First Night

Love Is...

 

The two Seops made it through the door to their dorms just after nine with pink cheeks. The falling of the sun brought a certain chill to the air, not to mention the wind. Hands clasped together tightly, the two didn't even feel the cold. 
 
Kevin was the first to notice their hands, and smiled excitedly, jumping up from his seat at the kitchen counter. 
 
"How'd it go?" He asked in excitement, pulling on Kiseop's free hand.
 
"Good." Kiseop smiled shyly, his cheeks turning a darker shade of pink. There was no escaping it as more members came to see what the commotion was all about and began asking their questions. 
 
The answers were all simple. AJ loved Kiseop and Kiseop loved AJ. 
 
"Kiss!" Dongho demanded, using his maknae powers to make the others do his bidding. Now blushing madly, Kiseop took a peek at Jaeseop before shaking his head. Only to have AJ pull his face to his and kiss him full on the lips. Through shocked, Kiseop's eyes immediately slipped closed and he sunk into the already familiar feel.
 
Cheers burst out around them, clapping, laughter, and even a few cat calls. The others were too excited for the uniting of another couple, but they had all been waiting for it practically since AJ joined the group. 
 
The two clueless members were finally where they should be. 
 
Soohyun turned to Dongho and smiled, "Our innocent maknae," Soohyun placed his hand atop the youngest member's head, "Don't learn from your hyungs. Go find a nice girl and keep her away from us." 
 
"Hyung!" Hoon hit Soohyun's chest playfully with a scalding stare. 
 
"Why?" Dongho asked, feeling upset. Was he not allowed to like a member? Or even a man? What did it matter who he fell in love with? And what did it matter who he wanted to show him off to? 
 
Sensing Dongho's sudden bad mood, no one said anything. As the maknae stormed off, they all exchanged confused looks. 
 
"I'll go talk to him..." AJ sighed, letting go of Kiseop's hand and going after Dongho. 
 
AJ could guess what was bothering the maknae, but just who it was Dongho liked was a mystery to him. "Dongho-ah?" AJ tapped on the Maknae's door lightly before entering. "Is there something wrong?" AJ asked, sitting beside his legs as Dongho lay face up on the mattress, his arm slung over his eyes. 
 
"I'm fine. Why do you ask?"
 
"You're not fine. Who is it?" AJ demanded.
 
"Wh-what?" Dongho lifted his arm to look at the feline in surprise.
 
"I'm not an idiot, Dongho. I've been there, so, who is it you like?" Dongho stayed silent. "Is it a member?" AJ urged, still, Dongho didn't say anything. 
 
"Soohyun?" Dongho didn't react. "Eli? Hoon? Kevin?" Dongho's hand twitched momentarily into a fist. "Kevin?"
 
"Ye-yeah." Dongho finally admitted, knowing he had been caught anyway. "But he has Eli." 
 
"I'm sorry, Dongho..." AJ didn't know what to say, "I know it hurts, but it's not the end of the world. There is someone out there for you to fall in love with who is ten thousand times better than Kevin." AJ mentioned, trying to make his dongsaeng feel better. 
 
"If you find them, send them my way. Don't keep all the pretty ones to yourself, hyung." Dongho smiled, trying to make himself feel better. 
 
"Get some sleep, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow." AJ patted the maknae on the knee and stood, exiting the room. 
 
Dongho sighed and pulled his phone out from his pocket. 
 
'Seop and Seop finally confessed to each other. This whole dorm is now a giant gay fest.' Dongho typed to Xander, smiling at his terms. 
 
Xander texted back a couple minutes later. 'Good for them~! Though I don't really know AJ, I'm sure Kiseop will be very happy. '
 
'He's already smiling like a fool every second. Although it's not totally out of character, it's still disconcerting.'
 
'Haha. I'm sure that will wear off. How have you been? You okay?'
 
Dongho debated on his answer, not really knowing what he was feeling at the moment. 
'Good for the most part, I guess. I don't really have anything to complain about.'
 
'Smile. :) you deserve to he happy.'
 
Dongho smiled at the text but before he could reply, Xander sent another one. 'I'm going to be in Japan next week, do you want to meet with me?'
 
'Ah, really? If I don't have any schedules, of course! Should I tell the others?'
 
