Mika and Jihae's Date Part One

Snapshot

Jihae walked past Sonny as Sonny exited the bathroom, “Going to my room to meet up with Suhoon.  You girls be safe today.”

“Arasso! I wish you luck with Junsu!”  Eunjoo and Minji said.

Jihae walked down the hall and saw Karam walking her way, “Have fun today!”

“You too, Jihae-sshi,” Karam said.

Jihae then walked passed Injoon, “Have a nice day.”

“Thanks, Jihae.  You too!” Injoon responded.

Jihae was extremely excited to get to know more about Junsu.  She knocked on the door of the room Mika and Jay were still in.

Jay opened the door, “Oh Noona! Come in.”

Jihae walked in to find a mess of clothes.  “What in the—“

“Hyung’s still sleeping over there.  I’m just going to get a shirt and—“ Jay informed.

Jihae picked up a shirt, “How about this one?”

“Noona! You found it! Thanks!” Jay said, ran out and slammed the door.

“Ottoke?” Jihae sighed.  Jihae walked towards the sliding door and opened the blinds.  Even with the sun shining brightly in Mika’s face, he did not hesitate to continue sleeping.  “Aigoo.”

Jihae looked at her phone: 8:47  Jihae tapped her foot as she waited for Mika to wake up.  Then she started to pull the covers from the bed. 

Mika gripped the covers, “Yah, five more minutes.”

Jihae was getting impatient, “Yah! All your members are up and on their dates while you’re laying in bed.”

Mika didn’t say anything for a couple minutes then stated, “We’re not going on a date so why are you getting mad?”

Jihae smirked, “You think I’d go on a date with you?  First off, you are arrogant and you don’t care about others.  Secondly, you haven’t showered – which shows how dirty you are hygienically.  Third, you aren’t Kim Junsu.  I want Kim Junsu!”

Mika smirked as he stayed in the same position with his eyes closed.  “How much do you like him?”

“Enough to get you out of bed!” Jihae shouted as she pulled the covers off of Mika.  This time, they flew off of him.

Mika quickly sat up, “Yah!”

“Are you going to get up or what?” Jihae nudged Mika to the bathroom.  “Or I can just go check out of this room if you want…”

“Arasso,” Mika finally stood up to take a shower.  “I don’t know much about him… Just letting you know ahead of time,” Mika rushed into the bathroom and shut the door.

Jihae glared and then started to look around. Suddenly, she heard Mika’s phone ringing. It was some girl named Haeja.  Jihae ignored it and waited out in the balcony.

When Mika finished showering, he quickly put on some clothes and joined Jihae on the balcony.  “What’re you doing out here? It’s so hot.”

“The weather’s too nice for us to keep staying inside,” Jihae said.  “Get your things, we should explore the hotel.”

“Wae?”

“Because.. I’m sure you’re dying to explore since you’re practically on lockdown being an idol and all.” Jihae smiled and grabbed Mika by the wrist.  “It doesn’t hurt to see the real world sometimes.”

Mika followed Jihae out, “But I thought you wanted to know about Junsu hyung.”

“I do, but I’m also starving.” Jihae lead Mika to the indoor hotel restaurant. “Pick anything on the menu, I’ll buy since you can’t use your money.”

“I pulled out some money yesterday,” Mika admitted.

“Why? Won’t your manager find out where you are?” Jihae asked.

“Well, he’ll know we’re in town… he just won’t know where… I’ll buy since you gave us your room.”

“Since you’re buying…I’ll get something expensive,” Jihae laughed.  “I’m kidding, I just want some pancakes with sausage.”

“Anything else?” Mika started to look at the menu, “I don’t want you to starve.. we’ll be talking about hyung for a while.”

Jihae shook her head, “I won’t get hungry if we’re talking about Junsu…”

Mika ordered the food and then looked around.  “So what do you want to know about him?”

Jihae grinned, “Everything you know…”

“Well, first… if you call him oppa when you first see him, it creeps him out,” Mika told.

“I hate calling people oppa… so I guess it’s a win win situation then.”

“But when you date, he’d like you to…”

Jihae sighed, “But that’s so cheesy…”

Mika shrugged, “That’s what he likes… He also likes girls who don’t try to be cute, and they’re just cute on their own.”

Jihae sipped her orange juice, “Kinda like me…”

“He likes girls who can take charge in a way… You know, show him whose boss.  And he likes it when a girl’s imagination runs wild. He likes it when a girl splits her hair in the middle. Her smile shows a lot about her.  He also likes a girl who can cook and----“

“Wow…you really know a lot about his ideal girl. It’s almost as if you both have the same ideal girl,” Jihae blurted.


A/N: Double updating today~~