Injoon and Sonny Date Part Two

Snapshot

Sonny looked at Injoon, who was smiling brightly from outside.

“Thanks,” Sonny said to the lady and walked out.  “Yah! I said that I would pay for the meal!!”

“Well it just doesn’t seem right for you to pay for it,” Injoon said.  “Let’s go to the park.”

Sonny and Injoon walked to the park.  “Go sit on the swing and I’ll push you,” Injoon suggested.

“I’m 18, thank you.  I can do that on my own,” Sonny said.

Injoon laughed, “Fine, let’s go on the swings.  Contest alright? Whoever can jump and land the farthest wins.”

“What’s the prize?” Sonny asked.

“Winner gets to demand the loser around all day,” Injoon said.

Full of confidence, Sonny agreed.

The two started out pumping their legs.  When they were swinging high, Injoon started to count, “One…Two…Three…Four…FIVE!”

Sonny and Injoon jumped at the same time.  Injoon landed just about four inches in front of Sonny.  Sonny pouted.

Injoon pinched Sonny’s cheeks, “I won’t make you do anything you don’t want to do.”

“Injoon, I quit,” Sonny gave up.

“But we haven’t started…” Injoon was disappointed.  “Fine, I just have one request.”

“Just one?”

“But you have to do it, alright?” Injoon asked.

“Okay fine.  One request,” Sonny gave in.

“Call me ‘oppa’,” Injoon said and smiled.

“Bwoh?” Sonny said.  “Are you crazy?  I don’t know you like that…”

“You said you would, Sonny,” Injoon told.  “You aren’t going back on your words now are you?”

“O-o-oppa,” Sonny managed to say.  “Oppa.”

Injoon started to blush, “Dae?”

“Injoon-oppa,” Sonny said.  “Don’t you think we should head back?”

Injoon looked at the time.  8:31 pm.  “Whoa, time flies when you’re having fun.”

“You’re right,” Sonny said.  “It took us an hour to walk here and it’s going to get dark.  Should we just call a cab?”

“Anni, I want to walk with you,” Injoon admitted.

“Okay, we should start walking then,” Sonny said.  “Can we stop by a gas station or something?”

“You’re hungry aren’t you?” Injoon asked.  “We only ate this morning.  I’m sorry I lost track of time.”

“It’s not your fault,” Sonny said.  “I should’ve just told you that I was hungry a while back.”

Sonny and Injoon walked into the gas station around the corner.  Sonny bought two donuts, three bags of chips, two packs of pocky sticks and two sodas.

“Whoa, you have a big appetite,” Injoon smiled.  “You’re not like those girls who are scared about their weight.”

“Are you calling me fat?” Sonny asked.  She was joking, but Injoon didn’t know.

“A-Anniyo.  You’re perfect!” Injoon said.

“I’m joking, Injoon,” Sonny said.

“Injoon?” Injoon asked.

“Mienhe, Injoon-oppa!” Sonny shouted. 

“Yah, quiet down,” Injoon reminded.

Sonny handed Injoon have of the things she bought, “Here have some.  I bought it for the both of us.”

“I’m not hungry,” Injoon said.

“Oppa!” Sonny snapped.

Injoon smiled and took the food.  “Are you cold?  It’s kind of chilly now.”

Sonny shook her head, “No, I’m used to the cold.”

“Why’s that?” Injoon asked.

“Back in Seoul, I used to walk outside in the middle of the night without my sweater.  I got used to it,” Sonny told.

“Wow, you’re such a brave girl,” Injoon joked.

“So do you like being an idol?” Sonny asked.

“Well, I like being an idol most of the time,” Injoon said.  “It gets tiring after a while.  It’s like being a trainee, except you get paid more and the public knows you.”

“Don’t you regret it sometimes?” Sonny asked.

“As much as I want my private life to be kept private, I would never regret taking this path,” Injoon told.  “I always dreamt of becoming an idol.”

“Well, that’s good that you have dreams,” Sonny said.  “I can’t decide what I want to do in the future.”

“Why not?” Injoon was curious.

“I wanted to become a chef, but my parents are against it.  They want me to become a lawyer so that’s what I’m going to college for next year,” Sonny explained.  “What can I say about my parents?  They’re pretty controlling.  It’s good that your parents support you.”

“Well they didn’t at first, but now they support me.  They thought that singing was just a passion of mine and they never thought I’d consider becoming a singer.”

“Do you ever wonder what you’re going to do after you retire from singing?” Sonny asked.

“You know what?” Injoon looked at Sonny, “I never really thought about it.  What matters is that I’ve become an idol.”

Before the two knew it, they arrived at the hotel.  “Just like you said, Injoon-oppa.  Time flies when you’re having fun.”

They walked upstairs and bumped into Minji and Karam.  “Did you two have fun?” Karam asked.

“Of course, did you two?” Sonny asked.

“Yes, we had so much fun,” Minji started ranting.  “First we went to—“

Karam opened their door and there was Mika and Jihae.  Sleeping. On the same bed.  Under the same covers.  Jihae sleeping. On Mika’s arm.


A/N: The next couple for the next chapter is Minji and Karam!