I Don't Know

Love Is...

Jaeseop and Kiseop were alone now, the other members obviously deciding to sleep in this morning, "What other performances, I don't remember anyone saying anything before now..." Kiseop blinked, obviously confused. "I know we have that broadcast thing in about an hour and a half, but that was it, wasn't it?"

"Maybe that's what Soohyun was upset about..." Jaeseop thought out loud. "No one told him so he's feeling under prepared?"

"He's been like this for the passed couple weeks. I'm worried about what's bothering him." Kiseop trailed off, resting his chin on his hand, face in a cute child like pout. Jaeseop copied his actions, thinking about their leader and his well-being as well.

"What are you guys looking so down about?" Dongho asked, voice still thick with sleep as he could hardly lift his feet to move across the floor, "did someone's cat die?"

Kiseop shook his head though the maknae hadn't been serious at all, "I don't have a cat. I have bunnies, though..." Kiseop trailed off, still in deep thought and worry about Soohyun.

Jaeseop chuckled at Kiseop as Dongho gave his hyung a skeptical look, "Hyung, you're so air headed." Dongho insulted and got himself breakfast.

Jaeseop knocked Kiseop's shoulder, calling the other boy's attention to him, "don't worry so much, Kiseop, I'm sure that Soohyun will be fine." Jaeseop reassured, rubbing down Kiseop's back, forgetting momentarily that he was touching bare skin. Kiseop's warmth seeping into Jaeseop's palm.

The older looked at Jaeseop and gave a small smile and short nod, "you're right. Hyung is strong and hardworking! He'll definitely pull through!" Kiseop cheered, holding his fist in the air.

With Kevin and Eli joining them, the group discussed the broadcast they were doing, not paying attention to the fact that, even after they got ready to leave, two of their members were not present. Dongho, finally realizing and fed up with his hyungs' lateness, pounded on their door, warning them of their time limit.

He joined the others in the living room to wait, and Soohyun came out minutes later, looking panicked and rushed, "Guys, Hoon is really sick." he said, shocking the members waiting, and bowed in apology as he explained that he would stay with Hoon.

Kiseop, biting his lip in worry, looked to Jaeseop, who wore a similar expression. As they walked to the waiting van, they discussed their worry for both Hoon and Soohyun.

"What if Soohyun gets sick because he's over working himself? He has been up all night for the passed few weeks, he's going to work himself to death." Kevin stressed, holding Eli's hand tightly as if the warm flesh and bone was a reassurance that his worries were unfounded as they wouldn't actually happen.

"Soohyun is our unstoppable leader, what can we do to make sure he doesn't collapse?" Dongho asked, pondering his own question with a finger to his chin.

"And, Hoon..." Kiseop butted in, "what about him? It was so sudden, what if something is seriously wrong?"

Jaeseop patted Kiseop's shoulder, "Hoon will be fine. I'm sure Soohyun will take good care of him." Kiseop noticed a slightly different and suggestive tone in his voice and looked at him questioningly. Jaeseop knew something the others did not. Jaeseop only leaned forward in his seat and covered his mouth with his hands, pretending to think like the others but was really hiding a smile.
 

Ah~! It's so short >.<

Mianae~!!!!!

I have the SooHoon *achem* wrote and I will try to post it....tonight or tomorrow?

The next three chapters, because of that, will be SooHoon ^.^

Teehee