You are the Taste of Something Sweet

Love Is...

"Hyung..." Hoon began, stepping inside the room with Soohyun, "I'm getting worried...you're not yourself lately..."

Soohyun looked at Hoon's concerned face and his glare softened, "Mianae, Hoony...I'm just..." Soohyun sighed, sitting down on his bed, covering his face with his hands.

"What's wrong?" Hoon asked, tilting his head to the side as he lowered to his knees in front of his secret boyfriend, "Yebo..."

"I'm not sleeping well at night, I'm constantly frustrated, and my mind won't slow down. It goes at one hundred miles a minute constantly...." Soohyun explained, not looking at Hoon.

"W-Why?" Hoon was shocked at his leader's sudden confession of problems. It was then that Soohyun finally looked at him, his eyebrow raised. When he saw Hoon's look of total curiosity and innocence, Soohyun knew Hoon really had no idea.

Soohyun groaned softly, "You, Hoonmin. You have no idea how you affect me..." More confusion graced Hoon's bunny features, "I. Want. You." Soohyun enunciated.

"What?" Hoon squeaked, stomach landing on his knees.

"You know...don't tell me you haven't felt it before..." Soohyun Hoon's cheek gently.

Truth was, Hoon had been having restless nights, too. All because he knew Soohyun was just across the room, sometimes he could hear him breathing. Hoon gulped, keeping his mouth shut. Soohyun watched Hoon's throat work as he swallowed, his dry lips in anticipation, "I'm getting tired of cold showers, Hoon."

"B-but, hyung, what can we do now?" Hoon reasoned, heart beating almost impossibly fast. Hoon felt he would definitely have a heart attack soon. 

"We can-" Soohyun's lips brushed Hoon's lightly before a knock came at the door.

"Hyungs, we have to leave in ten minutes, hurry up!" Dongho's voice carried into the room from behind the door.

Soohyun almost cursed out loud at his dongsaeng, feeling the anger bubble just below the surface. "Sorry, hyung..." Hoon apologized to Soohyun, kissing him softly before standing up. Soohyun sighed, rubbing his temples with his index fingers, throwing himself back on the bed.

Hoon frowned, feeling sorry for his hyung who just wanted some time alone. Hoon smiled, knowing they only had today to get through before they went back to Korea and could be alone.

Hoon sighed, because he knew that kind of wasn't possible because they have schedules immediately when they got back to prepare for their comeback. But...he didn't want Soohyun to feel like this anymore. Hoon got dressed in the bathroom with a frown of discontent. What could he do for his hyung?

He let out a cry of pain, clutching his stomach, on his knees, "Hoon?" Soohyun called through the door, knocking lightly, "are you okay?"

"Soohyun..." Hoon winced, and Soohyun walked in, panicked, "My...stomach..."

Soohyun helped Hoon off the bathroom floor, Hoon stumbling as Soohyun practically dragged him to his bed, laying his sick bunny on the mattress, Hoon curled up in fetal position to ease the pain.

Soohyun bit his lip, trying to think of what in the world he was supposed to do in this situation, "I'll call Manager Hyung and the television station and tell him you won't be there." Soohyun decided, turning around to get his phone off his bed stand. Hoon grabbed his hand, looking up into Soohyun's eyes, pleading.

"Stay with me, Soohyun..." he trailed off, hoping his boyfriend would choose to stay behind. Soohyun bit his lip; Hoon could tell he was debating heavily. After a couple moments, he nodded.

"I have to go explain to the others and make some calls. I'll be back in a few minutes." Soohyun kissed Hoon's forehead softly, brushing Hoon's bangs from his face tenderly.

Soohyun went out of the bedroom, his head flooded with worry for his Hoony, who was in so much pain right now it was hard to bear. He debated; along with his other calls, to call the hospital, but decided they should wait an hour or two to see if it went away. It was probably just something he had eaten yesterday....

"Guys, Hoon is really sick..." Soohyun began, the ready members shocked, eyes focused on him in concern.

"What? He was fine just a bit ago at breakfast!" Kiseop pointed out, only making Soohyun shrug in dismay.

"It was really sudden. Since it's only a bit on a variety show, Hoon and I can be absent. You five head over there and I'll call to apologize for not attending." Soohyun said to s, bowing as he apologized to them first.

Once the rest of the guys were out of the dorm, Soohyun pulled his phone from his pocket and dialed his manager, after a brief explanation, he asked for the station's number so he could personally call and explain.

After his second call was made, Soohyun sighed, running a distressed hand through his hair. He made his way back to Hoon, heart beating painfully with worry. Hoon was still curled on the bed when Soohyun re-entered the room. He quickly sat beside Hoon, who opened his eyes slowly. Soohyun frowned, Hoon's cheeks, "If you're still in pain in a couple hours, we'll go to the hospital." Soohyun told Hoon, who nodded grimly.

"Is every one gone?" Hoon asked, voice strained.

Soohyun nodded, "Yeah, they're going without us." Hoon smiled, confusing Soohyun.

Hoon continued to befuddle his boyfriend as he sat up, placing his lips over Soohyun's roughly.

"W-What?" Soohyun broke away to ask, extremely unable to grasp the situation.

"We won't have any other time to be alone together, hyung," Hoon explained, biting Soohyun's lips as he slung one leg to the other side of Soohyun's waist.

Soohyun gasped, realization dawning, "you sneaky little-" Soohyun was cut off as Hoon's tongue slid its way into his mouth and all thoughts flew from his mind.

 

Ke ke ke ke Hoon is a trickster >.<

The next chapter is the ...

I hope I'm good at it....at least a little....it's my first time ever writting something like that...

O.o Please be kind to me.

is much much different than not ...

>.< I hope I did well....