Another Blackmail

Snapshot

For some reason, Sonny’s heart skipped a beat.  She wanted to ignore the feeling, but she really loved the words that were coming out of Injoon’s luscious lips. 

How could I not know that I liked him?  Sonny thought to herself.

Injoon walked closer to Sonny, “Are you really this shy?”

Sonny suddenly snapped out of her sudden weak point, “Yah! Back off, you ert!”

Injoon laughed, “It’s okay, that’s why I like you.”

Again, Sonny’s heart skipped a beat. 

(Quick reminder of what happened) Mika ruffled Jay’s hair and walked ahead of the two lovebirds.  “Yah!” Jihae shouted out to Mika.  Jihae ran after Mika.

Mika didn’t turn to see why Jihae was running.  He purposely walked faster so Jihae would have to run faster.  He smiled as he did so because he enjoyed Jihae wanting his attention.

When Jihae finally reached Mika, she pulled on his arm to catch her breath.  Mika turned and noticed that Jihae was having a hard time breathing. 

“Yah, gwenchana? Yah!” Mika was getting worried.

Jihae started to laugh, “You’re not the only one who can play pranks!” Jihae stood up. 

Mika looked coldly at Jihae, his lips and turned around.  He started walking fast again.

“Okay! I’m sorry, wait for me!” Jihae ran again.  Finally, Mika sat down at a bench.

“What do you want?” Mika asked.

“So …I was wondering if you could give me information about…” Jihae was really scared to ask.

“About what? Pali!” Mika really like seeing Jihae pout.

Jihae finally built the courage, “Junsu-oppa.”

Mika chuckled, “Junsu-hyung? My Junsu-hyung?” Jihae shyly nodded.  “Listen, he’s an idol.  You don’t want to mess with him.”

Minji ran up to the two, “Jihae unnie! I have good news!”

Jihae turned, “Bwoh?”

Minji whispered in her ear, “I’m going to go on a date with Karam.”

“When?  Is this going to affect our time together?” Jihae asked.

“Anni, we’re going to spend the whole day together tomorrow.  And you said that it was going to be a day to just relax for all of us … so yeah,” Minji told.

Eunjoo overheard their conversation. “Omo, Karam asked you out too? Jay just asked me out!”

Minji and Eunjoo were squealing to one another as Sonny walked by.  “Girls, maybe you should settle down.”

“Unni, I saw you talking with Injoon.  Did he ask you too?” Eunjoo asked.

“Anni, I would never go out with a guy like him,” Sonny denied. 

Suddenly Injoon came from behind, “That .  I was just about to ask you to spend the day with me tomorrow.”

Mika smirked, “Are all of you going on dates tomorrow?”

“Well, we’re all working on it.  I guess you and Jihae are stuck by yourselves tomorrow,” Injoon informed.  “Besides, you have Haeja.”

Jihae looked at Sonny in fear.

Sonny looked at Injoon, “Yah! I never said I wanted to spend the day with you!”

“Like I said earlier, you’re still struggling with your feelings,” Injoon snapped a photo of Sonny pouting.

“Yah! I told you to take good pictures, not those ugly ones!” Sonny shouted.

“Shhh! We can get caught like this you know?” Injoon reminded Sonny.

Sonny closed and stared at Injoon.  They had about a two minute staring contest.

“Yah, cut it out,” Jihae said and walked away.

*What happened with Jade and Hyunmin*

As Hyunmin backed away from the kiss, he smiled and stared at Jade.  Jade kept her eyes open the whole time because the kiss was so sudden.

Jade looked around and saw that everyone was pretending to not know anything. 

Hyunmin smiled, “Were you not satisfied? Should I—“ Hyunmin leaned in again.

Jade quickly moved to the side and stumbled on her feet. Hyunmin caught Jade before she fell.  “Omo!”

“Gwenchana?” Hyunmin asked.

“Yah! Why did you—“ Jade’s phone started to vibrate.  It was a picture text.

As the picture loaded, Hyunmin looked over Jade’s shoulder.  Suddenly, a picture of Hyunmin and Jade kissing popped up.  The text stated:I told you to back off when my temper was still long.  You went too far

Jade looked at Hyunmin, expressionless.


A/N: Ahhh! I love Daikoku Danji!