Mika and Jihae's Date Part Two

Snapshot

“Well that’s because I know him very well,” Mika said.  “You wanted to know about this so shush and listen.” Mika joked.

“Arasso, just tell me more,” Jihae asked.

“Why don’t you just ask me questions and I’ll just answer. Or tell me about you and I’ll tell you whether or not he likes your qualities,” Mika suggested.

Jihae nodded, “That sounds like a good idea.  Well, I know how to cook. I don’t know how to make fancy meals, but I can cook.  I like to take charge.  Heck, I planned this trip to Japan.  I love taking care of people. It’s what I do best. Sometimes I just wish others could take care of me the way I take care of them.”

Mika leaned forward and rested his chin on his hand, “What do you mean?”

The waiter brought out their food and set it on the table.  The two thanked the waiter and started to eat.

“It’s not that I want attention, it’s just that I wish people could take a look at me and ask me what I want.  But I guess it doesn’t really matter since I like to take charge anyway,” Jihae laughed.

Mika and Jihae sat in the hotel’s restaurant for the whole day until it started to get dark.  They ordered two cupcakes and paid for their meals they ordered throughout the day.  Before leaving, the hostess complimented, “You’re both a very cute couple.”

Jihae and Mika ignored the compliment and walked back to the girls’ room.  At that moment, Jihae remembered that she didn’t have the key card to get in.  So they just went back to Mika’s room.

Jihae laid down on the bed, “Oh gosh, today was a long day.”

“I had fun though,” Mika told.  “I don’t remember telling anyone about myself like that.  I have never laughed that much in a while.”

“What?  I thought you were talking about Junsu this whole time…” Jihae exclaimed.

“I-I did.  I’m just saying…towards the end when we were joking around and talking about eachother,” Mika explained.

“Alright, Suhoon…but you’re on my radar now,” Jihae laughed.

Mika took off his shoes and looked up, chuckling, “Waeyo?”

Jihae looked at Mika, “Because I have my reasons.”

“What should we do while we wait?” Mika asked.

Jihae sat up and threw a pillow at Mika, “Pillow fight?”

Mika chuckled, “Really? I don’t want to hit a girl…”

Jihae smacked a pillow into Mika’s stomach, “I can handle it.”

Mika took Jihae’s pillow and threw it on the floor.  He then leaned in and tickled Jihae on her sides.  Jihae laughed uncontrollably and rolled on the bed as Mika tickled her. 

“Y-yah!!” Jihae kept shouting as she laughed. 

Mika stopped tickling Jihae and laid down next to her.  “When do you think they’ll back?”

“I honestly have no clue,” Jihae told.  “Maybe late… afterall, they’re all on a date.”

Mika turned and looked at Jihae.  Jihae shut her eyes, then turned towards Mika and opened her eyes.  Jihae smiled at Mika while Mika’s face was blank. Mika blinked and moved a piece of Jihae’s hair out of her face.  “Would it be wrong if I said I really wanted to kiss you at this moment?”

Jihae kept quiet, because inside, she was really hoping Mika would kiss her.  Mika leaned closer and kissed Jihae’s forehead. Jihae closed her eyes and fell asleep in Mika’s arms.

After a while, Mika fell asleep.

Karam woke Mika up quietly, “Yah! Hyung, we’re back. What are you doing with Jihae?”

Mika opened his eyes slowly to see Injoon and Karam.  “Where are the girls?”

“They’re waiting for Jihae in their room now.  I made them go away when I saw you two sleeping together,” Karam said.  “Why are you holding her?”

“Ooh, Haeja’s going to be so mad,” Injoon said.

Mika looked at Jihae and sighed.  “Jihae-sshi?”  Jihae snuggled into Mika’s chest.  Mika nudged Jihae a little, “Yah~”

Jihae opened her eyes and shot up, “Omo!  What time is it?”  Then she saw Karam and Injoon sitting there, smiling at her.

“Annyeong~” they both said.

“Don’t worry, your secret’s safe with us,” Karam said.

“I made sure they didn’t see,” Injoon said.  “And no one else, besides us, has to know.”

Jihae got off the bed and to the door, “Thanks so much, guys.  I appreciate it.”

As Jihae opened the door, Hyunmin and Jihwan walked in.  Jihae almost bumped into Hyunmin on the way out.  She saw Eunjoo and Jade and ran up to them.

Hyunmin walked in, “What was that about?”

Jihwan stared at the girls and then back at the boys and closed the door.  “Why does she look so nervous?”

Injoon and Karam squealed while Mika leaned back and sighed.

“I think hyung’s in love,” Injoon said.