Clarifications

Snapshot

Then she opened the one from the unknown number: Back off from Hyunmin or I’ll call the Press

Jade dropped her phone and startled Sonny, who was coming out of the shower. “What’s wrong?”

“Someone knows we’re hanging out with them,” Jade said.

“Omo,” Jihae said, “How did they find out?”

“You don’t think we’re being stalked do you?” Jade asked.

Sonny tightened her towel, “I’d hope not.  Why don’t you text Hyunmin and see if he knows that number first?”

Jade texted Hyunmin: Do you know this number? 044-343-5356

When Hyunmin saw the text he was surprised.  He texted back to Jade: Yes, what did that person say?

Jade to Hyunmin: Is it safe to come down there?
Hyunmin to Jade: Of course ^^

When the girls finally went down to the guys, Jade was feeling nervous.  Hyunmin walked over to comfort Jade, “So what did Heerin text you?”

Jade looked up in shock, “You really know the number?”

“Of course.  Remember the girl from the restaurant?   She’s an old friend. She wouldn’t do anything bad,” Hyunmin said.

“But she has a big crush on Hyung,” Jay butted in.

“She’s basically a stalker,” Injoon joined.  “Creepy right?”

“You don’t think she’ll kill Jade, right?” Eunjoo asked.

“Maybe…” Jay looked at Eunjoo with a straight face.  “She might kill the rest of you girls too.”

Eunjoo and Minji’s faces were frightened.

Jay and Karam looked at one another and bursted out in laughter.  “We’re just messing with you girls.”

Eunjoo pouted, “That was really mean.”

Minji agreed, “You really scared us.”

“I’m sorry,” Karam said. “What can we do to make up for that?”

Jay raised his arm, “Ice cream!”

Minji’s eyes widened and nodded. Karam smiled and grabbed Minji’s arm. “Kaja.”

Everyone followed Karam’s lead to a nearby ice cream stall.  “Yah, don’t go too far,” Mika warned from the back of the crew.

Jihae was feeling a little remorse because of what Minji told her last night.  Jihae turned and looked at Mika.  When she saw that Mika was looking at her too, she turned around really fast. “Omo.”

“What happened?” Sonny asked.

“Boo!” Injoon came from behind and scared Sonny.

“Aish! You loser-loser-loser!” Sonny lightly hit Injoon’s chest.

Injoon smiled, “Want some ice cream?”

“Are you buying it for me?” Sonny asked.

“Of course.”

“Arasso.”

Hyunmin saw Sonny and Injoon pass him and Jade.  “Jade-sshi, you want some ice cream?”

“Will Heerin see us though?” Jade asked.

Hyunmin laughed, “She won’t do anything to you. Trust me.  The only scandal she’d want to break out is one involving her and me.”

“Are you sure?” Jade wasn’t too sure about the whole situation.

“Of course, I know this girl like you know Korean,” Hyunmin smiled and flexed his muscles.

Jade laughed and walked faster toward the stall.

First to reach the stall were Karam and Minji.  Eunjoo and Jay came next and then Injoon and Sonny.  Hyunmin and Jade got there two minutes after and Jihae finally got there.  The last was Mika, but he didn’t show up.

Karam ordered strawberry for Minji and shortcake for himself.  Eunjoo got cookies `n cream as well as Jay.  Injoon got mango-flavored ice cream while Sonny got blue moon.  Hyunmin got just plain chocolate while Jade got a crush (a bunch of candy bars) flurry.  Jihae ordered a vanilla cone with a bit of fudge over it.

“What about hyung?” Jay asked.

“Where is he?” Eunjoo asked.  “It’s like he disappeared into mid-air.”

“Jihae, did you see where he went?” Karam asked.

“Um, I don’t think so…” Jihae couldn’t help, but worry a bit.

“You don’t think…” Karam looked at the other guys.

“Oh, shut up, Karam!” Hyunmin said.  “We would’ve gotten caught too…”

“But still!”

“Karam, you’re just thinking too much,” Injoon added.

“Are you guys worried?” Mika came from behind Jihae, carrying an envelope.  “I went to the atm.  Cashed out big bucks.”

“Quit showing off,” Minji blurted then covered .

Karam quickly turned to Minji, “You don’t like money?”

Minji blushed and just ate her ice cream.

Mika walked up to the stall and asked for a vanilla cone with caramel over it. 

Jihae whispered to Jade, “Won’t their manager find them since he took out his money?”

“I’m pretty sure,” Jade agreed.  “And Heerin’s going to kill me.”

Hyunmin went up to Mika, “Dude, are you stupid?”

Mika shrugged Hyunmin’s hand off his shoulder, “Yah, this is for us.  And besides, by the time he gets to that atm, we’ll be long gone.”

“MMMMMM,” Eunjoo ate her cookies `n cream. “Mine’s yummy. How about yours?” she asked Jay.

“Want to try some?” Jay handed his to Eunjoo.

“Jay?” a girl’s voice from behind said.  “What are you doing here?”


A/N: Comments are more than welcomed!!!