The plans

Snapshot

As the picture loaded, Hyunmin looked over Jade’s shoulder.  Suddenly, a picture of Hyunmin and Jade kissing popped up.  The text stated:I told you to back off when my temper was still long.  You went too far

Jade looked at Hyunmin, expressionless.

“Mworago?” Hyunmin questioned.  “That’s not the right angle for you?” Hyunmin joked.

“Yah! I’m going to be toast if my parents see this surfacing the internet!” Jade shouted.

“Trust me, she won’t want scandals of you and I,” Hyunmin comforted.  Jade pouted and looked the other way.  “Fine, I’ll prove it.”

Hyunmin pulled out his phone and called someone.  “Yah! What are you doing?” Jade asked.

“Yah, Seo Heerin. You are taking things way too far,” Hyunmin said.

After hearing the words, Jade quickly tried to snatch the phone from Hyunmin.  Because Jade was too short, she was basically fighting with Hyunmin.  But she managed to click the speakers button.

“Why did you kiss her oppa?” Heerin whined.

“I told you that you and I can’t be together,” Hyunmin told.  “Do you want other girls to know about Jade and I?”

“Anni , oppppppa~” Heerin’s whining was annoying both Jade and Hyunmin.  “Why herrr~?”

“Do you want oppa to be happy?” Hyunmin asked.

“Waeyo, oppa? Saranghaeyo,” Heerin said.

“You are like my sister Heerin-sshi.  Nothing less, nothing more.  Oppa’s happy with Jade, arasso?” Hyunmin said.

“Fine!  Be with her…” Heerin said.  “I better get an invitation to your wedding!”

“Arasso,” Hyunmin hung up.

“Yah! That’s not funny!” Jade scolded.

“How about it? I told you I’d handle everything,” Hyunmin said and shot a killer smile to Jade.

Jade blushed, “Yah!”

“So will you spend the day with me tomorrow?” Hyunmin shyly asked.

“Are you asking me on a date?” Jade questioned.

“Well it depends,” Hyunmin said.

Jihae came from behind, “Oh quit flirting and just say yes, Jade.”

Jade blushed.  “Yah!”

The girls laughed. And walked in front of Hyunmin.

“Yah! You didn’t answer my question,” Hyunmin pointed out.

“She says yes. Can’t you tell?” Jihae teased.

Mika came towards them, “So Jihae…about—“

“I’m not going to spend the day with you!” Jihae shouted.

Mika laughed, “I would never ask you to spend the day with me.”

“Yeah, he’s got Haeja,” Jay interfered.

“Listen, you want  to know about my hyung don’t you?” Mika questioned.

“So you’ll really give me information about him?” Jihae’s eyes widened.

“Anni, I’ll just give you advice about what kind of girls he likes… You have a long way to go,” Mika teased. 

“One condition,” Jihae said.  Mika nodded.  “We’re not going out into the public like those weirdos.  We’re going to stay back at the hotel,” Jihae commanded.

“Arasso.”

“Yah! I’m not going with Injoon!” Sonny whined.

“Waeyo?” Karam asked.  “You two like each other.  The only two that don’t like anyone is Jihae and Mika.”

“I don’t like him!” Sonny pouted.

“Yah,” Minji sighed.  “It’s obvious you like him.  You purposely ignore him, but you watch from afar.  Stop being so shy!”

“That’s right,” Eunjoo interrupted.  “How often does an idol get interest in you?”

Injoon looked at Sonny.  “I’m not forcing you.  It’ll be just for the day, I swear.”

“Arasso,” Sonny finally gave in. “I’m doing this since everyone will be busy tomorrow.”

“Sure~” Minji teased.

Jay walked to Sonny, “Noona, it’s okay if you like hyung.”

“I’m not your Noona, I’m not old!” Sonny defended.

Injoon wrapped his arm around Sonny’s shoulders.  “Okay, you’re still young and fresh.”

That night, all the girls slept in the same room while the boys slept in Jihae’s room.

“So what are you and Jay doing tomorrow?” Minji asked Eunjoo.

“Honestly, I have no clue,” Eunjoo answered.  “How about you?”

“I don’t know…I’m not from Japan.”

All the girls laughed.

“Well, that to be you girls.  Mika and I are just going to stay in the room and talk about Junsu oppa,” Jihae told.

“I can’t believe you’re really going to ask him about Junsu,” Jade said.

“Well I can’t believe you and Hyunmin kissed!” Sonny blurted.

“Yah!” Jade threw a pillow at Sonny.

Meanwhile, the boys were having a conversation of their own.

“So are you really going to talk about Junsu tomorrow?” Hyunmin asked Mika.

“Well of course. I promised her,” Mika said.

“Don’t you think it’s weird that you’re going to be in a hotel room with her and you never stayed in one with Haeja before?” Jay asked.

“That’s true! You don’t really like being alone with Haeja, only when you two are fighting,” Karam joined.

“Well Jihae is nicer,” Injoon pointed out.  “Sonny’s a little rough, but she’ll turn tomorrow.”

“Injoon-ah, you like Sonny?” Hyunmin asked.

“Well, she’s—“

“You all like those girls,” Mika pointed out.  “They all like you guys so don’t mess it up tomorrow arajji?”

“What about you, hyung?” Jay asked.

“What?” Mika was confused.

“Haeja!” Hyunmin shouted.

All the boys laughed and went to sleep. 


A/N: The next five chapters is going to be each couples individual day together. ^^ First couple is Sonny and Injoon! Update in 24 hours. ^^