind and I went out.

 

Since she lives a few blocks away, that gives me times to think about what to say. Firstly, apologize. Then, maybe tell her what Eun Jung said? And how that caused me to act like a jerk. She'd understand right? But something tells me that's not enough. Hmm, what else? I looked up and a smile spread across my face. Flowers. Girls love flowers right? I bought a bouquet of roses, thanked the lady behind the counter and continued walking. Min Jung should love flowers too right? I mean, she is a girl after all. I can already imagine it, her, opening the door. Me, on my knees holding out the bouquet and asking for forgiveness. And then she'd show me that sweet smile of hers and everything would be alright again. I smiled to myself at the thought of this. People walking by might think either I'm crazy, or just madly in love. And of course, it's the latter.

 

A few minutes of walking, I can already see the building of her apartment. I went up the stairs to the rooftop. 
Okay this is it...just say out whatever you had planned and just hope she forgives you...I told myself. I took a long breath and finally knocked on the door. 

 

1 minute....
            2 minutes.......
                       3 minutes....

 

Is she still asleep? But it's already 2 PM! I knocked on the door once more. 
"Min Jung ah, it's me, open up." Again, still no reply. That's weird. Is she not at home? I shook my head and flipped my cellphone. 

 

"Sorry, the number you have dialed, is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

 

That's strange. Wait, is she still mad at me? That's why she's not answering? I knocked on the door again. "Min Jung ah, I came to apologize. Just..hear me out please?" Again, silence. Is she doing this on purpose? Is she avoiding me because of yesterday? I shook my head and tried to call her again.

 

"Min Jung ah, it's me again. Please pick up."
"Jagiya, hear me out please. I'm sorry. Call me back?"
"Min Jung ah, just wanted to tell you, I'm still waiting outside your house...so please reply me?"

 

I closed my cellphone and let out a long sigh. I should wait a little longer. Maybe she hasn't cooled down yet. I turned and sat on the steps beside her house. 

 

A few hours later I found myself nodding. Did I fall asleep? I looked at my watch. Omo...it's already 7.30 PM. I looked back at the door. Still hasn't budge. Guess she doesn't want to talk. That's fine, I mean, it's my fault anyway. I took one last look and headed down to the street. The sky started to turn to a shade of orange and there's a cold wind. Right at that moment my stomach grumbled. Aish, maybe I should grab a snack. That should keep my mind off things for awhile. And then maybe I'll call Min Jung again.

 

When I reached the main street, I scanned for any food stalls. And a deokbeokki stall was right across the street. My stomach started to grumble even louder. Aish, arasso, I'm getting food so shut up okay? I silently scolded my stomach. I looked at both sides of the road and when the coast was clear, I crossed. But I stopped in my tracks when I saw her. Min Jung, right across the street, heading towards the deokbeokki stall too.


 

| Min Jung's P.O.V |

It's been a few hours since we started studying and my stomach is already growling. "Min Jung ah, I don't understand this." Taemin leaned in and showed me the maths sum. I was about to teach but for some reason, I felt someone staring at the both of us. I glanced to the side and sure enough, Jiyeon was shooting daggers at me, well, it felt like it. I gulped and leaned back on my sit. "Uh, Taemin ah, why don't you ask Jiyeon?" I said, and rubbed the back of my neck. Taemin was surprised to hear this. "What's wrong? Was I asking too much questions?" "A-ani, it's just that....I'm hungry! That's it! I'm really hungry!" I said and rubbed my stomach. Honestly, I really am hungry. "Taemin ah, why don't I help you with your sums while Min Jung goes out to buy some snacks neh?" Jiyeon placed her hand on his shoulder and turned him around. Taemin looked a bit disappointed but in the end gave a slight nod. 

 

"Great. I'll be back in a few minutes!" I quickly stood up from my seat and headed out from the library. Outside, I put my hands on my knees and leaned forward, taking a huge big breath. If I were to stay in there for much longer, I'd suffocate! Jiyeon was practically shooting daggers at me every time Taemin asked me to help him. It's good that I left those two alone. Maybe that'll give the opportunity for Jiyeon. 

