End

Love Is...

It was quiet in the U-KISS dorm, it was their last day in Japan and they were all busy with packing things away for their departure later in the evening. Dongho had reluctantly left Xander to his schedules, and began packing. The Seop-Seop team were playfully fighting over an article of clothing neither were sure to whom it belonged while the Elvin couple rushed around their rooms and threw everything haphazardly into their suitcases. Soohyun and Hoon, however, couldn't be bothered to pack as they couldn't keep their hands off of each other.

 

It had been a crazy few weeks, none of them could argue that fact. Everything about their relationships with each other had changed in just a short amount of time, but nevertheless they were satisfied with the outcome.

 

As everyone emerged from their rooms to clean out the living room and kitchen, Soohyun looked at Hoon. He knew that it was now or never. Even if he still needed time, he wanted the others to know, he wanted Hoon to know that he trusted him.

 

“Uhm...” Soohyun began, wanting so badly to reach out and grab Hoon's hand for support, but refrained as it wasn't the time. “I have something to tell you...”

 

Hoon looked at Soohyun with wide eyes, no doubt in his mind what Soohyun was going to say. The others exchanged confused glances and shrugged, sitting down.

 

Soohyun merely stood, next to Hoon, “Well, you see...I know how all of you are...dating a member of U-KISS, current and former.” Soohyun shot a glance at Dongho who had told them the week previous when he had first come home from visiting Xander. “And...well, I've decided that I should be honest with you about my relationship. That we-” Soohyun gestured to Hoon, “should be honest with you.”

 

“We're dating.” Hoon butted in, tired of Soohyun beating around the bush. “We have been for a while.”

 

“Finally!” Dongho threw his hands up in the air, “if you two thought we didn't know already, you're more of an idiot than I thought.”

 

“We already knew, guys...” Eli reassured in a nicer way than Dongho had. “But, it's nice that you're finally coming out and saying it to our faces.” He smiled.

 

Soohyun and Hoon stood, shocked. At their faces, Kiseop giggled, “You act like you're honestly surprised. You two weren't very subtle. And, we're not idiots.”

 

A silence followed that statement as everyone turned to look at Kiseop and his boyfriend. “Well...I wouldn't say that...” Dongho said.

 

Kiseop's cheeks flared at the implication and he stuck his tongue out at Dongho, who only copied his action.

 

“I'm happy for you guys,” Kevin put in.

 

“Yeah, congrats.” Jaeseop said, laying his arm across Kiseop's shoulder, “I'm glad you two are happy.”

 

“Yeah...thanks.” Hoon's cheeks still burned. It was so embarrassing that everyone had already known.

 

“I think it's cute, for the record.” Kiseop put in.

 

With a few more reassuring words and encouragements, they went back to their cleaning and once it was done, they had time to go out and eat before they were expected at the airport. Leaving Japan behind was something all of them found weird.

 

In the short time they had stayed, so much had happened. They weren't worried everything would change when they arrived back in Korea, it would just be so different to not see each other everyday. Dongho would wait with thinning patience everyday for Xander's texts or phone calls, as Xander would worry he was bothering Dongho at inconvenient times, and vice versa. But the moments when they were talking and laughing with each other over the phone, or the sparse moments in between when they could actually be together were the happiest times they could remember.

 

Kiseop would help AJ with his studies and composing. He would worry he wasn't on the same level as Jaeseop, and that he was only pulling him down. AJ, however would worry that maybe his passions bored Kiseop. He would always pay attention and do stuff he knew Kiseop would like to, and help the dancer when he was stuck on some choreography he was writing. Both of them knew that the doubt was normal, and the moments when they were curled together, just soaking up the feel of the other, washed all of them away. As long as they were in love, the inadequacies they felt didn't matter.

 

ElVin would still fight like a married couple, sometimes about the stupidest things, but at the end of the night, they would forget about all of the tension. Even if Kevin would get jealous sometimes over Eli's tendancy to flirt, Kevin knew the rapper loved him. Even if Eli saw all the covetous eyes on Kevin, he knew the singer only had eyes for him. They were happy, genuinely, and honestly, it was good enough for them.

 

Soohyun and Hoon continued to be their usual in-love and touchy selves. No one thought it would have changed, really. The pair rarely fought, as they agreed on mostly everything, and when they didn't they could always compromise something out. Even in public, their touchyness didn't stop, not even when all the fans began to question them openly. Of course, they had to deny everything, but that was okay.

 

Months later, each of the members of U-KISS, even Hoon and AJ, received an invite in the mail. Kibum had found a nice woman to marry, the date being for after he returned from his military service. They were all overjoyed, of course, and demanded to meet the bride to be as soon as possible.

 

.

This is the best I can give you, guys. I'm sorry.

I did have plans to make Kibum be gay, too, really, but, I don't feel like keeping this up. I'm done with it. I'm sorry, I just am getting so tired of it all. I'm leaving AFF. So, if you message me or whatever, I'm not going to see it.

Sorry, really, because I feel like such a failure to all of you guys who were expecting some exciting and fulfilling last chapter, or maybe you were hoping this would go on for a good amount of time. I'm sorry. Really.