Truths

Snapshot

“They’re so cute,” Eunjoo admitted.  “Too bad I can’t—“

“Eunjoo, you’re really pretty too,” Jay blurted.  He quickly covered his mouth after his confession.

Mika ruffled Jay’s hair, “Don’t get carried away.”

“Hyung—“

“Kaja, let’s go back to Tokyo,” Mika told the rest of the boys.

Dae Guk Nam Ah left before the girls.  Sonny looked at everyone, “You don’t think they’re really going back with us, do you?”

“I have no clue, but Jay thinks I’m cute!” Eunjoo squealed.  “Well, of course I am, but coming from an Idol!”

“We get the point,” Jade cut her off.

“I’m sure Hyunmin thinks you are too,” Minji said.  “He’s taking photos of you as if… as if you’re his girlfriend.”

“Nuh uh!” Jade defended. “It was nothing like that.”

“Yeah, Karam can’t even take a decent photo of me…he’s so…clumsy,” Minji revealed.

“Let’s talk about this on the subway.  We need to get back soon,” Jihae demanded.  “Did my parents call you girls by any chance?”

“Anni,” they all answered.

On the subway, the girls sat on the opposite end of the guys.  They didn’t want to be burdened by them.  Then they realized that the guys still had their cameras!

“Unni, how are we going to get our cameras back?” Minji asked Sonny.

“Demand for it when they get off the subway,” Sonny replied.

“Don’t you guys have their numbers?” Jihae asked.

Jade nodded, “I have Hyunmin’s from yesterday.”

“Give it to me. I’ll talk to them from here,” Eunjoo told.

Jihae looked at Eunjoo, “Michwoso?”

“Anni, I’m just doing what’s right.  Eunjoo dialed Hyunmin’s number and asked for Jay. “Can I speak with Jay?”

Hyunmin looked over to the girls, “Why don’t you just come over here?”

“It’s shaky.”

“Arasso.” Hyunmin handed the phone over to Jay.

Jay looked over to Eunjoo and smiled, “Hello?”

“Jay, when are you going to give my camera back?” Eunjoo asked.

“Well, …Mika-hyung said that I shouldn’t give it back yet,” Jay spilled.  Injoon smacked Jay’s head.

“Are you stupid? You’re not supposed to let them know!” Injoon scolded.

“Sorry,” Jay said to Injoon. “Well, where are you girls going to be staying?”

“Um…” Eunjoo was blushing.  This was the first time Eunjoo blushed because of a guy.

Minji saw Eunjoo blushing, “Omo, Eunjoo’s blushing!”

All the girls looked at Eunjoo.  Eunjoo turned more red.  From afar, Jay saw the situation and smiled.

Eunjoo covered the mouth piece and whispered to the girls, “He asked where we were going to stay…”

“Don’t let them know,” Sonny said abruptly.

“Wae?” Eunjoo whined.

“Do you want them to stalk us?” Sonny said.

“Well, … not necessarily, but they have our cameras,” Eunjoo reminded.

“Just tell them,” Jihae said.  This was a surprise that Jihae actually agreed with the boys for once.  “What? Do you want your cameras back or what?”

Eunjoo uncovered the mouthpiece and told Jay where they were staying.

Once they all arrived in Tokyo, the sun had just set.  First to get off was Dae Guk Nam Ah.  After five minutes of waiting for the girls, they exited.

Karam walked up to Minji, “I was wondering if you girls had an extra room we could stay in…”

Minji looked over to the girls and then back at Karam, “Actually…”

“Let me tell you the story on the way to the hotel so you can make up your mind,” Karam told.  “We’ll walk a little ahead of everyone so the guys don’t hear me telling you everything.”

Being the pushover that Minji was, she walked with Karam.  Behind them were the girls and behind the girls was Dae Guk Nam Ah.

“So what happened with us is…” Karam scratched his head, “Please don’t tell anyone.”

“Pinky swear,” Minji said and stuck out her pinky.  They crossed pinkys and Karam began his story.

“The other day I came home late from a recording.  Injoon and Hyunmin were quarrelling so Mika went to stop them.  When he stopped them, our manager walked in.  Mika was making the boys talk it out on the couch.”

“Mika is your leader right?” Minji questioned.

“Yes, he’s a great leader.  It’s usual for us to talk things out after fighting, but our manager doesn’ t like it.  He expects us to just stop what we’re doing and act like nothing happened.  So then Mika and our manager got into a fight.”

“Omo!” Minji was shocked. “Did he hurt Mika?”

Karam laughed, “Not fist-fight. Just an argument.”

“Oh! Go on,” Minji understood what happened.

“As I was saying, they got into an argument.”

*Flashback*

“I’m the leader and I should solve these sorts of things. You never once solved our problems before!” Mika shouted.

“You need to obey me because I am your manager.  Having them talk about useless things are just a waste of time.  You should be practicing,” Manager Jung stated.

“You know what? There’s a reason why there’s a leader and not just a damn manager.  You take care of our schedules, yes, but you don’t have the right to tell me what to do as a leader.”

“You think you’re so tough huh?  Should I talk to the CEO?” Manager Jung threatened.

“Do whatever you want because I’ll have you fired,” Mika told.  There was fire in his eyes.

Manager Jung laughed, “And how do you plan on doing that?”

“Just wait and see.”

*back to reality*

“So that night, Mika woke us up and we ran away.  We can’t use our credit cards or make many phone calls because he can track us down really quickly.”

Minji was a little worried, “Wouldn’t we get in trouble for helping you guys run away?”

“You didn’t help us run away.  We already ran away, you’d be helping out by giving us a place to keep warm,” Karam assured.

Without thinking it over, Minji offered, “You guys can stay in unni’s room.  It’s only her, but I’m sure she won’t mind.”


a/n: If you haven't already seen the BOSS's new MV, go check it out. It's called Love Power and they're such cuties! Love them.