All Bets.

Snapshot

The ringing started again. Jade’s eyes broadened. She was about to pick up when Hyunmin snatched the phone away. “Hello, this is Woo Hyunmin – the boyfriend of …”

“Kang Jade!” Minji told.

“Kang Jade. How may I help you?” Hyunmin said without hesitation.

Jade’s eyes widened.

“Boyfriend?” Jaehwan stuttered. “U-U-Uh, are you sure you are?”

Hyunmin smiled, “Well of course I am. Why else would I have her phone? Who is this anyway?”

“Just a friend,” Jaehwan uttered.

“If so, then why’re you saved under ‘creep don’t pick up’?” Hyunmin questioned.

“I-I-I don’t know. I have to go now,” Jaehwan hung up.

Everyone started to laugh at the situation.

“Yah, Hyung! That was classic!” Injoon high-fived Hyunmin.

“You two really dating?” a voice from behind said.

Hyunmin and Injoon turned around. Hyunmin was frozen while Karam gulped. Mika rolled his eyes.

Jay looked at the lady and then stated, “Heerin noona! It’s been so long! Did Jenny noona come with you too?”

Heerin smiled, “She’s in the lady’s room right now, Jay. Is your hyung dating this,” Heerin looked at Jade up and down. “This thing?”

Jay turned to Jade and then back to Heerin, “You mean girl? Well it was just so the guy wouldn’t call her anymore.”

Eunjoo was really annoyed at Heerin, “Yah. I don’t know who you think you are, but you can’t just come up in here and act like you know it all. So what if they were really dating?”

Jade pulled Eunjoo’s arm, “Yah chill out. It’s just a misunderstanding.”

Another girl appeared, “What’s going on?”

Injoon stood up and bowed, “Jenny!” He ran around the table and hugged her, “It’s been so long!”

“Yah! You’re still the same,” Jenny stated. “What’s going on?”

“Heerin is still the same. Hyunmin was playing a prank on some guy and Heerin took it the wrong way,” Injoon explained.

Sonny stood up, “I think we should go eat by Jihae, girls. The guys have some company now.”

Minji was upset, “Why? Can I stay?”

“With who? We’re all going,” Sonny snapped.

Minji scratched her head and looked at Karam. Karam winked at Minji before she stepped away.

“At least you know your place,” Heerin blurted.

This time, Jade bursted, “Look, . I know you must have Princess-syndrome because you know these famous dweebs. But you don’t know us or our stance so back the off our case.”

Minji grabbed Jade and walked her to Jihae. “Unni, there’s trouble over there.”

Jihae looked over to the guy’s table and saw the Heerin and Jenny sitting with Dae Guk Nam Ah. Then she looked at Mika who was looking at Hyunmin’s phone. He glanced over at Jihae, but Jihae quickly turned her head, “It’s not our problem they’re here.”

Back at the boy’s table, Injoon was happy to see his friend. “Yah! You never called me back that one night.”

“No! You didn’t call me. Instead you sent me a text the next morning and said you had a schedule to do. Babo!” Jenny said.

“Oh yeah…” Injoon laughed.

Jay looked at Mika play with Hyunmin’s phone, “Hyung, why don’t you just call noona?”

Mika didn’t turn to Jay, “Because she’s busy. What if I’m not your leader anymore, Jay?”

“Hyung!”

Karam happened to hear the conversation, “Yah, what’re you saying?”

Heerin rolled her eyes, “He’s trying to say that you kids annoy the living out of him. I would’ve left you guys the moment we debuted.”

“Yah! Would you shut up for once?” Hyunmin snapped. “Why’re you here? Did anyone give you permission to be here? How did you even know we were here?”

Heerin took a deep breath, “Is it wrong to come and see you? Is it wrong to be in a one-sided love? Is it wrong to accidentally run into you? Huh?”

Mika looked up at the two quarrelling, “Calm down you two. Don’t forget that we’re in public.”

Heerin and Hyunmin stopped looking at eachother and looked opposite ways.

Mika looked over to the girls and saw Jihae looking. He chuckled because he found her action a little cute.

“Heerin, we should get going. My parents are calling me,” Jenny stated.

“Eunhae! We can’t go, we just got here,” Heerin begged.

“First off, don’t call me Eunhae. You know I don’t like that. And secondly, if my parents leave, we’re totally stuck in Japan. I don’t know Japanese!” Jenny reminded.

