Breathlessly, I Only Love You.

Love Is...

Kiseop took the cones happily, handing one to Jaeseop, "it looks really good!" Kiseop marvelled, not knowing where to start as his blue sherbert cone swirled and looped at the top. Jaeseop gave a small chuckle, taking a taste of his lime sherbert.


"Oh~!" Kiseop let out, "it tastes really, really good."


Jaeseop held out his ice cream cone, "I want to try yours, and you can try mine." he offered, taking Kiseop's wrist to guide Kiseop's blueberry sherbert to his mouth.


Kiseop tasted the sherbert Jaeseop had and made another noise of excitement, both of them agreeing that they liked the sherbert. After another moment, they thanked the workers and left to begin walking back towards their dorm for the time being. After all, they only had about an hour left to be together before they had to head to their performance, and there was at least half that back to their dorm. 


"We're almost done here in Japan..." Jaeseop began nonchalant.


Kiseop frowned slightly, "I know...I'm going to miss how close we've become while living together..."


"I know..." Jaeseop sighed, "But, it's also a good thing."


"Why?" Kiseop asked curiously. Kiseop could sense Jaeseop's hesitation, and grew curious but also a bit worried.
 

Jaeseop shrugged, "when we get back to Korea, we start our comeback, and we're all excited for that, right?" he asked, looking at Kiseop for confirmation with a smile.
 

Kiseop loved Jaeseop's smile, how it curled up the bigger it got, reminding Kiseop of a cat. Kiseop smiled back, nodding. They walked in another comfortable silence as they ate their sherbert.
 

Without warning, Kiseop's cold treat was suddenly on his nose, he looked up wide eyed at Jaeseop, confused.
 

Jaeseop burst out into laughter, his head back as his laughter grew, shoulders shaking. Understanding clicked in Kiseop's mind and he pouted, only making Jaeseop laugh harder. And then, for revenge, Kiseop took a bit of his ice cream and smeared it on his friend's face, laughing manically. This, consequently, started an all out ice cream smearing war between the two.


Kiseop, laughing, ducked behind a bench at a bus stop, watching for Jaeseop, eyes flickering around quickly from person to person, everyone of them looking at him with raised eyebrows.
 

Suddenly, Kiseop was grabbed around the neck and pulled back, he struggled against his captor, heart pumping quickly in his throat, and they fell to the ground clumsily. Green coldness obstructed Kiseop's vision and their laughter brought all kinds of attention to them. It took for their laughter to calm down before Kiseop noticed Jaeseop's arms around his waist, his breath in Kiseop's face. Chests heaving, Kiseop and Jaeseop stared at each other, small smiles on their faces.

 

Their faces were so close, their bodies touching. Kiseop swallowed inconspicuously, leaning in the tiniest bit as he noticed Jaeseop move a fraction of a centimeter. Breaking through Kiseop's suddenly fuzzy mind,  Jaeseop cleared his throat and sat up, releasing Kiseop's waist in the process.


"We need to, ummm," Jaeseop scratched at the back of his head awkwardly, "we need to get back, we're going to be late."
 

Kiseop nodded, feeling extremely foolish. Had he seriously been about to kiss Jaeseop? Jaeseop was already walking swiftly by the time Kiseop picked himself off the ground and began following.


Opening the apartment door fifteen minutes late, the two boys, now sticky and sweet smelling, met the face of their furious leader.
 

"Where have you two been?" Soohyun's voice was unexpectedly calm as he spoke, striking more fear into them than if he had yelled.
 

"We were-" Jaeseop began.
 

"And why are you all dirty?" Soohyun's voice rose a notch and they could tell his patience was wearing thin. The other members watched with shocked faces, feeling a bit of sympathy for the two busted truants. "Never mind." Soohyun barked as Kiseop opened his mouth to speak, "we're already late, go get in the van."
 

Nobody moved, stunned at their leader's vanishing control as they could see his cool crack down the middle. "NOW!" Soohyun yelled, causing everyone to jump into action and scramble out the door.

 

OMO! It's shorter than I intended.... TT^TT Forgive me, please?!

Also, I changed my mind on the chapter titles...I tend to do that, get over it. XP

Maybe just the 2Seop chapters will be titled as such....huh...

Anyway, happy reading. ^.^

 

2SEOP SPAM!!!!!!!

Kiseop: "Come to me."

Jaeseop: "NOW?" *hopeful*

 

Okaaaaayyyyyyyyy~!

I'm done. *happiness*