Sparks

Snapshot

After the girls washed up, Eunjoo decided to call the Karam guy. “Hello?” Karam said.

Eunjoo hung up. She saw that the guys phone could video call. She then video called Karam, “Oh, sorry about that, I dropped the phone.”

“You dropped my phone!” the owner of the phone said.

“Hyunmin-hyung, I’m sure it was an accident,” a voice said from behind.

“Shut up, Jay,” Hyunmin said. Jay showed up on the video call, “Annyeo!” he waved into the camera. Eunjoo’s heart raced when she saw Jay wave.

“Omo~ Annyeo!” Eunjoo could faint at that moment.

“Yah! Who’re you talking to?” Minji asked. She grabbed the phone and looked at it. There was just Karam on the screen, “Who are you?”

“I’m Karam, who are you?”

“I’m Minji. Nice to meet you!”

Injoon snatched the phone from Karam as Sonny grabbed the phone from Minji, “Yah!” Sonny looked at the screen and saw Injoon. He was very attractive and Sonny couldn’t say anything looking at him.

Jade was getting sick of the girls going head over heals so she grabbed the phone from Sonny. Just as she grabbed the phone, Hyunmin snatched the phone back from Injoon. “Yah! Don’t ruin my phone!”

“I’m saving your phone!” Jade said. “What’re we going to do now? We don’t even know where they are.”

“We called Suhoon-hyung, but he’s not picking up. If we keep calling, his battery will die soon because Jay had his charger,” Hyunmin told.

“So we’ll call Jihae,” Jade told.

“But Jihae doesn’t have her charger either,” Minji reminded. Minji turned and saw that Sonny was puffing her cheeks out again, “Yah! Call Jihae and see where she is.”

Jade looked back at the phone, “We’ll call Jihae now. We’ll contact you guys tomorrow. Meet us at the station tomorrow at 8 sharp.”

They hung up and started to discuss what they should do. Eunjoo didn’t really care that Jihae wasn’t there because she knew Jihae could take care of herself. “It’s alright, she’ll be back in no time. Besides, she’s the one who said we were adults. We shouldn’t worry then right?”

“Hello?” Jihae answered. “Girls?”

Sonny put the phone on speakers, “Did you find out where you are yet?”

“Not yet, but this guy is seriously strange! He made me book us a room and he stood outside when I did. And the people are looking at him like he’s a player or something. It feels so wrong being in a hotel with him.”

Minji started thinking and realized that the boys looked a little familiar. “They remind me of Dae Guk Nam Ah a little. Especially that Jay boy. He’s cute just like their maknae. What are the boys in Dae Guk Nam Ah’s names again?”

All the girls started to think, “Omo!” Sonny shouted. “I think they are Dae Guk Nam Ah!”

“Shut up, girls,” Jihae denied. “They can’t possibly be idols. What are idols doing in the station without their manager?”

“Well there could be many possibilities,” Jade butted in. “Their manager must’ve lost them because of all those crazy fangirls.”

“Or they ran away from their manager,” Eunjoo stated looking at herself in the mirror. All eyes were on her. “What? It’s a possibility.”

Suddenly Jihae whispered, “Yah! I gotta go, I’ll call you girls tomorrow if my battery doesn’t die.”

The girls looked at one another, “Well that went well,” Sonny exaggerated.

Jade stood up, “Well we should go to sleep now girls.”

Minji and Jade left to their room while Eunjoo and Sonny remained in the room. “You don’t think Jihae would…you know…” Sonny asked.

“Of course not! She knows her limits,” Eunjoo stated.

Meanwhile Jihae hung up quickly because Mika banged on the door, “Yah! Men have to use the toilet too!”

“I’ll be out in a bit!” Jihae said. She hung up and opened the door. “You could be a little more respectful.”

Mika eyed Jihae as she walked out the door, “Aish,” he faked smacked the back of Jihae’s head and went into the bathroom.

Jihae looked at the bed and then realized that she didn’t have clothes to sleep in, “What’s your name?” she shouted.

“Lee Suhoon!” Mika shouted from the bathroom.

“Lee Suhoon?” Jihae said to herself. She bit her lip and pulled her phone out. Jihae went on the internet and typed “Lee Suhoon”. All these links popped up about Dae Guk Nam Ah. Jihae clicked on one of the links, but because her battery was lacking, her phone died before any information popped up. “Omo!! Stupid battery!”

Mika walked out of the bathroom, “What’s your name?”

“A-Ahn Jihae,” Jihae answered. “Do you know where I can go buy some clothes to change into?”

“For what? Just sleep in that and don’t waste your money. Here,” Mika took off his shirt. “Wear this for the night.”


A/N: Sorry for the late update. I logged on yesterday and the server was down... But I'll focus the story more on the other characters.. I made the official photo for the story, but I haven't uploaded it yet. (: I'll be updating it soon!! Comment comment!!