Makes My Heart Go Crazy

Love Is...

Once everyone had left the dorm, Hoon sneaked from his room and located Soohyun sitting at the table, looking over papers and schedules. Probably some thing for next week as well for when they went back to Korea.

Tiptoeing closer, Hoon didn't make a single sound to warn his target of his approach. Flinging his arms around Soohyun's neck, he let out a growl of sorts, startling his boyfriend. Soohyun, after the initial shock, laughed at Hoon's attack and turned to face him.

"Hey..." he began, smiling.

"Hey." Hoon said back, happiness etched along his laughing face, "whatcha doing?"

By way of answering, Soohyun pressed his lips against Hoon's, surprising his dongsaeng. Hoon, however, didn't protest as all thoughts left his mind and all he started focusing on was Soohyun's lips. They were soft and pliant, molding to Hoon's perfectly. Hoon began to pull away, his normal reaction to kissing Soohyun as he didn't want to get caught.

Soohyun only held the back of Hoon's neck, keeping connected as Soohyun traced Hoon's bottom lip with his tongue. Unable to think, Hoon's reaction was honest emotion as his stomach launched itself to his knees and he gasped, allowing Soohyun's tongue to began its meticulous study of his mouth.

Hoon, unpracticed with Soohyun's ways, prodded Soohyun's tongue with his hesitantly, unsure if what he was doing was right or not. Soohyun only smiled into the kiss, pulling Hoon closer as their tongues danced and mingled together.

Apparently satisfied, Soohyun finally pulled away as Hoon's lungs began screaming for air. Panting slightly, the couple just looked at each other, pleasantly surprised at their moment. "hmmmm," Soohyun hummed happily, smile growing.

"hmm?" Hoon's eyebrows rose, questioning Soohyun's noise.

"We need to be alone together more often." Soohyun smirked as Hoon's cheeks tinted deeply at the underlying implications of that statement.

"Uh...y-yeah. I think so, too." Hoon agreed, this time surprising Soohyun whose turn it was now to grow bashful and blush.

"I should be done looking everything over everything in about an hour, and then we'll watch a movie or something together, okay?"

"Anything I can do?" Hoon offered, looking slightly hopeful.

"Sit here and look pretty." Soohyun smiled, pecking Hoon's cheek as they settled down next to each other at the table, falling into silence.

Hoon studied Soohyun's concentrated face, unable to understand how, exactly Soohyun didn't think he was gorgeous. Hoon wanted to tell Soohyun he was the most beautiful, magnificent, and completely perfect human being he had come into contact with, but he was too shy. It was slightly embarrassing even though they had been dating a good five months.

Soohyun would probably try to deny it, anyway, which would only serve to make Hoon upset of Soohyun's extremely low self confidence. Soohyun's lips smacked together, and he them, looking at Hoon from the corner of his eye. Noticing Hoon's vacant gaze on his face, Soohyun smirked, mind drifting farther and farther away from the schedules in front of him.

"Hoony~!" Soohyun sang, earning no response from the younger, Soohyun pouted.

Deciding on a different method, Soohyun stretched his neck out and kissed Hoon's slightly parted lips. Immediantly after their lips touched, Soohyun felt Hoon jump slightly, making him smirk, "welcome back, space cadet." Soohyun chuckled, "what were you thinking about?"

"You." Hoon replied honestly, Soohyun wasn't sure if he had meant to as Hoon gave him a shy smile.

"What about me?" Soohyun asked, eyebrow raising.

"...how...beautiful I think you are." Hoon admitted, seeing it pointless to try to come up with a lie now.

"really? You think so?" Soohyun asked, "you're a first."

Hoon wanted to suddenly reprimand Soohyun for his comments, but only pouted at his leader, huffing, "Yes, I think so. Millions of others think so, too. Not JUST me."

"Thanks." Soohyun smiled, running his hand over Hoon's soft brown hair, lovingly twisting his fingers through his locks. "Let's watch a movie?"

Hoon nodded, standing up from his chair, Soohyun following back into their room as the settled on Soohyun's bed to watch a movie on the television directly across from it.

As the movie started to play, Soohyun wrapped his strong arms around Hoon's thin waist, burying his face in Hoon's neck. He always enjoyed the way Hoon smelled, even without all the perfume and cologne put on him by stylists.

Hoon sunk into Soohyun's body, enjoying every moment of this time together, fully realizing his love for Soohyun once again as his hyung's breathing slowed and he instantly fell asleep.

Satisfied that Soohyun was finally getting rest, Hoon watched the movie, after a while noticing his eyelids begin to droop, as well. Hoon let out a long yawn and turned off the television, sinking further into the mattress and Soohyun's embrace, falling asleep carelessly.

Hoon's eyes fluttered open with the noise of a phone ringing, Soohyun's. The owner of the infernal device stirred with a groan, and sat up, digging in his jean pocket. Soohyun answered groggily, yawning. From what Hoon could tell, it was only his younger sister, asking about his flight and when it was going to be coming in the next week so she was there to see him.

Once Soohyun hung up, he looked at Hoon with a sleepy smile, "Annyeong." he greeted simply.
Hoon greeted back, running a lazy hand through his hair, messing it up further. "I had a great nap." Soohyun thanked, smiling.

"Mmm, me too." Hoon agreed, stretching his arms above his head.

Soohyun looked at his watch, "Well, it's only about 12:30, what do you want to do?"

Hoon yawned, sitting up, "Molla...there's not much to do here..." he pondered.

Soohyun let out a noise somewhere in between a growl and a groan and wrapped his arm around Hoon's shoulder, forcing them back down on the bed. "Let's cuddle." Soohyun suggested, wrapping his other arm around Hoon. Hoon smiled, following suit and they made themselves comfortable against each other once more.

"You care about us all a lot, huh?" Hoon began, his voice soft.

"Of course I do, Hoon." Soohyun answered, slightly confused.

"Well, we care about you, too."

"I know that, silly." Soohyun chuckled, squeezing Hoon tightly.

"That's why we're all worried you're going to make yourself sick." Hoon finished, putting his face in Soohyun's chest, "I don't want you to get sick, Soohyun hyung." Hoon shook his head and Soohyun fell for Hoon's ultimate cuteness. This was possibly worse than the time at the meeting where Hoon clung to Soohyun's arm and then fell asleep on it.

Soohyun ran his fingers through Hoon's hair once more, sighing, "I'm sorry, Hoony...I'll get more rest from now on." Soohyun promised.

"Oppa..." Hoon let out in what was almost a whimper, surprising Soohyun. Hoon sometimes did this, and although it shouldn't anymore, it always caught Soohyun off guard.

It made his heart beat speed up, which Soohyun was sure Hoon felt as his face was still shoved into his shirt front, and Soohyun let out a nervous chuckle.

"It still surprises me to hear you call me oppa." Soohyun admitted.

"Oppa..." Hoon said again, making Soohyun's heart skip once more.

"Stop that..." Soohyun requested weakly, but honestly, he liked it for some odd reason.

"Oppa..." Hoon said in his whiny voice some more, intentionally ignoring Soohyun as he said it over and over, each time causing Soohyun's heart to do funny things.

To stop the mischievous bunny from torturing him any further, Soohyun kissed him, having to force Hoon's face away from his chest. He had Hoon pinned under him in no time, wrist held tightly above his head, straddling Hoon's waist as their tongues immediately found each other. Hoon moaned as Soohyun shifted and began to kiss down his neck, starting on an extremely pleasurable love bite.

That is, until they heard the door code beeping in and being approved. They practically launched apart as they heard Kevin's cheery voice penetrate the previously silent apartment. Hoon settled down into his own bed and hid his excitement under the covers as Soohyun ran to the bathroom, and turned the water to ice cold.

Kevin didn't enter the room, which Hoon was grateful for as he didn't think he could even pretend to be asleep with his breath going as fast as it was.
Hoon ran his hands over his face, looking at the bathroom door longingly, wishing for Soohyun to be back. He put his hand over the spot Soohyun had just begun to kiss and on his neck and felt the throbbing he had caused.

"Shoot." Hoon muttered, he would have to cover it with makeup. Hoon thought maybe it wasn't a good idea to be alone together if things like that were going to happen. Butterflies erupted in Hoon's stomach at that thought of making love to Soohyun. What would it be like? How would it feel?

Cheeks turning bright red, Hoon clamped down on the inappropriate thoughts before they completely took over and closed his eyes for sleep.

But none came.

Soon, he heard the shower water turn off and ten minutes later, Soohyun walked out completely dressed and clean, brown hair sticking to his face from the water. Hoon watched him closely as a bead of water slid along his jaw and down his long, slender neck before soaking into his shirt collar. Hoon felt like he was going to need a cold shower, too.

.....

Stepping out of the bathroom, shivering slightly, Hoon proceeded to the living room with his wet hair. There he noticed the rest of the members, besides Kiseop and Jaeseop, around the table discussing that night's performance. Kevin looked nothing but excited and was almost bouncing in his seat, Eli looking excited as well, though he wasn't bouncing. And Dongho...looked slightly bored.

Hoon chuckled at their maknae, knowing that it was only true to his nature to be so uninterested.

Hoon sat next to Soohyun, running an unnoticed hand down his back and smiled, listening to the rest of his leader's speech.

If Hoon hadn't noticed the time inching closer to their departure, he would have as Soohyun began checking his watch every thirty seconds. Hoon also noticed the glaringly obvious absence of two of their members. Hoon watched Soohyun's face closely as the other the went to take showers, and could see his patience wearing thinner and thinner.

"Soohyun..." Hoon whispered.

"Where are they?" Soohyun's jaw was set tight and Hoon didn't try to speak to him anymore, just began rubbing small circles comfortingly on his back.

At fifteen minutes late, the other members were on the couch while Soohyun paced the space next to the door. When it clicked open, Soohyun's head snapped up and spoke calmly at first.

Hoon jumped at Soohyun's heated command, but stayed back as all the other member's rushed out the door to slip his hand into Soohyun's.

"It's all right, Soohyun hyung." Hoon tried to comfort, "it's just a couple minutes..." he placed a soft kiss on Soohyun's lips.

Soohyun's eyes slipped closed with a small sigh and he nodded, instantly calmed down at his boyfriend's touch, "Thanks, Hoony." Soohyun's mouth flicked into a slight smile before it was gone again.

Hoon grew worried about their leader, he was so uptight nowadays, he wished there was something he could do, he thought as he walked a couple steps behind Soohyun down to the waiting van. Hoon was still worrying his mind as the made it to the concert hall and rushed into hair and makeup, the stylist complaining about Kiseop and Jaeseop's sticky appearance.

 

Poor Soohyun....maybe he's so crabby because he's ually frustrated.

Hoon, hurry up and help him with that, already. >.<

I've come so far on this story in the passed few days, it's really amazing to me. ^.^ YAAAYYYYY!!!!

Hopefully I'll get around to updating my vampire story later...

o.O

ah, and the GIF at the top is what I was referring to when I mentioned Hoon falling asleep on Soohyun although it looks more like he's trying to eat his arm....

O.o he wants a piece of that.