For When it Gets to Be Too Much

Love Is...

The next morning Kiseop was released from the hospital. AJ was there, ready and willing to bring Kiseop back to the dorms with a smile on his face.


"Do you want to get something to eat?" Jaeseop offered, starting up his car.


Kiseop debated for a moment shook his head, he had eaten breakfast at the hospital and it was only ten. "But, let's go out later together, okay?" Kiseop asked, AJ agreed right away, glad to be able to be close to Kiseop again.

 

Arriving at the dorms, Kiseop was relieved. Hospitals always freaked him out a little, because there was so much death there. And it smelled too... clean. Kiseop loved everything being clean, but there was something about the bleach and antiseptic smell that burned his nostrils.

 

So, Kiseop immediately went to his shared room and plopped down on his bed. “Kiseop~!” Kevin cheered, running into the room with a smile and engulfed Kiseop into a large hug, “I missed you, buddy.”

 

“You said this last night at the hospital.” Kiseop laughed and pulled away from Kevin. “Where's all your stuff?” Kiseop asked, looking around at the empty room.

 

“Well...I told you I got back with Eli...so I'm changing rooms with Jaeseop, and well...yeah.” Kevin explained, “I'm sorry, I wanted it to be Dongho, but AJ kind of insisted...” Kevin whispered.

 

“It's okay, Kevinnie, Jaeseoppie and I are on good terms again...” Kiseop said just as a knock came at the door.

 

“Hey~!” AJ smiled shyly, with a hamper full of clothes and a few books in his hands. “I'm moving in.”

 

“Great! Now I'm in a room with two bastards!” Dongho shouted angrily, obviously just hearing about the news. “I'm sleeping on the couch.”

 

Kiseop chuckled and sat back down on his bed, listening to Dongho ranting and Soohyun trying to calm him down. He watched as Jaeseop moved back and forth, carrying his things into his new room. Kiseop felt happy and rested for the first time in months.

 

“What are you smiling so big about?” Jaeseop asked, having finally transported all his items to the room and sat beside Kiseop on his bed.

 

“I feel...happy.” Kiseop shrugged simply.

 

“Why do you feel so happy?” AJ took Kiseop's hand absentmindedly and began to play with his fingers. Kiseop looked down at their hands and smiled wider.

 

“No reason. I'm just...really happy with life right now. Aren't you?”

 

“Mmm, mostly.” AJ nodded.

 

“Mostly?” Kiseop's eyebrows knit together. “Just mostly?”

 

“Yeah. There are a few things that could make it better...” Jaeseop then mumbled something that Kiseop didn't catch.

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing. It's just, there are a few things that would make life as close to perfect as it could get.”

 

Kiseop didn't have to debate for long before he was nodding his head in agreement to AJ's statement. “But, as those few things might never happen, I'm happy with what I have right now.” Kiseop added.

 

AJ took a moment to appreciate Kiseop's beauty once again. Biting his lip, AJ set Kiseop's hand back down and stood up from the bed to leave the room. He had to, otherwise he would have done something stupid. Like kiss the ulzzang. “I'll go get us something to eat in the room, so we don't have to go out. I'll be back.” He said to Kiseop before shutting the door.

 

“Jaeseop-ah, where are you going?” Soohyun asked from his seat at the table, surrounded by papers, as Jaeseop made his way to the door.

 

“Going to get some food, do you want any?” he asked.

 

“No, Hoon just left to get some, you don't have to.” Soohyun said and motioned Jaeseop to sit down. Jaeseop did as he was implied to do and sat down in front of Soohyun across the table. “Have you told him?”

 

Jaeseop blinked a couple times before finally coming to realization what Soohyun was talking about, “What? N-no...”

 

“Why not?”

 

“I'm...I'm nervous.” Jaeseop shifted, he wasn't going to ask how Soohyun had even known. He probably guessed he wasn't very subtle about it. “How was it when you and Hoon got together?”

 

“Well, we-” Soohyun began but stopped as his eyes widened. “Ho-how did you know?” Soohyun stuttered.

 

“I caught you kissing one day. You shouldn't do it so frivolously if you don't want anyone to find out.” Jaeseop smiled politely.

 

“Well, anyway...it was Hoon that confessed to me, actually. I was too chicken.”

 

….

 

Soohyun was reading on the couch, well, trying to at least. He wasn't comprehending anything and he was pretty sure he had read the same line at least three times. It was Hoon's fault. The bunny was innocently lifting weights across the room with a sleeveless shirt on. Soohyun had to remind himself every once in a while to not stare. Or drool.

 

Although Hoon wasn't lifting the weights so innocently. He could have gone into his own room to exercise, or he could tease Soohyun while they were all alone in the dorm. It wasn't hard to decide which one he'd prefer. And, watching Soohyun stare, although slightly embarrassing, was worth it.

