title-less.

Snapshot

“You didn’t help us run away.  We already ran away, you’d be helping out by giving us a place to keep warm,” Karam assured.

Without thinking it over, Minji offered, “You guys can stay in unni’s room.  It’s only her, but I’m sure she won’t mind.”

When everyone reached the hotel, Injoon caught up with the girls, “Can we stay with you girls for the night?”

The girls looked at one another, “Um..” Sonny was about to object.

Karam and Minji walked over to them, “You guys can stay in Jihae’s room.”

“Bwoh!?” Jihae shouted.  “When did we decide on this?”

“Unni, I have a good explanation,” Minji said.

“First off, your explanation doesn’t matter! Why my room? And secondly, stop calling me Unni. I’m not that old!” Jihae scolded.

Sonny looked at the boys and saw that they were in desperate need.  “Jihae, your room isn’t made for just one person so let them stay in there. You can room with Jade and I.”

“You’re on their side?” Jihae asked.

“Well…they need a place to stay,” Sonny backed herself up.

“Fine, just for tonight,” Jihae gave in.

Injoon turned to the guys, “Okay guys, they let.”

The girls went to their rooms except for Jihae.  She led the guys to her room and walked in to get her things.

Just as she was about to walk out, the guys thanked her. “Kamsahamimnda, Jihae-sshi.”

“Just make sure you don’t do any damage.  I have to stay here for the rest of this week, arasso?  If you do, I’m going to call the cops on you guys,” Jihae threatened.

Mika walked over to Jihae, “I’ll walk you to your room.”

“I can go by myself,” Jihae told.

“But I have something to ask you,” Mika told.

“Fine.”

As they walked, Mika dragged Jihae’s luggage for her.  “Could you please not tell anyone about what happened these past days?”

“Why would I? I’d be attacked by your fanbase.  And besides, I’m saving myself for Lee Kikwang,” Jihae said confidently.

Mika laughed, “Okay, I’ll see you in the morning.”

Before Jihae walked in, she asked, “How come you just don’t go back to your dorm?”

Mika took a deep breath, “Complicated story, I’ll tell you tomorrow.”

Jihae walked in the room to see that Eunjoo and Minji were also in the room.  “What’s going on here?”

“Sit down! Minji’s telling us about them,” Eunjoo said. “Seems like Mika’s more of a leader than we thought.”

“Mika?” Jihae asked. (Remember she only knows him by Suhoon.)

“Yeah, their leader.  I guess they ran away from their dorm place because their Manager was a meanhead to them,” Minji said.  Then she told the girls the story.

After telling the girls the story, Jihae realized why Mika did the things he did.

“Well, I guess that’s a price they have to pay as idols,” Sonny said.  “But come to think of it, they’re human too.  Should we call the cops?”

“And what are they going to do about it?” Jade said. “It’s their problem…”

“If you become Hyunmin’s girlfriend, it’ll be your problem as well,” Minji blurted.

“yah!”

“Just saying,” Minji squealed.

“Go sleep girls,” Jihae said. “We have a long day ahead of us.”

Meanwhile back with the guys, they were talking about what was happening.

“Hyungs, what will we do?” Jay asked.  “I’d rather be home, but we can’t spend any money.”

“Should we ask the girls?” Injoon asked.

“No, they already did so much for us,” Karam defended.  “It’s so weird asking girls for this much.”

“We’ll meet up with Manager Jung tomorrow,” Mika firmly stated.

“Bwoh?” Hyunmin sat up. “Are you crazy? He hates you! He hates us.”

“Does it matter? He’s probably going to be fired soon since he can’t find us.  When we go to talk to him, he’s bound to do what we tell him to do,” Mika told.

“I don’t think he’ll fall that easily,” Injoon admitted. “He’s got a lot of tricks up his sleeves.”

“True.  How about we stick with the girls for the week and transfer our money to their accounts when everything’s over?” Jay suggested.

“That means we’d have to tell them what happened,”  Hyunmin told.

“Guys…” Karam said.  Knowing Karam well, the boys could tell he already told the girls.

“Karam, what will we do with you?” Injoon said.

“Well, I just told Minji. That’s why she convinced the girls to let us stay in this room. I had to tell her,” Karam defended.

“Well, I guess that’s a start. We can’t hide it from them forever,” Mika said.  “Just sleep and we’ll talk about it tomorrow,” Mika demanded.

“Good night, hyungs.”

The next morning, Jade woke up because her phone was vibrating.  She had two new text messages.  One from an unknown number and one from Hyunmin.  She read Hyunmin’s first: Good morning ^^ We’re waiting downstairs for you girls

Then she opened the one from the unknown number: Back off from Hyunmin or I’ll call the Press

Jade dropped her phone and startled Sonny, who was coming out of the shower. “What’s wrong?”

“Someone knows we’re hanging out with them,” Jade said. 


A/N: Comments!