Meeting Up

Snapshot

Mika and Jihae were walking down the street towards the subway when some girls started to notice Mika. Mika noticed that the girls were looking at him, but Jihae didn’t. She was busy looking at the buildings.

Mika pulled Jihae into an alley, “Yah, if I tell you something you can’t freak out alright?”

Jihae was very uncomfortable because she felt as if Mika was about to her. She shook her head.

“Yah, I’ll tell you anyway. If these girls run after us, don’t let go of my hand arajji? I can’t lose you in this crowd.”

Jihae was confused, but knew she couldn’t lose track of Mika so she nodded. “Those girls?” Jihae shyly pointed to a group of girls that were standing behind Mika.

Mika nodded and the running began. Mika clenched onto Jihae’s hand and didn’t let go. Since Mika had a bag of his own, Jihae didn’t want to give her’s to Mika to carry.

Jihae was getting out of breath because she hadn’t exercised in a while. “Yah, can’t we slow down, Suhoon?”

“Anni, we need to lose them,” Mika said.

“You really are a player. All these girls, Suhoon? Can’t you keep to one?” Jihae asked.

Meanwhile on the subway, all of the girls and guys were quiet. They finally arrived at Shizuoka. Jay was the first one off the subway, “Ahh, feels so great to finally get up and walk.”

Hyunmin guided Jay away from the door so the rest of the passengers could get off. The girls noticed that they were all wearing hoodies.

Eunjoo whispered to the girls, “I can’t believe it’s really them. I knew their skin was just too good to be normal people.”

Minji agreed, “That’s true. Karam has great skin.”

Jade looked over to Sonny who was pouting her lips, “Yah, you aren’t staring at Injoon’s are you?”

Sonny started to blush, “A-anni. I was just looking at them.”

They all laughed and caught up with the boys. Hyunmin walked around trying to find Jihae and Mika. “I honestly don’t know where Mika could’ve gone. He said they’d be here.”

“Maybe they’re being chased by girls right now,” Jay said.

Karam laughed, “I knew it! I knew you’d slip!” Karam realized his mistake and covered his mouth.

Minji laughed, “We already know who you guys are. There’s no need to hide it.”

Injoon faked a laugh, “What are you talking about?”

“It’s not like we like your music anyway. We’re not crazy for you,” Eunjoo said.

“Noona?” Jay asked. Eunjoo gave him a blank expression. “I’m pretty sure you’re my noona.”

“Are you trying to change the to-“

Eunjoo was cut off by a bunch of screaming girls. “There!” Hyunmin said. Hyunmin turned to Injoon, “You rememeber what we did the last time we were here right?” Injoon nodded. “Alright, let’s do it. You take the girls arasso?”

“Come on, let’s go,” Injoon instructed. Now Jade, Sonny, Eunjoo, Minji, Jay, Karam and Injoon were running after the flock of girls.

Hyunmin ran swiftly passed buildings, trees and plenty of people. He finally reached Mika and Jihae, “Yah! You told me the station,” Hyunmin scolded Mika.

“Aish, does it look like it’s time for this?” Mika said. “Did you plan it yet?”

“Duh, just go left with her,” Hyunmin instructed. “Now!”

Mika blitzed to the left with Jihae as Hyunmin turned around and uncapped himself. “Yah!” He shouted to the girls.

The girls were now chasing Hyunmin alone. Jihae and Mika stopped running and began to catch their breaths. Jihae looked up and saw the girls, “Omo~ You girls came!”

“We’re in this together. We can’t let you have all the fun, unnie!” Minji said.

Jihae hugged the girls as Jay walked up to Mika, “Hyung, you’ll be alright?” Mika nodded, still catching his breath. “Haeja wants you to call her.”

Mika looked up at Jay, “Bwoh? When did you talk to her?”


OMG!! Hyunmin and Injoon popped up at the end ! BEST PERFORMANCE EVERRRR!! They look so happy!

I'm so proud of my boys for winning the Rookie Award. In every interview, they've mentioned wanting to win it!