 

As he saw Soohyun drift off into a daze, Hoon put down his weights and smirked. He knew Soohyun liked him, it was pretty obvious at this point. The way he stared and looked at Hoon, and the way he reacted to unexpected touches of skin. How he blushed at any compliment. Soohyun was nothing if not obvious. He didn't seem to be ashamed of his feelings, so what was taking him so long to say so to Hoon?

 

Well, Hoon wasn't going to wait around anymore. He was going to tell Soohyun straight out and make sure Soohyun was his before everyone arrived back at the dorms from their schedules. “Soohyun.” Hoon said in Soohyun's ear. The leader looked half asleep.

 

Soohyun jerked awake and look towards Hoon, only to jerk away again at their proximity. “Ho-Hoonie.” Soohyun gulped.

 

“Can I tell you something? A secret?” Hoon smiled.

 

“Uh...uh yeah?” Soohyun blinked in confusion.

 

“I like you.” Hoon smiled.

 

“Wh-what?” Soohyun was coming completely undone. Hoon only smirked at his leader.

 

“I. Like. You.” Hoon enunciated, leaning into Soohyun to give him a sweet kiss on the lips.

 

“Na-nado joha.” Soohyun answered back. Since he still seemed to be in a daze, Hoon leaned down to give the big teddy bear a more substantial kiss.

 

….

 

“So that's how it was?” Jaeseop chuckled, “way to be a man, Soohyun.” he teased, laughing as a blush spread on Soohyun's cheeks.

 

“Y-yah! I don't see you doing anything about your little crush!” Soohyun protested Jaeseop's teasing. But, before he could say anything else, he was interrupted by the ulzzang shuffling out of his room and Hoon arriving through the front door.

 

“You look like you're having fun out here...” Kiseop commented as Hoon sat the food in front of Soohyun and began pulling out containers. Taking a big whiff, Kiseop's stomach growled. He had gotten hungry waiting for Jaeseop to return only to find out Hoon had gotten the food.

 

Hoon sat beside Soohyun, resting his hand on the leader's thigh discreetly underneath the table as he waited for Kiseop to return with plates. “I got your favorite, Soo.” Hoon mentioned, pointing out a smaller container, “specifically for you.”

 

Soohyun reached for it and opened it as Kiseop set the plates down at the table and went to call the other members out to the dining room. Dongho was sulking in the living room while the ElVin couple... Kiseop knocked but didn't open the door as he raised his voice to be heard through the door. He didn't want to open the door to anything...scarring.

 

“Okay, we'll be out in a minute.” Kevin answered right away, sounding a little breathless to Kiseop. The innocent ulzzang shuddered at the thought as he turned away to return to his precious kitty's side.

 

Dongho sat to his left and scoffed as the two missing members sat down hand in hand, the obvious signs of a make out session present on their faces. Not to mention Eli's hair was a little bit more messed up than usual. No one mentioned what the two had obviously been doing, and chat of the next day's activities covered up any silence.

 

Finishing up, Kiseop and AJ went to go do the dishes, it was sort of their unspoken chore. Usually, everyone helped out with everything around the dorm, but Kiseop and AJ usually just automatically went to do the dishes. This, however, was the first time in a while.

 

“I forgot the one bad thing about the ElVin couple...” Kiseop sighed as they stood next to each other, sink filling up with soap and water. “They can't keep their hands off of each other.”

 

“Mmm.” Jaeseop agreed halfheartedly.

 

“Is there something wrong, Jaeseoppie?” Kiseop asked. “You've kind of been acting strange since I came home.”

 

“It's nothing, Kiseop...” Jaeseop said, but didn't sound to sure to Kiseop.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

Jaeseop was silent for a long while, and as they began to work on cleaning the lunch dishes, Kiseop thought he wasn't going to answer. Although it was unusual for AJ to not want to talk to Kiseop about his problems, Kiseop wasn't offended or hurt. If Jaeseop didn't want to talk about it, there was no reason for Kiseop to pressure him into talking.

 

“Actually, no. There...there's something I need to say to you, Kiseop.”

 

“O-okay.” Fear shot through the skinny boy, and he looked at the sink filled with bubbles and dirty dishes. “What is it?”

 

“I...I can't tell you here...can we maybe... go out to dinner later and I'll tell you?” Jaeseop seemed nervous, which also put Kiseop on edge. What was it Jaeseop wanted to say so soon after they made up that made his so fidgety?

 

Kiseop could only assume the worse. He had to force his voice to not tremble as he answered with a small smile, “Y-yeah, of course.”

 

Sorry if it seems to jump around a lot. >.< I feel I have less and less confidence in this story the more I work on it and it seems I'm just Flying from the seat of my pants. >___< But, you guys still seem to like it. I'd like to sincerely thank you all for that. ^-----^

Kekeke, Hoonie isn't so innocent in this story, I like it. He's very conniving. Hahah little devil.

I'll try my hardest for all of my chapters~!

Oh, and I hope you can guess what chapter is next~~~~!!!!