Boiling Point

Snapshot

Jay was taken aback to Mika’s reaction, “Hyung, I didn’t even know she had Hyunmin-hyung’s phone number.”

“When did she call?” Mika demanded. No one answered. “I asked you when she called.”

All the girls heard Mika’s sudden burst and stopped giggling. “Yah, Suhoon, calm down,” Jihae said.

Mika turned and looked at Jihae, “You-“

“Hyung’s back!” Karam shouted and pointed to Hyunmin.

Hyunmin got back and placed his hands on his knees, panting for air. “They’re gone.”

“Whoa, you guys must do this often,” Jade accidentally blurted.

Eunjoo was getting bored with all the drama, “Let’s go girls. We found Jihae anyways.”

All the girls turned, but just as Jihae turned, Mika grabbed her bag, “You’re staying with us.”

“Ahhhhhh-“ Jihae shouted. She turned around, “Yah! Let go!”

Sonny, Minji, Jade and Eunjoo were shocked,  “Omo!”

“What’s he doing to unni?” Minji asked.

Sonny was mad. She started to walk up to Mika, but Injoon stopped her, “I don’t think you should mess with him when he’s mad.”

“Bwoh?” Sonny snickered. “Him? Mad? He doesn’t even have the damn right to be mad! He’s the one who took Jihae on the subway-“

Mika glared at Sonny which caused her to shut up. Mika looked at Hyunmin, “Your phone.” Hyunmin gave Mika his phone, “What number did she call from?”

“The last number that called should be the one. It’s not the same as last time though,” Hyunmin told.

“Aish, when will this guy let us go?” Minji complained.

Jade comforted Minji, “Soon. Once he gets his whatever girl on the phone we’ll be free to go.”

Jay’s phone started to ring, “Hello? Omo~ Aejin! I thought you’d never call me!” Jay walked away and for some reason, Eunjoo was curious and followed Jay.

“How’s school now? Are you eating well? Are you parents fine? Aish, I wish I could, but I have some things to do with the guys. Anni, we’re not running away again. Haeja finally called hyung. He’s still heartbroken from last time, but I think if she picks up this time they’ll make up. Arasso. Take care, Aejin-ah.” Jay hung up and turned around Eunjoo was startled and walked back super-fast.

Mika was still clenching onto Jihae’s bag and listening to the phone ring. Finally a girl picks up the phone, “Hello?”

“Haeja?” Mika asked slowly.

“Yah, where were you? I’ve been trying to call your phone, but it goes to voicemail. Why’re you using oppa’s phone?” Haeja asked.

Mika looked up at Jihae and snickered, “I ran into some trouble. Do you know the last time we talked?”

“I’m sorry, alright? I just don’t know when you’re busy and what not. It’s not like I’m doing this on purpose, oppa,” Haeja whined.

Karam was not amused with Haeja’s words. (she’s on speakers) “Lies.”

Mika looked at Karam, “Something you need to say?” Karam shook his head. “Then stay shut. Haeja, you know…”

“Oppa, I gotta go now. I’ll talk to you some other time. I love you,” Haeja rushed and hung up the phone.

“Aish!” Mika shouted.

“Don’t throw it!” Hyunmin said as he reached for his phone. “Yes!”

Jade chuckled, “You’re an idol. Just get a new phone if he breaks that one.”

“Oh! That’s right, you can always get a new one that cuter,” Minji added. “And you can-“

Jade covered Minji’s mouth, “She can go on forever.”

Injoon looked over at Sonny, who was looking very irritated. “Did you want to leave?”

“Well yeah! It’s our summer break and I don’t want to be stuck with some idols who have no respect towards human beings,” Sonny snapped.

Injoon was confused, “Alright, I get it. Hyung, let them go. They want to go sight-seeing,”  Injoon said to Mika.

“Site-seeing eh?” Mika looked at Jijhae, who was very annoyed at Mika. “You ruin my vacation, I’ll ruin yours.”


A/N: I honestly don't see Mika as this bad boy, but someone's gotta play the part. Lol