Getting on their Nerves

Snapshot

“Site-seeing eh?” Mika looked at Jijhae, who was very annoyed at Mika. “You ruin my vacation, I’ll ruin yours.”

Jihae looked at the other girls and then laughed, “You really can’t be serious right now. We can’t walk around with these idols – that’s ridiculous.”

Eunjoo stepped in, “My pleasure. But under one condition: No screaming fans are allowed by us.”

Sonny was taken aback, “Yah, Eunjoo you know that’s ridiculous. We can’t stay with them. They’re…”

“We’re what?” Hyunmin asked.

“Cute!” Jay blurted and threw in a bit of aeygo. Injoon laughed at Jay.

“Who said we were going together?” Mika told. “Leave.”

Mika slightly let go of Jihae’s bag. Jihae started to run with the girls following. Minji turned around and saw Karam waving. She bowed and then resumed chasing the girls.

Hyunmin looked at Mika, “Yah, we need them for now.”

“You said we couldn’t use our credit cards. Our money is almost gone already,” Injoon informed.

Mika looked up at the guys since he was still sitting on the bench. “Kaja! We’re following them.”

Karam’s eyes broadened, “Hyung! Isn’t stalking a crime?”

Hyunmin finally caught on to Mika’s plan. “Yah yah yah! Karam-goon, befriend those girls. You too, Jay. You two are our best bets.”

Injoon looked at Jay, “You think they’re cute right?” Jay nodded. “Now’s your chance,” Injoon joked.

“Just Eunjoo though. Sonny and Jade seem like they can beat me up,” Jay confessed.

“I don’t think any of them are that cute compared to my Taeyeon,” Karam said.

Now the guys were walking about 20 feet behind the girls. Eunjoo turned back to see if she dropped her phone. “Omo, they’re behind us.”

Jihae and Sonny turned around. “Aish, he’s really going to kill me!” Jihae said.

Jade laughed, “Great, we can sue him for large amounts of money for your murder.” Jihae glared at Jade and lifted up her arm making Jade flinch.

Minji looked around, “I have an idea. Let’s go into the restaurant and hide in the bathroom or something. I’m hungry anyway.”

Eunjoo smiled, “You’re finally good for something, Minji!!”

The girls rushed into a nearby restaurant. Two minutes later, the boys got in after them. Karam and Jay went to greet the girls while Mika, Injoon and Hyunmin sat at a table near the girls.

“Hey, girls!” Jay said. “You should join us over there.”

All the girls looked to where Jay pointed. Their jaws dropped. “All of you guys had to come? Seriously?” Eunjoo said.

Jay put his hand on Eunjoo’s shoulder, “Noona, it’s just for today. And you don’t have to talk to them anyways.”

“True, it’s not like you’re having lunch with…” Karam looked back at the guys, “Which one of them don’t you guys like?”

Minji laughed, “You’re really funny.”

Karam started to blush, “Omo! He’s blushing,” Jade pointed out.

Minji looked at Karam, “Don’t be shy. I’m not the kind of girl that guys should be shy around. Do you want to hear a joke?”

All the girls shook their heads.

Karam was a little uneasy, “Uh…What’s that hyung? I-I-I got to get back there. My hyung’s calling for me,” Karam lied.

Jay looked at Karam go back to the table and smiled. “I guess it’s just us now. How about we scoot to the bigger table over there?”

Sonny was now in a happy mood because she found some chocolate in Jihae’s bag. “Kaja.”

Everyone except for Jihae got up from their seats. “Girls!” she said as they followed Jay to the table.

Jade turned around and mouthed, “LONER!”

Hyunmin looked at Jay and winked. Jay winked back, but none of the girls saw what was going on. Everyone sat down at the table. Mika looked up and noticed that Jihae wasn’t there. “Where’s your friend?”

“She’s a loner, but don’t worry, we’re used to it,” Sonny revealed.

Jade’s phone started to ring. “Omo~ it’s Jaehwan!”

Karam and Injoon started to laugh, “Jaehwan, Jihwan!”

Jay looked up, “It’s not that funny…”

Jade was starting to panic, “Ottokhae? Girls…”

Eunjoo smirked, “Make one of the guys act like your boyfriend. That way he’ll stop calling you.”

The ringing stopped, “What’s up with this kid?” Hyunmin asked.

“He loves Jade! It’s like … been like this since middle school. None of us even gave her number to him or his friends,” Minji explained.

“Like he has any…” Eunjoo joked.

The ringing started again. Jade’s eyes broadened. She was about to pick up when Hyunmin snatched the phone away. “Hello, this is Woo Hyunmin – the boyfriend of …”

“Kang Jade!” Minji told.

“Kang Jade. How may I help you?” Hyunmin said without hesitation.


A/N: Sorry, I've been sort of busy .... But please anticipate my next chapters. (: