My Eyes Have Gone Blind, Time Has Stopped.

Love Is...

Kiseop yawned and put his dishes in the sink to be washed later since he felt too lazy to do it now, seconds later Jaeseop joined him in the kitchen, his body close as he put his own dishes in the sink and the water to begin washing. Kiseop lingered, getting a hand towel to dry just so he could be close to Jaeseop.

"Tired?" Jaeseop asked, seeming to be amused by the ulzzang's sleepy eyes and tiny yawns. Kiseop just nodded his head and took the bowl from Jaeseop, drying it and placing it in next to the sink. When the next bowl was dry, he stacked it neatly on top, "do you have any schedules today?" Jaeseop asked curiously.

"I don't think anybody does until our performance later." Kiseop answered, as one by one the other members came with their soiled dishes. Kiseop and Jaeseop willingly agreed to clean them out, and continued chatting.


"Then, you should go back to sleep, you worked hard yesterday." Jaeseop was probably referring to the fact that yesterday Kiseop had spent hours working out and practicing to get in shape for their Korean comeback. Kiseop shook his head.

"I was planning on practicing more....the performance tonight is supposed to be a pretty big one, I don't want to mess it up." Jaeseop sighed so softly Kiseop almost didn't catch it, and maybe he wasn't supposed to, but it still made him curious, "What?" Kiseop asked, taking another bowl from Jaeseop.

"Hmm?" Jaeseop acted like nothing happened and looked at Kiseop innocently, "maybe I should join you to practice, so you're not alone."

Kiseop shrugged nonchalantly, even though his heart sped up at the thought. Alone. With AJ. Dancing like that.

"Y-yeah, I guess." Kiseop worked hard to keep his voice from showing his nervousness, or his cheeks from tinting.

Jaeseop handed him the last bowl with a smile, waiting for Kiseop to dry it before taking the towel and drying his own hands.

Kiseop watched the younger boy, the small half smirk that was always present on his face, the sturdiness of his shoulders, the blonde hair that curled over the color of his old pajama shirt.

Kiseop loved everything about Jaeseop, he decided. But, more than his looks, his personality. Kind, funny, caring, generous. There was never a moment Kiseop didn't want to he around Jaeseop, even though it hurt sometimes.

"Kiseop, AJ!" Eli called from the other room, snapping Kiseop from his loving revere, "we're having a miniature band meeting." Eli appeared in the doorway to say.

Kiseop and Jaeseop followed Eli out into the living room, where everyone was gathered around to talk, Soohyun looking a bit tired, Kiseop noticed and noted that he has been looking like that for a while.

"So, we all have clear schedules for today until around four, I just wanted to know your plans so I could keep track of you."

"Eli and I are going sight-seeing!" Kevin cheered happily, surprising everyone with his bright attitude.

"I was going to go practice at the studio, and Jaeseop said he'd come with me." Kiseop spoke up, stifling a yawn.

"And I was actually called this morning about a radio appearance, so I have to leave for that in about an hour." Dongho reported.

Soohyun nodded, and then looked at Hoon, who shrugged, "I was going to stay and catch up on sleep."

"Good. And I'll be here going over the schedules and making sure everything is okay."

"Shouldn't Manager Hyung be doing that?" Dongho piped up.


Soohyun shrugged, "I'm just making sure."

Kiseop stretched out as he stood, feeling his back pop in several places. He let out a content moan and stretched some more. It felt so good to his still stiff from sleep muscles so he continued to stretch everything as his band mates went into their rooms to get ready. Kiseop even went so far as to lay down on the floor and reach out all his extremities as far as they would go.

"What on earth are you doing?" Kiseop's cat stretch time was interrupted by Jaeseop, who sounded like he would start laughing his off at any moment.

"Eeerrr..." Kiseop's cheeks tinted heavily in embarrassment, "stretching?" Kiseop more so asked than explained.

"You sure?" Jaeseop laughed, catching on to Kiseop's tone. "you're silly." Jaeseop just shook his head.

"I'm going to get ready now..." Kiseop stood and rushed passed Jaeseop, who only chuckled again at his hyung's silliness.

Still, Kiseop felt relaxed and awake after stretching, ready to go dance and dance until he felt confident about the steps.

...

It didn't take long for Kiseop to get it right, and AJ followed along happily to the dance, commenting every once in a while on Kiseop's movements. Telling him it was good, mostly, but also pointing out any mistakes he had made.

"Thanks, Jaeseop-ah." Kiseop smiled, showing his perfect white teeth, "I am fully confident, now."

Jaeseop smiled and looked at his watch, "it's only noon, do you want to go get something to eat?" Jaeseop asked.

Kiseop's stomach growled, and he held it with a pout, "Ne, I'm starving." Kiseop whined.