 

Now, time to get some snacks. I was about to head for the nearest convenience store when I smelled the delicious aroma of deokbeokki. A few blocks down I saw a small deokbeokki stall. Hmm, why not steal a bite before I buy the snacks. I giggled to myself and quickly made my way. "Kamsahamnida!" I sat down on a stool and took a bite. The most delicious thing that have ever existed in the world. While eating, I looked up at the sky. Huh, it's dark already? I wonder what time it is. I flipped out my phone and turned it on. My eyes widen.

 

13 missed calls from Sunggyu....

 

Omo, he called me? How come I didn't- That's right! I turned off my phone once we were in the library....aigoo Min Jung ah you pabo...I smacked my forehead. But why would Sunggyu call me? After what happened yesterday. Just the thought of it makes my heart ache. I dialed my voicemail and retrieved his messages. Omo, his where? And waiting for who?! I quickly stood up from my sit, almost knocking over the plate of deokbeokki. He's been trying to contact me all along and I turned off my phone? I looked at the time, he should still be there right? If I went home now I could still make it right? I put my phone in my back pocket and quickly ran towards the library to get my stuff. But at the entrance, I collided with someone but before I could fall flat on  my face, that someone caught my arm. "Omo, mianhe!" I said without looking up and was about to head inside when that person stopped me. 

 

"Taemin ah, what are you doing here?" Taemin let go of his grip on me and smiled. "Yah, what's the rush for?" He said. "There you are! Taemin and I decided to have dinner instead since it's already late." Jiyeon appeared from behind. "Come on, I know a great place!" She walked first leading the way. "But I have to-" "No you don't. I'm in a good mood today and I want to treat all of you so I won't take no for an answer!" Jiyeon said with a smile on her face. . How am I suppose to meet Sunggyu now? "Min Jung ah, did you eat deokbeokki while you were gone?" Taemin said as his face inched closer to mine. I froze. How did he know? Suddenly, he rubbed the back of his thumb at the sides of my lips. I swear I felt my whole face warm up. What does he think he's doing? I glanced sideways at Jiyeon but she was busy looking at her phone for directions. 

 

"Next time if you want to eat secretly, better hide the evidence well." Taemin said with a smirk. And again I felt myself blush. What is wrong with me? "Alright, I know how we can get there, let's go I'm starving!" Jiyeon locked her arms in mine and dragged me. "W-wait! My stuff, I left it-" "Don't worry, I have it righ here." And sure enough, Taemin lifted his other hand which was carrying my bag.  Great, how am I supposed to meet Sunggyu now? Aish, Min Jung ah, how can you be so stupid? I silently scolded myself as Jiyeon started to drag me to the direction of the restaurant.


 

| Sunggyu's P.O.V |

 

I managed to hide behind a parked car right behind the deokbeokki stall. 

 

There she is, smiling to herself while eating. That beautiful smile of hers. It's been a long time since I've seen it. I looked at the flowers in my hand. Alright Sunggyu ah, now's the chance... I gulped and was right about to come out from my hiding place when Min Jung started running back into the library. Where is she going? And why is she in a rush? I decided to follow her from behind. 

 

"Omo, mianhe!
She almost fell! I was about to reach out to her but froze when I saw who caught her. Taemin?! What is he doing here? Wait, did they come here together? Whatever for? 

 

"There you are!" Huh? Jiyeon's here too? Oh I see...Min Jung could be trying to get those two close. She mentioned this before. A part of me felt relieved. But that feeling soon faded when I saw Taemin leaning closer to Min Jung. What is that kid trying to do with her?! Ahh, I can't see! Jiyeon is blocking my view. I tried to move closer but stay hidden.

 

I could hear a bit of their conversation. It seems they're going out for dinner. But something caught my eye. Why is Taemin holding on to Min Jung's bag? What is seriously going on here? Is there something going on between those two? Don't tell me. Is it because of what happened yesterday? And now Min Jung is...having feelings for Taemin? Wait , that can't be logical...right? I hope not, cause right now, my heart feels like it's been broken to pieces


 

Alright, I managed to remember some of the things I wrote previously. I have been updating back-to-back lately so I'm gonna give myself a few days of rest okay?
Oh just a random thought, I've been into Exo nowadays and these people are ruining my bias list!!!!!! HOW COULD THEY?! Especially these two;

 

        
 

Sigh, I'm just gonna let them ruin my life....