Exposed?

Snapshot

Sonny really wanted to know if these guys were really the Nation’s younger brothers, “Yah!” The guys looked shockingly at Sonny, “When are your birthdays?”

Jay looked up at Karam, “Hyung, does she want to hit on us or something?”

Hyunmin ignored the question, “When are your birthdays?”

Minji stood up, “Yah! We’re the ones asking the questions.”

Jay looked at Minji, “I was born in `94.” Jay then looked at Eunjoo, “March 31, 1994.”

(A/N: btw, all the girls are born in `93. Just in the story^^)

Eunjoo was shocked, “I’m your noona!”

Jade tugged Eunjoo, “Yah, that means he’s the maknae, Jay. It says he’s good at popping!” Jade looked at the boys, “Which one of you is the best dancer?”

All the boys looked at Jay, “Jay.”

Karam looked at Minji, “Why do you girls want to know anyways? Are you girls hitting on us?”

Minji laughed, a fake laugh, “Of course not! Just a secret between the two of us,” Minji leaned closer to Karam and whispered in his ear, “Are you guys, The Boss?”

Karam’s face froze, “Uh,  Hyung…” he tugged Hyunmin. He whispered to Hyunmin, “They’re on to us.”

Hyunmin’s face froze, “Otteoke? Should we make a run for it?”

“No, they’ll run after us. Are they fangirls?” Karam asked.

“If they were fangirls don’t you think they’d know us? And not have to ask us who we are?” Hyunmin reasoned. “Actually, they could be lying to us right now.”

Hyunmin and Karam studied the girls and then looked up at Minji, “Are you going to answer the question, Karam? Or should I say ‘Hyunchul’?”

“Y-Y-Y-Yes, we are…” Karam admitted shyly. Then he shot his head up, “You won’t tell anyone our leader took your friend right?”

Minji smiled, “Of course not! Our parents would kill us if they found out someone kidnapped Jihae. Her parents are so strict, she wouldn’t be able to get married if they found out.”

Minji sat down next to Sonny, “So was I right?” Minji nodded ‘yes’. “I knew it!” Sonny said. “I knew it had to be them! Should I call Jihae to let her know?”

Eunjoo looked at Sonny, “Don’t you think she’d freak out if she found out he was an idol?”

“You know what she’d do! She’d make a run for it because of his fangirls,” Jade reasoned. “If you tell her, she’ll run away from him and then she’d definitely get lost.”

Sonny sighed, “I don’t know. Something doesn’t seem right about the whole situation. It’s like…it’s as if…”

“As if fate has brought us to The BOSS!” Minji exposed.

Eunjoo slapped Minji’s head, “Yah, they’re idols. We have to act professional, not like fangirls.”

“Arasso!” Minji said as she rubbed her head.

“Girls, stop. We have to think … where would Jihae go?” Jade said.

“How do we know Mika’s not the one taking her places?” Sonny added.

“That’s right! What if Mika has star-syndrome and drags Jihae along with him?” Minji asked.

“Maybe we do need those guys to help us with this,” Eunjoo suggested. “Minji, work your magic.”

“But you just said we need to…”

Sonny pushed Minji a little, “She was joking, go!”

Minji stumbled, but Karam caught her, “Gwenchanayo?”

“Yeh~ Um, do you guys happen to know where Mika might be going? I mean…I should really be calling her parents to tell them we’re safe,” Minji uttered.

Karam looked at Hyunmin and then back at Minji. “Uh, I don’t think he’d go anywhere. He’d want to be out of site from fans and the press.”

“Unless your friend bribes him to go somewhere,” Hyunmin added. “It’s a different story with that because Mika usually takes orders from girls.”

Thoughts were rushing through Minji’s head, “Omo~ the ocean.”

“Hyung~ Do you think Mika-hyung would go there?” Jay asked Injoon.

“Yah~ Suhoon wouldn’t go there with her. He knows better than to do that,” Injoon responded. “Aish, but I don’t know if he’ll call us. His phone died already.”

Sonny looked up, “Omo, Jihae’s phone is dead too.”

“Do you guys think they’ll be able to call?” Minji asked.

“Well why not? Jihae has her charger doesn’t she?” Eunjoo pointed out.

“I-I-I have her charger in my suitcase,” Jade exposed. “She asked me to pack it for her because her case wouldn’t close if she put it in there.”

“What about hyung?” Karam asked Hyunmin.

“Jay has Mika-hyung’s charger,” Hyunmin told. “I don’t think he has money on him either. And he won’t use his card since Manager-nim might find us if we use our cards.”

“Omo~ did you just say something about your manager?” Sonny asked. “You guys aren’t running away are you?”

Jay’s face turned red, “Uh-uh..”

Injoon blocked Jay, “We’re playing hide and seek!”

Jade was getting curious, “With your manager?” Jade turned to Karam, “How long have you been on the run, oppa?”

Without hesitation, Karam blurted, “Since yesterday!”

“KARAM!!” Injoon, Hyunmin and Jay shouted.


A/N: Sorry for the late update. Anyways, I just need one applicant for Mika's gf now~ But the other girls will be entering the story soon. (: No final decisions were made just yet.

Once again, I just HAD to share this. Gosh, My suhoon is so good at singing. 0:19 he's so cute!