“Aish! Fine.” Heerin turned to Hyunmin, “I’ll see you some other time, oppa. I’m sorry about everything today.”

Jenny and Heerin ran out of the restaurant. Jay and Karam looked at eachother in confusion.

“Hyung, what about the girls?” Jay asked Mika.

“Go get them.”

“But Karam-hyung and I already did,” Jay whined.

“Oh! I know!” Karam told, “Since we did already, Hyunmin-hyung and Injoon-goon should go.”

“Great thinking!” Mika agreed. “Go.”

Hyunmin and Injoon stood up slowly and approached the girls. “Uh, would you girls like to join us?” Injoon asked.

Sonny laughed, “Couldn’t impress those girls so you came to get some here?”

“Wha-“ Injoon started.

“What are you talking about?” Hyunmin asked. “That’s Injoon friend since a while now and that’s her friend who’s completely head over heels for me.”

“Tsh, you’re so full of yourself,” Jade retorted.

“Bwoh?” Hyunmin said.

“You. Heard. Me. Completely. Full. Of. Yourself,” Jade repeated.

Hyunmin leaned closer as Jade stood up. Now their noses were only two centimeters apart.

“I am not full of myself,” Hyunmin defended.

“Prove it.”

“How?”

“Go tell the hot waitress who you are, give her your autograph and take pictures with her.”

Hyunmin looked over to the waitress. She was hot, but y. Will Mika-hyung yell at me? Manager will find us if he sees those pictures floating around the internet.

Hyunmin took a deep breath and walked over to the waitress. He cleared his throat and opened his mouth, “Hello, I am…”

“Hyunmin-oppa?” the waitress said.


New Characters!

Name : jverjang
Favorite DGNA Member : Woo Hyunmin
Desired Name (in the story) : Seo Heerin
Brief description of your personality :Moody, crazy and totally weird. Inexpressive, so I keep my feeling to myself. Not much of a talker, but when I start to talk, I'll be really loud. Afraid of being ignored. Wants to try out things but doesn't know how. Loves everyone so much, but doesn't show them. Gets jealous easily.
Favorite food : kimchi fried rice
Favorite Korean Group (Other than DGNA) : Beast
A Hidden Talent (Can be made up) : dancing and digital arts

Name : BooJen
Position you're applying for : Jay's Bestfriend / InJoon's Bestfriend
Desired Name (in the story) : Jenny Kim EunHae ( She hates it when people  all her EunHae )
Brief description of your personality : 

She looks tomboyish , but dont think that she is not straight , she is not lesbian for your information . She is friendly to everyone that she knows . A sociable person that alot of people loves . Unique in her own ways , expresses her feelings well , talks what she have in mind and keeps her emotions well . But when she is angry , she can be really mean . She is very talkative but not that talkative to spread gossips / secrets . She always put friends as her first priority . She is a very lazy person , her friends mostly compares her with a pig when she is lazy . But when she is really active , no one dares to go near her as she can be really hyper . Jenny loves random-ness and craziness but she can get annoyed easily through this . When she is serious , she meant it , dont play around when she is in that mood . Always have mood swing .
Hobbies :  Playing Drums , taking selcas , taking a walk in the park , dancing , playing baseball , listening to music , playing guitar , cooking , solving puzzles
How did you and the D-NA member meet? : In the park at night , because they are famous then , they dragged me away to a lesser person view place , and from there we get to know each other  .
Description of you and D-NA's relationship :  Jay / InJoon and I are childhood friends , he is my staying just across my house , we know each other particulary well . Only thing is that , Jay keeps calling her by her korean name , which she hates it .

And I forgot the last girl I added before. Sorry! 9:

Name :superseoul11
Favorite DGNA Member : Lee Injoon~ Jay
Desired Name (in the story) : Kang AeJin
Brief description of your personality : Finds it hard to talk to strangers and open up to people. Very shy and timid when it comes to boys, so she hides behind her friends for protection. Always knows the right things to say, and has good advice that always helps people. Never lies, very honest. Doesn't like attention, prefers to work "behind the scenes." Blushes easily. Stands up for what she believes in. Quick learner, and understands things the first time they are said. Super smart, and lots of common sense.
Favorite food : General Tso's Chicken! And Beijing Fried Rice~
Favorite Korean Group (Other than DGNA) : Super Junior
A Hidden Talent (Can be made up) : She can play a song on the piano perfectly after hearing it just once. She was a musical prodigy at the age of six. 

Comment! (: