Your Lust Is Just Convenient

Love Is...

Kevin stayed next to Eli at the temple, looking around amazed since he hadn't seen anything so beautiful in his life. The gold ornament and ts, the elegant carvings, Kevin was amazed by it all. Eli was, as well, but his mind was more on his predicament.

He still loved Kevin, but it wasn't in the same way as before. He almost groaned in frustration as the newly brunette's hand slipped from his as he pointed out a particularly interesting sculpture.

After walking through the temple once, going through the procedures and praying, even though they were both Christian, they left to get something to eat.

They chatted together like normal, discussing their fun time in Japan and even mourning over the fact they would have to leave soon.

"I think I'll just be glad I get to sleep in a nice quiet and dark apartment." Eli sighed, smiling, "But I'll miss all the fun we've had together as dorm mates."

"Yeah..." Kevin trailed off, chin in his hand as his elbow rested on the table, "I miss my family and cat, too..."

Eli chuckled, shaking his head, "promise me something, Kevin..."

"Hmmm?" Kevin answered, confused.

"Please don't turn into some weird crazy cat lady..."

"I can't, silly." Kevin laughed at Eli's mistake, "I'm not a woman."

"But there's still a chance you'll become a crazy cat man?" Eli asked.

"Yup!" Kevin replied happily, not denying it one bit.

"But...I'm allergic to cats."

"Mmm, that's right..." Kevin pondered, tapping his chin, "The door way in my house will just blow out a super high powered stream of air that blows all the cat dander off of me when I go outside."

"If you go outside..." Eli trailed off, giving Kevin a teasing grin.

"Of course I will, to see you~!" Kevin sang, smiling as wide as he could. Eli wanted to take all of his previous doubt back, though he knew he shouldn't. This feeling would fade soon.

There were only fleeting moments, like this one, when the feelings Eli once had for Kevin resurfaced and he could smile truly around Kevin.

"I'll believe it when I see it." Eli teased once again, causing Kevin to pout, cheeks puffed out slightly, eyes wide. Eli's heart fluttered, but then stopped. All hope dissipated that Eli could perhaps still love Kevin like he wanted. Kevin was safe, familiar, comfortable. If Eli didn't have Kevin, what else was left?

His family was in America, he didn't have many friends thanks to his idol status, and he wasn't as close to the other members as he was with Kevin, with the exception of Dongho. Likewise, if he broke up with Kevin, what would happen to them as a band? Eli cared too much about all the KissMes and their music to jeopardize it all just because he was going through a relationship crisis.

It would pass, Eli tried to convince himself, and he would love Kevin again. He would have to, for the sake of everything he had now.

Kevin took plenty of selcas by himself and with Eli next to him and had a blast, Eli joining in on the laughter and fun as he pushed all his frustrating thoughts from his mind.

He loved Kevin, Loves. There was nothing to doubt. "Eli! Let's get cupcakes!" Kevin tugged excitedly on Eli's hand. Most of the time, Kevin didn't act as cute as he was now, he mostly saved it for broadcasting and fan service, but sometimes he showed it only to Eli. Though it made him feel special, it did nothing for his heart.

Eli forced a happy smile and agreed, Kevin pulling him into the small bakery he had pointed towards where they took a moment to marvel the mass amounts of cupcakes on display.

"Oooooo~!" Kevin squealed, "they all look so tasty~!"

"Do you want to just get a whole bunch and share them when we get back?"

"Yeah! We'll hide them in the fridge and we can have them after the performance tonight!" Kevin burst, dark brown eyes sparkling with delight.

They picked out a cupcake for each member and an extra cookie for them to enjoy on the short walk back to the dorm, making plans to watch a new drama they had heard about for a couple hours before they had to leave.

Upon reaching the dorm, Kevin called out a greeting for whoever might be present in the quiet apartment. Figuring they were probably asleep, neither of the newcomers made further noise and after putting away their pastries, retreated to their room and settled on Eli's bed to watch the drama.

Moments into it, Kevin was clutching a pillow desperately trying to hold in his tears. Eli was also feeling a deep depressing sadness in his heart.

As soon as Kevin sobbed, Eli turned it off.

"That was...awful!" Kevin wiped his eyes, "why does something so sad exist?!" Kevin ranted, sitting up on his knees and throwing the pillow at the television, pouting.

Eli chuckled at his boyfriend's outburst and reached out for the petite male, pulling him close, "I promise I won't ever leave you." Eli pledged, burying his face in Kevin's neck, kissing his flawless skin softly.

"H-he died! Eli, he had just admitted he loved her and he died!"

"I know, Kev..." Eli tried to comfort the crying boy, "I know...I'll never leave you like that."

Kevin kissed Eli innocently, sealing the promise, long and slender fingers brushing over his neck and tangling in his hair as their kiss deepened.

Eli's eyes slid closed as he pulled Kevin closer, loving the sound of Kevin's soft pants and the feeling of his lungs begging for air. The burning sensation only added to his sudden feeling of ecstasy as he pushed Kevin onto the mattress.

Eli broke away to get a quick breath of air before moving doing Kevin's strong jawline, Kevin’s chest moving rapidly beneath him, especially as Eli nipped and on his skin, tongue swirling gently over the abused area.

"E-Eli..." Kevin panted, hands on Eli's chest to push him away, "n-not h-here..." he reasoned, and Eli knew he was right. Not while there were other people in the dorm, at least. Reluctantly, Eli sat up, running a hand across his mouth to rid his lips of access saliva and looked down at Kevin. The boy in question had his eyes half lidded, mouth open slightly to accommodate his heavy breathing. Of course, Eli found this almost impossibly y and had to work hard to restrain himself.

His eyes trailed to the spot on Kevin's neck he had worked over, noticing an angry red bruise beginning to form and knew it would be purple and conspicuous in no time at all.

"I'm sorry, you'll have to get some makeup to cover that up..." Eli traced a finger over his mark and looked at Kevin, who only managed to nod.

Eli, still hovering over Kevin, contemplated what had just happened. He felt more emotions for Kevin in that moment than he did in the passed month and a half combined. Eli didn't want to believe that his only use for Kevin anymore would be ual release.

That was...awful. Eli, if he could, would beat some sense into himself, because he still loved Kevin.

He sighed, crawling off and laying down beside Kevin, thinking that if he told himself that enough, he would be able to believe it.

As he closed his eyes for a nap, Kevin's lips brushed over his cheeks and their warm bodies folded together while the two boys drifted off to sleep.

With their slumber, the sleepy dorm fell quiet once more until Dongho came in an hour later, complaining about his hunger and waking everyone up again.

 

Of COURSE I would do an ElVin chapter, @tvxq5jyj3

How on earth could I NOT? They're so....hot hot hot. ;)

Enjoy....I don't know when the next update will be....I'm going to work on my other story on here first. ^.^

Get at least one more chapter out before I work more on this. Ke kekeke

This one is just too fun to write. ^.^

Hahaha, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do...