"Hmmm...where do you want to go?" Jaeseop asked, picking up his bag and slinging it over his shoulder.

They decided on the closest restaurant as they walked out of the doors to their building.

Kiseop looked at Jaeseop from the corner of his eye, willing his heart not to speed up, but as always, it didn't listen one bit.

He smiled playfully and batted the ponytail sticking out from Jaeseop's head, giggling as it bounced back into place. "what are you doing?" Jaeseop asked, looking sideways at Kiseop as he hit his hair once more. And another time for good measure. Suddenly, that's all Kiseop focused on.

"Your hair is fun." Kiseop grinned.

"Is it? Can't say I would know..." Jaeseop shrugged, a sarcastic tone to his voice but he didn't stop Kiseop from flicking his hair around.

"Can I braid it?" Kiseop asked suddenly.

"Do you know how?"

"Nope!" Kiseop stated proudly, "but I can figure it out, probably."

"We're already to the restaurant, let's eat." Jaeseop gently pulled Kiseop's hands away from his hair as the entered the sit down diner.

After ordering waters and their meals, the two fell into a comfortable silence. In this quiet, Kiseop pondered on everything he liked about Jaeseop, as he always did when there was a lull in their conversation when it was just the two of them.

Kiseop thought of Jaeseop's gentle nature, how kind he was, how intelligent. Jaeseop was definitely the type who would spoil his girlfriend, and although Kiseop didn't want to be spoiled, he still found it endearing. It showed that he cared about whoever he was with deeply. Kiseop already cared so much for the man, it was a shame he couldn't show it as much as he wanted to.

Kiseop loved how natural their conversation and presence was around each other, like their togetherness had always been the case. It was most likely what made Kiseop fall in love, the simplicity. He didn't even have to try to fall in love with Jaeseop, it just happened.

Naturally and beautifully.

It was almost heart breaking to Kiseop that they couldn't ever be together the way Kiseop wished for.

"Yah...are you okay? You look sad." Jaeseop asked, worried as he searched Kiseop's face, gazing into his eyes.

This made Kiseop snap out of it and nod, clearing his throat, "just thinking..."

"About what?"

Although he should have seen the question coming, Kiseop was still thrown off and left to make up a lie on the stop. But, Kiseop had always been a terrible liar, "About someone I love." Kiseop cursed himself but was glad he didn't say 'you' out right.

Jaeseop's eyebrows rose in curiosity, "oh? Who might that be?"

Kiseop shifted awkwardly, clearing his throat a little more, "...someone."

"You're really going to be like that? C'mon! We're friends, aren't we? You can tell me." Jaeseop coaxed.

'ah, there it is,' Kiseop thought, mentally wincing as more pain killed his heart, he had become quite good at not reacting on the outside to the word, but it still hurt.

"Ne...we are." Kiseop nodded, the gears in his brain trying to make up a girl. "She...she's my neighbor," he began, thinking of his actual neighbor to his parent's house back in Korea.

She actually was very beautiful and kind. But, she just wasn't Kiseop's type.

Because Kiseop's type was Jaeseop.

"Her name is Yoonsoo," Kiseop recounted, "She's kind, funny, and so easy to be around, it's ridiculous." Kiseop suddenly wasn't talking about her anymore. Really, he never was.

"Are you guys dating?" Jaeseop asked, leaning in like the answer could be scandalous considering they weren't allowed to date.

Kiseop shook his head, "unfortunately, I will only ever be a friend to her." Kiseop sighed, stirring his water with his straw.

"I know how that is..." Jaeseop muttered under his breath softly enough that Kiseop didn't hear.

Moments later, their food arrived, and they began eating, sharing the delicious meal.

Kiseop scrunched his nose up, picking a water chestnut out of his food, "do you like these things?" he asked Jaeseop, holding it in between his chopsticks.

"Yeah," Jaeseop nodded, and Kiseop held it out for him to eat, cheeks tinting slightly. Kiseop had fed Jaeseop multiple times before, and he never got used to the feeling. It was too couple-like for Kiseop, and it wouldn't be that bad for him if he wasn't so in love.

After feeding Jaeseop the several other water chestnuts, Kiseop ate almost to the point of his stomach puncturing, making it hard to move, but, even so, when Jaeseop asked, he still wanted to get ice cream.

 

 

It's the first chapter, how do you like it?

>.< I hope I can make it really cute. The next chapter is more 2Seop....and then we'll get into what the others are doing with their free schedules. ^.^

Also, the chapter titles are going to be the English lyrics to 'A Friend's Love' by U-KISS.

Because it's fitting for the main couple of the story TT.TT

Anyway, I hope you stick around to read more... >.<

I want to get a graphic for this one, does anyone know anyone who can make it? Like a poster shop of whatever on here that I can go to?