Spicing it up.

Snapshot

Mika smirked, “Anni, Jihae’s bound to come back.”

Jay was confused.  He looked at Mika and then noticed that Mika was holding a camera.  He looked up and saw Jihae turn back.  Her face was infuriated and it seemed as if she was going to kill someone.

“Omo,” Jihae said.  “I forgot my camera.”

“Did you leave it at the restaurant?” Jade asked.

“Anni, I left it at the…” Jihae turned around, “bench.”

Minji covered , “Isn’t that your camera he’s holding?”

Sonny shook her head, “That fool really wants to get on my nerves.”

Eunjoo smiled, “An idol doing what he can just to talk to you. How sweet!”

“Eunjoo, it’s not sweet. It’s irritating!” Jihae shouted.  “He’s really going to get it now.  I’m not letting him get away with this one.”

Jihae marched to Mika and Jay.  Jay hid behind Mika because he was scared of Jihae.  Just as the girls followed Jihae, Hyunmin, Injoon and Karam reached Mika and Jay.

“Yah! You ert, hand it over,” Jihae demanded.

Mika smirked, “ert?” He leaned closer to Jihae, “Say, ‘Oppa, please give me my camera.’”

Jihae took a gulp, “O-o—“

“Jihae, don’t,” Sonny told.  “Your mom will get you a new one if that one gets ruined.  There’s no use of calling some idiot ‘oppa’.”

“That’s the one my dad got for me,” Jihae whispered.  “Remember? The one Yunho signed?”

“Did I just hear you say Yunho?” Karam asked.

“Well, looks like you just lost your most prized possession,” Mika laughed.

“What is your problem? Do you want me to shout out your name and get you all over the Press? You keep stalking us like we want you!  It’s obvious we want to get away from you guys!” Jihae shouted.

“Stupid idols! Act professional at least,” Jade blurted.

Eunjoo stepped up, “I think he likes you, Jihae.  That’s why he’s doing that…”

“No!” Jay said, “Hyung has a girlfriend.”

Suddenly, Jihae had an idea.  “Girlfriend, you say?” Jay nodded.  Jihae looked at Karam and he nodded as well.  “Well then, wait till she hears about this.  Minji, phone.”

Minji handed Jihae her phone.  Injoon and Hyunmin looked at one another.

“Yah, what are you doing?” Mika asked Jihae.

“She’s an expert at finding out these kinds of things.  Who idols are keeping in contact with, where they live, where they’re making calls… it’s nothing new,”  Eunjoo explained.  “But of course she’s only done this with BEAST members.”

Mika’s eyes widened as Jihae played with Minji’s phone.  Jihae started to walk away, “So her name’s Haeja? Nice.”

Mika followed Jihae, “Yah! Come back!”

Sonny laughed, “That’s what he gets for messing with her.”

“You girls have some tricks up your sleeves,” Injoon protested.

“Excuse me?” Sonny snapped.

“You heard him, all of you girls,” Hyunmin joined.

“Yah, you’re the one all over the waitress chick,” Jade interrupted.  “Wait, all over your friend I should say.  Speaking of not being full of yourself. You can’t even prove yourself.”

“Yah? Yah?” Hyunmin said.

“Just cut it out. We should go after unnie and that guy,” Minji suggested.

“Minji’s right.  What if he beats her up? She doesn’t even know how to crack the code.” Eunjoo started running after Minji.

“She doesn’t?” Karam asked.

Sonny shook her head, “Anni, this girl will go out of her way just to get her camera back. Yunho signed it for her.”

Everyone else followed.

*What happened when Jihae and Mika walked away*

Mika’s eyes widened as Jihae played with Minji’s phone.  Jihae started to walk away, “So her name’s Haeja? Nice.”

Mika followed Jihae, “Yah! Come back!”

Jihae’s steps increased and she eventually started running.  “Suhoon-sshi, she’s really pretty.”

“Get back here or I’ll smash your camera!”

“Is my camera worth smashing for your faltering relationship?” Jihae smart mouthed.  Jihae stopped running to catch her breath.  She turned around and saw that Mika was at his weakest point.  “Let’s call it truce.  Hand me my camera and I won’t do anything.”

Mika didn’t move a muscle.

“Fine, I guess I just have to ma—“

Mika snatched the phone away from Jihae before she could dial.  “Aish, who are you?  Interrupting an Idol’s life like this…”

“You’re the one who’s ruining an ordinary girl’s vacation.”

“You ruined mine first!” Mika snapped.

“What are you talking about?  You’re the one who dragged me on the subway back in Tokyo!”

“Who told you to be in my friend’s spot?”

“Who told you not to look who you were grabbing?”

“Who told you to follow me?”

“Who told you to act so immature?”

“Who told you to be so stubborn?”

“Who told you to take my camera?”

“Who told you to call my girlfriend?”

“Who told you to be so irresponsible and leave your bandmates behind for a girl?”

Mika grabbed Jihae’s arm and squeezed it, “You—“

Jihae was trying hard to release herself from Mika’s grip.

“Yah!”  Hyunmin said from afar.  “What are you doing?”

“Let go of her you ert!” Sonny shouted.

“I’m calling the cops!” Minji shouted. “After I get my phone.”

When everyone reached Mika and Jihae, they were breathless.  Suddenly, Mika’s blue eyes turned serious, “Irresponsible?  In what position are you to say that about me?  Want your camera back?”

Jihae shook her head, “Just let go of me.”

Mika let go of Jihae’s arm, “Leave.”

Jihae ran away with all the girls following her except Eunjoo.  “I seriously thought idols were nice.  Turns out you all suffer from prince syndrome.  Disgusting.”  Eunjoo started running after the girls.

Karam turned to Mika, “Hyung, you took it too far.  Jihae didn’t even know how to crack the code.”

Mika’s head shot up, “Bwwooh?  Then how did she know about Haeja?”


A/N: The boring stir up with Mika and Jihae are ending soon and the other characters will come to play soon.