My Princess.

After Every Storm, There's Always A Rainbow

| Sunggyu's P.O.V |

 

....."Hyung! Min Jung fainted! She's been looking for you ever since you went missing, without any rest! She's strong for doing all that Hyung, but not strong enough. She collapsed this morning after looking for you in the rain! Are you just gonna sit here and cry?".....

 

Taemin's words were still echoing in my head. She fainted. And it's because of me. No, I can never forgive myself. It's all my fault. I'm such a coward, and selfish. Min Jung ah...I'm sorry. I thought to myself. I looked up from my seat. A few more stops and I'll be there. What am I going to say when I see her? Wait, does she even want to see me again after what I've done? Many thoughts run through my head. And part of me felt like turning back and run away again. I was about to get up from my seat and alight at the next stop when I remembered what Taemin said to me back at the house..

 

...."Hyung, it's now or never. If you don't go back to her, I"ll.....I'll take her away from you forever."....

 

No, I won't let anyone take her away from me. Especially him. I gripped on the edge of my seat and stayed seated. This is no time to run away. No, I will not run away anymore. It's time for me to change. To be, brave and face whatever's to come. Two more stops. My heart starts to beat faster as the bus approached the next bus stop. Relax Sunggyu, no more running away.

 

 

A few minutes later and I alighted. The bus stop was a few stops away from the studio so I put my hands in my front pocket and started walking. What if I'm there but she's disappeared again? Just like the last time I went to her house. I shook the thought out of my head. She wasn't there because she was at the library right? So she didn't really know I came by her house. But, why didn't she answer my calls? I shook the thought out of my head again. Aish, she must have a reason not to...right?

 

I suddenly stopped in my tracks. In front of me was a florist shop. Maybe, I should get her some flowers. Since I wasn't able to give her the last time. I picked some daffodils and paid the lady. I continued walking while gripping the flower tightly in my hands. I'm getting nearer and nearer to the studio. And my steps are getting smaller and smaller. And before I knew it, the door to the studio was right in front of me. I couldn't really hear anything from outside but I was certain someone was inside. I took another big breath and opened the door. And the first thing I saw was her, lying on the couch, face looking as pale as ever...

 

I was about to run towards her when Junhyung stopped me. "Wait until she wakes up, Hyung." I wanted to nudge away from him but something about his tone stopped me. He sounds...disappointed. I nodded and he pulled me outside of the studio. He stared at the street for a while before turning back to me and suddenly, I felt a sharp pain on my face. Did he...did he just punch me?

 

Sure enough his hands were curled into fists and he was panting really hard. I touched the corner of my lips and there was blood. "Hyung, forgive me but I just had to do that." I wiped the blood off my lips and shook my head, "Ani, I deserve it anyway. For acting like a jerk." I smiled but winced when I felt the pain. "You mean acting like an ?" Junhyung said and he chuckled. The both of us started laughing. I guess this means he forgives me. 

 

"Junhyung ah, I'm sorry you had to deal with all this. I really owe you." I said as I patted his shoulder. He just nodded and smiled. "Hyung, you mean a lot to me. You're like a brother. And Min Jung's like a donsaeng to me. And I can't stand to see you both hurt." I smiled and gave him a brotherly hug. "Thanks. Same to you.  How can I ever repay you?" "Well, you could always buy me one year worth of coke." He said jokingly. "Yah!" I ruffled his hair. He slapped my hand away looking frustrated. "Aish hyung! Not the hair!" He said as he tried to fix his hair. I smiled to myself. He's just like a little brother. Just like Sunjongie..

 

 

Suddenly the door to the studio opened and Jiyeon's head popped out. "Guys, Min Jung's awake!" The smile on my face started to fade slowly. Jiyeon looked at me and nodded. Junhyung patted my back, "We'll leave you two alone." He said as he pulled Jiyeon away. I thanked the both of them and nodded. "Oppa, fighting!" Jiyeon said as she punched her fist up in the air. Junhyung rolled his eyes and pulled her away. "O-oppa let go! I'm waiting for Taemin!" She tried to hit Junhyung but he managed to avoid it and pulled her away from the studio. He looked back and gave me a thumbs up sign. 

 

 

I took a deep breath and went in. 

 

There she was, sitting on the couch, rubbing her temples. "M-min Jung ah.." I slowly approached her. She stopped what she was doing and looked up. "O-oppa, is that...is that really you?" She was about to stand up but I quickly went beside her and pulled her back to sit on the couch. "Don't get up just yet. You're not feeling well." I said. She hasn't changed one bit. Still as beautiful as ever. I missed her. Once she sat back down, I went to the fridge and got a bottle of water. I opened it for her. "Here, drink some first." She nodded and took the bottle and started drinking. I her hair and smiled. 

 

After she was done drinking, I helped her put the cap back on the bottle and place it on the table. There was an awkward silence. But I could tell she was staring right at me. I started to feel even more nervous. "M-min Jung ah, if you keep staring at me I-" before I could finish, I felt her arms wrapped around my shoulders and hear her crying. I turned to face her and her hair. And then she started hitting my chest. "Oppa, how could you do this to me? Do you know how long I waited for you? Oppa, how can you be so cruel!" She cried even louder. I managed to catch her hands before she could hit me again and pulled her into a tight hug again.