'I just want to meet with you, is that okay? I'll meet the others later'. 
 
'Yeah, we can meet! What day? '
 
Dongho grew excited at the news, and awaited Xander's answer impatiently. He missed his hyung to the point where his chest ached. 
 
Meanwhile, Kiseop got dressed for bed and brushed his teeth, running a comb through his wind blown hair lazily. Yawning, AJ stepped into the bathroom with him. 
 
"Tired?" Jaeseop asked, suppressing a yawn himself as Kiseop just nodded. Taking the comb from Kiseop's hand, AJ began to untangle the rest of Kiseop's hair gently. Sure he was going to fall asleep on his feet, Kiseop leaned against AJ's chest. Jaeseop's arms immediately went around the ulzzang and he pulled their bodies closer. 
 
"You're kind of adorable, Sippie." AJ chuckled against the top of his head and kissed it. Kiseop made a noise of acknowledgement and spit in the sink, rinsing his mouth and toothbrush out before taking AJ's hand and taking him into their bedroom. 
 
Kiseop went straight to AJ's bed, slipping under the covers and making himself comfortable. "Whose bed do you think this is?" AJ joked. 
 
"Ours." Kiseop answered simply, placing his face in the pillow and tucking the blankets under his chin. AJ just laughed before slipping in next to his warm body and pulling the dancer close. 
 
Though they had done this a million times before, something was different about that night than any other. There was something off. Their hearts beat too fast. And their thoughts raced. 
Even though Kiseop was exhausted, there was absolutely no way he was getting to sleep any time soon. Glancing up at AJ, he found the rapper staring. 
 
Raising his eyebrows as if to ask 'what?', AJ wasn't going to fall asleep anytime soon, either. 
 
"When did you begin to like me?" Kiseop asked spontaneously, fingers curling in the edges of AJ's short black hair. 
 
AJ hummed for a moment and sighed, "I don't really remember. It just kind of happened. I didn't realize until I was already so in love with you..." 
 
"When was that?" Kiseop asked. 
 
"About seven or eight months after I joined U-KISS." Jaeseop recalled. 
 
"Mmm..." Kiseop nodded. 
 
"And you?" Jaeseop urged. 
 
Sighing, Kiseop moved the hand from Jaeseop's head to his chest, feeling the young rapper's heart beat fast under his palm. "When we were practicing for 0330, and I kept stumbling because I twisted my ankle the day previous. And when we finally got a break you got me ice and...and you gently took care of me. And, I was already in love when you did the same thing during our Neverland practices. You were just so kind and gentle, I couldn't help but fall in love with you." AJ smiled and kissed Kiseop's forehead. 
 
"We make an odd pair, huh?" 
 
"What do you mean?" Kiseop asked. 
 
"Well, even though I can be fun and playful, I'm mostly the serious one. And you're the childish and adorable one." 
 
"So?" Kiseop puffed his cheeks out, "I think that's why we work so well together."
 
"Work so well? We haven't even been dating for a day yet. We don't know how we work."
 
"But think about before that. We never get angry at each other. And we always joke around. You love to tease me, and I love when you tease me. It just works." Kiseop squeezed his new boyfriend's waist tighter and let out a giggle. 
 
"I guess it does." AJ agreed with a smile. 
 
Kiseop kissed AJ's nose quickly, laughing when AJ copied his actions. Finally feeling his exhaustion and sleepiness take him over, Kiseop buried his head in AJ's neck, taking a deep breath in. AJ always smelled so nice. "Jalja, Seoppie." Kiseop sighed, shutting his eyes. 
 
"Jalja, Sippie." AJ whispered and began running his fingers lightly through Kiseop's hair, lulling the ulzzang to sleep even quicker than before. 

 

 

ahhhh~ mian. The formatting/editing is terrible because I'm not on my computer. I'm on my phone, my computer is getting fixed and I don't know how long that will take. TT-TT I had it wrote on my phone notepad thing and usually I email it to myself and copy it onto a word document so I can format/edit, but I had to skip that step this time. I'm sorry if it's bad. And if there are any weird errors. 

 

Please let me know if you see any problems and I will try to fix them as best as I can. For the next chapters, I'm writing them as an unseen chapter until I get my computer fixed (or a new one) so the formatting should at least look mostly normal. Sorry again!