REALIZATION?

Snapshot

“How could I like someone like that? He’s so cold.  I mean, he has his reasons, but I wouldn’t go for him.  I just want Junsu and Kikwang oppa.”

Jihae fell into a deep train of thought.

“Jihae-sshi,” Karam said quietly.  “Do you think Minji will go on a date with me?”

Jihae snapped back into reality, “Chinja?”

“Really,” Karam nodded his head.  “I really took notice of her for the past two days. She’s really my type, but I don’t know if she likes me.”

Karam started to blush.  Jihae smiled, “Karam, right? Sorry, I’m getting your names mixed up a little.  But should I go talk to her for you?  No, she likes you.  I already know it.”

“Are you sure?” Karam asked.  “I’m scared…”

“If you want something, go for it! Fighting!” Jihae said and sent Karam off to Minji.

Jihae watched as Karam approached Minji, then Sonny turned around and smiled to Jihae.

Jihae then started to look at the star news on her phone once again.

Jade and Eunjoo walked slower so Minji and Karam could have more alone time.

“Minji, I know this is a little sudden,” Karam scratched his head, “But do you like me?’

Minji was shocked, “Karam…”

“It’s okay if you don’t, I’m not forcing you to—“ Karam was starting to mumble.

“Karam, I like you.”

“So can we like…go on a date then?” Karam asked with a bright smile.

“If it fits in your schedule and I don’t get chased by fangirls,” Minji joked.

As Jade and Eunjoo walked away, Mika grabbed Eunjoo’s arm. “Yah, do you want to spend time with Jihwan?”

“Mworago?” Eunjoo was stunned.

“Yah!” Jade shouted at Mika.

Hyunmin, Injoon and Jihae saw the situation and ran over.

“Jay wants to ask you out,” Mika told Eunjoo.

Eunjoo’s eyes watered because she was so shocked and happy.

“Look! You made her cry, hyung!” Jay said and quickly wiped Eunjoo’s tears.

Eunjoo wiped her tears, “Anni, I’m just happy. I didn’t think you liked me because your—“

“Yah, she’s not my girlfriend,” Jay blurted.

“Chingja?” Eunjoo was happy. 

“Seriously, Eunjoo-ah.  I don’t want her to be my girlfriend,” Jay said.  “I want to take you on a date…If you don’t mind.”

“Arasso,” Eunjoo said.  Jay looked at Eunjoo and smiled.

“Hyung, she said yes!” Jay told Mika.

Mika ruffled Jay’s hair and walked ahead of the two lovebirds.  “Yah!” Jihae shouted out to Mika.  Jihae ran after Mika.

Hyunmin laughed, “They both like eachother but they just won’t admit it.”

“Jihae doesn’t like Mika…She’s saving herself for Junsu oppa,” Jade told.

“Are you sure about that?” Injoon intruded.  “Looks like she found herself a new obsession.”

“Aigoo, boys will be boys,” Jade said as she rolled her eyes.  She walked away, but Hyunmin stopped her by grabbing her arm.

“Don’t bother them and worry about yourself for once,” Hyunmin scolded.

Jade laughed, “What’s your plan? I know you have something in mind.”

Hyunmin leaned in.  The next thing Jade knew, was that Hyunmin had his lips pressed against Jade’s lips.

“OMO~ OTTOKHE?” Sonny shouted to the sight.  Sonny was about to run to Jade and Hyunmin, but Injoon stopped her.

“Let him do what he wants.  If she like him back, then there’s nothing to worry about.”

“And if she doesn’t?” Sonny pointed out.

“Then she’ll stick up for herself.  Think about it, Sonny.  I’ve known you for only a couple days and I already know your personalities,” Injoon said.

“Tell me what you know,” Sonny smart-mouthed.

“I know that Minji and Karam are going to be together real soon.  I know Jay is asking Eunjoo to be his.  Eunjoo will say yes because she has had her eyes on him since she first laid eyes on him.  Jade, unintentionally fell for Hyunmin-hyung.  Jihae and Mika? Well, Jihae’s hard to read since she always has her poker face.  And you, Sonny.  You are struggling because you don’t know whether or not you want to be with an Idol.”

Sonny was taken aback by Injoon’s last words.  “Do you ever breathe?” 

“And I also know you only said that because you don’t know how to respond to my last words.  Sonny, it’s okay to love,” Injoon said.

For some reason, Sonny’s heart skipped a beat.  She wanted to ignore the feeling, but she really loved the words that were coming out of Injoon’s luscious lips. 

How could I not know that I liked him?  Sonny thought to herself.


A/N: Sorry for the later update. I updated my other fics... Aw, I feel so bad for not updating this one. Lol Prease enjoy da story. Lol