 

"Min Jung ah, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for being so cruel. I'm sorry for being such a coward. I'm sorry for being selfish. I'm sorry that all this have to happen to you. Min Jung ah, I'm so sorry." I said as I her hair to calm her down. I was also on the verge of tears. Her arms wrapped around my waist and she stopped crying. I rested my chin on her head. 

 

We stayed like that for a few minutes. I missed this feeling. The feeling of holding her in my arms, knowing she won't ever leave. She looked up and I wiped the tears from her cheeks. "Oppa, I'm sorry too." "For what?" I said as I curled back her hair behind her ears. "For not noticing how you felt. If I did, all this wouldn't have happened." I put my hands on so she wouldn't be able to continue. "Ani Min Jung ah, you don't have to apologize." I let go of my hand and pulled her in for a kiss. 

 

I could feel a smile forming on her lips as we kissed. She put her arms over my shoulder and I carrassed her cheeks. Min Jung ah...I don't ever want to let you go again. I was stupid for dong so. I thought to myself. We pulled away to gasp for air. "I've missed you Oppa." She said, still smiling. I kissed her forehead and lokked at her, "Me too, my princess." And her smile grew wider. She rested her head against my chest. Suddenly we heard somone cleared his throat.

 

We looked up to see Junhyung, Jiyeon and Taemin at the door. Embarrassed, Min Jung quickly pulled away from me but I pulled her back. She looked back at me, looking confused, but in the end smiled and rested her head on my shoulders. "Looks like someone's back again." Junhyung said with a smirk. "Chingu! How are you feeling?" Jiyeon ran and sat beside Min Jung, pulling her away from me. Aish that Jiyeon, always interrupting us. I'll let it slide for now.

 

I looked up and see Taemin standing there, looking at Min Jung. He was smiling. I went up to him and put my arm over his shoulder. "Thanks for everything again." I told him. He looked at me and patted my back. "Anything for Min Jung, Hyung. And remember, if you do anything to hurt her again, I'll be the one taking her." He said with a serious tone. I let go of my arm and took a step back from him. He suddenly laughed and patted my back. "I was just kidding Hyung." I managed a laugh and rubbed the back of my neck. I better be careful about this kid in the future.

 

 

From the corner of my eyes, I noticed Min Jung looking at the both of us. She was smiling and I knew what she was thinking. Just like how she imagined it to be, me and Taemin patting each other's backs and laughing together. I smiled back to her and she turned back to face Jiyeon who was still asking her if she was feeling better. 

 

"Alright! Now that all of us are here and everything's back to normal, how about we celebrate the occasion?" Junhyung said as he clapped his hands. All of us cheered and Junhyung went out to order some pizzas. "Erm, Jiyeon ah, want to follow me....and get some chicken?" Taemin said as he rubbed the back of his neck. What's this, Taemin is asking Jiyeon to follow him? I looked back at he two girls. Even Min Jung was looking questionably at Jiyeon. 

 

Jiyeon had her eyes wide open and I thought she was going to faint next but instead she just cleared and smiled, "Sure, why not?" She said. Pfft, she's trying to act calm. I bet she's jumping for joy inside. I thought to myself and covered my mouth to stop me from from laughing. Min Jung went beside me and nudged me to control myself. "We'll be back in a few minutes." Taemin said as he walked out. Jiyeon looked at the both of us and smiled. Me and Min Jung gave her a thumbs up sign and she went out.

 

After that, we were all alone again. "Right, I forgot to give you this." I turned to Min Jung and passed her the bouquet of flowers. She took it and leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Oppa, it's beautiful." She leaned in to hug me.

 

I'm glad I didn't turn back in the bus. I'm glad Taemin went to see me. I'm glad Junhyung punched me. Because if all those didn't happen, I would still be at home. Crying and cursing myself for being a coward. And I would never forgive myself until I die. I wouldn't even be here right now, with Min Jung in my arms, smiling. 

 

I cupped her face in my hands, "I love you Min Jung ah." And leaned in to kiss her. And I swear at that moment, we were infinite.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, next chapter's gonna be the final chapter T.T I know right?

 

But I already have plans to make another fic, this time featuring EXO! But at the same time, I kinda feel like there's alot of fics featuring them. So plan B is to feature B.A.P!! I don't know.

 

Anyway, should I make a sequel to this? It's my first ever fic that I've written. And in the sequel I might write about Taemin and Jiyeon. kekeke, since in this chapter we could already see how Taemin is slowly opening up to her. 

 

Anw, to all ELFs out there! Have you guys heard Suju's 6th album, Y, FREE & SINGLE? If not here's the link to the song with English subtitles. Aww, they really love their fans! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLRKKJ6kxKc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

 

Anyway, I'll start on the last chapter right now. But i won't be able to post it right now cause I'm going out in a few minutes. Do anticipate it! For those who have been this fic up to now, I really sarang you guys :')

 

 

I never thought anyone would read my fic since I'm kinda new to this kind of stuff but you guys are simply amazing :')

사랑해 <3