The Fight Begins

Snapshot

Hyunmin took a deep breath and walked over to the waitress. He cleared his throat and opened his mouth, “Hello, I am…”

“Hyunmin-oppa?” the waitress said.

“Taeyeon-sshi?” Hyunmin whispered. 

Taeyeon smiled, “Whoa! It’s great to see you! How have you been? I thought you guys were busy today.”

Hyunmin hugged Taeyeon, “It’s been so long since we last talked.  Have you talked to Karam lately? Seems like you two haven’t been keeping in contact.”

Meanwhile, back at the table. “Omo, unni! He just hugged the girl!!” Minji spoke.

Jade couldn’t help, but feel a little jealous inside.  “Seems like he … Aiyoo! It’s her!” Injoon raced to Hyunmin.

“Taeyeon-sshi!” Injoon gave Taeyeon a hug. “It’s been forever!”

“Injoon-oppa!” Taeyeon said. “It’s so great seeing you boys!”

“Did you say hi to Karam yet? I’m sure he’s waiting to see you. Come on, let’s go over there,” Injoon lead Taeyeon to the guys’ table.

Watching from afar, Eunjoo, Sonny, Minji, Jade and Jihae were shocked.  “She must be one lucky fan,” Minji imagined.

“She obviously knows them, Minji. Don’t get ideas like that,” Eunjoo told.

“Yeah, she must be lucky.  Look, Injoon even hugged her!”  Sonny pointed out.

“Tsk – as if she’s lucky.  I’m pretty sure they know her,” Jade said.

“Girls, it’s our time to escape,” Jihae pointed out.  “Let’s make a run for it before those guys see.”

All the girls nodded and slipped through their seats.

“Guys! It’s Taeyeon-sshi!” Injoon told Jay, Karam and Mika.

“Noona!” Jay said and stood up to hug her.  “I missed you so much!”

“Hey, Jay, Mika and Karam oppa,” Taeyeon bowed.  “Have you been well?”

“Hyung, the girls are leaving!” Jay told Mika.

“Aish! Injoon, go stop them,” Mika demanded.

“Hyung, it’s your turn!” All four said.

“Must I do everything for the sake of our safety?” Mika said as he stood up.  “I’ll be back.”

“What’s this about?” Taeyeon asked.

“It’s really nothing,” Injoon lied.

“Oh! Hyung is running! Should I go after him?” Jay asked.

“Yeah, call us if anything happens,” Hyunmin informed.

“Arasso!” Jay ran out of the restaurant.

“Karam, why aren’t you talking?” Hyunmin asked.

Karam stood up, “I have to use the Men’s room. Please excuse me.”

Karam walked to the restroom.

“Taeyeon-sshi, I don’t mean to be rude, but I must ask.  Why did you not contact Karam for so many years?”

Taeyeon was taken aback by the question.  “Honestly, when Karam confessed to me, I wanted to confess to him as well.  I don’t regret not telling him because watching from afar is fine.”

“Taeyeon-sshi, he’s suffering because you told him you loved someone else,” Injoon reminded.

“He is that someone else.  I’m just scared to be with him because he’s an idol.  Do you understand how frightening it is to know that if words of our relationship were to get out?” Taeyeon asked.

“Taeyeon-sshi, we’ll see you soon.  Jay just texted and something is up.  Here’s my number and just call sometime.  Bye!” Hyunmin interrupted.

*This is when Mika ran after the girls * 

Mika ran out of the restaurant and looked around.  He saw Minji turn at a nearby corner.  He ran after her and saw that all the girls were in front of her.  When he finally caught up with the girls, he didn’t say a word.

The girls stopped at a stall because Eunjoo wanted to check her make-up.  Jade, Eunjoo and Minji went into the stall while Jihae and Sonny waited outside.  Sonny looked around a nearby store while Jihae fixed her shoes on a bench.

Mika sat down next to Jihae, “You can run, but you can’t hide.”

“Omo~” Jihae was shocked to see Mika. “How did y-“

“Magic,” Mika turned and wagged his eyebrows at Jihae.  He smiled and stood up, “Like I said earlier, I’m going to ruin your vacation.  Kaja.”

“Like I’d go anywhere with you? Are you crazy?” Jihae was starting to raise her voice.  She really couldn’t believe that Mika found them already.

Sonny saw what was going on and walked over to the two, “Yah, are you going to follow us all day?”

“Depends on what ‘all day’ means to you,” Mika smart mouthed.

“Why, you little—“ Sonny almost punched Mika.

Jihae held Sonny back, “He’s not even worth our time.  Kaja.”

Jade, Eunjoo and Minji walked out of the stall and saw the little tussle. “Is everything fine here?” Eunjoo asked.

“Seems like your friends don’t want to hang out,” Mika told.

“Actually, we are a little behind schedule so---“ Eunjoo said.

“Hyung!” it was Jay.  “I saw you running so I ran after you.  Seems like you can use a right-wing man.”  Jay stopped and smiled.

Eunjoo’s heart melted, but she couldn’t make it obvious.  “We will be going now.”

All the girls turned and started walking.  Jay looked at Mika, “Hyung, you’re not going after them?”

Mika smirked, “Anni, Jihae’s bound to come back.”

Jay was confused.  He looked at Mika and then noticed that Mika was holding a camera.  He looked up and saw Jihae turn back.  Her face was infuriated and it seemed as if she was going to kill someone.

Jay quickly got his phone and texted Hyunmin : Mika pissed her off. Come quick!


a/n: Sorry for the super late update.  Btw, I hope you all don't mind if I use a different picture than you sent. I lost all my files and to the best of my abilities, I only remember Eunjoo is using Jooeyeon's photos. lol

And by the way, I don't know why the spacing is so ... spaced. it's making me really irritated. If I can fix it, I'll fix it. ... anyone know how to? lol