Mystery Madnessssss!

Snapshot

Sonny turned around, “Here’s the tickets! Me, Eunjoo, Jade, Minji and Jihae.” Sonny looked around. “Jihae?”

The girls turned around and looked for Jihae. Minji started to panic, “Omo~ Where did she go?”

“Yah! Jihae!” Eunjoo shouted.

“Ahn Jihae!” the girls shouted as they searched for Jihae.

Jade looked to her right as the kept up with the girls. When she turned to her left, she bumped into a muscular man and fell on the ground. “Aish!”

“Oh, sorry,” the man said.

“Omo~ You’re Korean,” Jade remarked. The rest of the girls turned back as they heard her remark. Jade stood up, “Have you seen a girl this tall, long brown hair. She’s wearing a blue one piece.”

“Was she carrying a camera?” the man asked. Three more boys walked over.

Eunjoo liked what she saw as the three boys walked up to them, “Yes, she has a camera. We’re all wearing cameras.”

“Yeah, she was standing over there just a while ago,” he pointed towards the subway that was leaving already.

Everyone’s heads turned to the rushing subway. The site was shocking to the boys and the girls. There was a man covering Jihae’s mouth. “Omo! Someone kidnapped Jihae!” Minji said.

“Hyung! What’s Suhoon-hyung doing?” one of the boys said.

“Don’t tell me that’s your friend who’s kidnapping our friend,” Jade demanded.

The boys looked at the girls and the girls looked at the boys. Minji questioned, “Where is he taking her?”

“That’s the problem,” one of the boys said, “Suhoon-hyung had the tickets. We asked for a random place to go by the ticket man. I have no clue where they’re going.”

“Karam, go ask the ticket man where the last subway just went,” one boy asked.

“The ticket booth just closed. I was just there,” Sonny told.

“Sonny, we can’t just let him take her like that. What if he…” Eunjoo said.

“Mika wouldn’t do that!” the Karam boy defended.

A bunch of girls started running their way, “Hyunmin oppa! Jay oppa! Injoon oppa! Karam oppa!”

“Aish, call us later so we can sort things out,” one man said as he handed Jade his phone. “Just call Karam.”

The boys ran off and the girls were confused. “What just happened?” Minji asked.

“I have no clue, but this can’t be good,” Sonny replied.

Eunjoo started to touch her phone, “We didn’t even try calling Jihae! Ah, Jihae! Are you alright? Did Suhoon touch you?”

“He touched my mouth with his sweating hands! What’s a man doing, wearing a sweater in the summer? He’s hiding with his hood like he’s hiding from the cops or something. I started shouting and he told me to be quiet,” Jihae whispered.

The girls were walking back to their hotel. Jihae was on speakers when she was speaking. Minji came to a conclusion, “We just ran into his friends and a whole crowd of people were chasing after them! What if they’re murders?”

Eunjoo smacked the back of Minji’s head, “Are you crazy? Hot boys like that wouldn’t kill. Jade, hand me that phone!”

“For what?” Jade asked.

“I want his number,” Eunjoo said.

“Girls!” Jihae shouted over the phone. “He said that we won’t be back until tomorrow because by the time we get to where we are going, it’ll be nightfall.”

Sonny was getting impatient, “Where are you two headed?”

“He won’t tell me.”

“Well we’ll come for you. Don’t go anywhere do you hear me? And make sure your phone doesn’t die. Take pictures too!” Sonny reminded.

“Alright,” Jihae said.

Jihae and Mika were on the subway for an hour and a half. Mika got off the subway first and Jihae followed. Mika could hear Jihae’s footsteps and he turned around, “Yah! Where are you going?”

Jihae didn’t speak because Mika was a little intimidating. She shrugged her shoulders. Mika sighed and continued walking. Jihae resumed following Mika. They were out of the subway station and walking the streets. Mika turned back again, “Can you stop following me, stranger?”

Jihae didn’t know what to say because this was her first time in Japan. She didn’t even know much Japanese. “This is my first time out of Korea. I don’t know where to go,” she admitted.

“Aish,” Mika said and started to walk again. He stopped by the entrance of a hotel and then looked at Jihae, “Yah, since I showed you the way here, book us a room.”

“Huh?” Jihae was surprised.

“Book us a room,” Mika repeated slower.

“But…”

“Just go do it, I’ll pay you later,” Mika pushed Jihae into the hotel.

(In Japanese)

Jihae walked to the front desk, “Um, hello.”

The receptionist looked up, “Hello, what can I do for you today?”

“Um, … one night, one room, two people?” Jihae asked.

The receptionist giggles, “Alright, would you like two beds?”

Not knowing the question, Jihae rejected the offer and said one because she thought the receptionist was asking how many nights she was staying.

(Back to Korean) The cost came to be $120 USD. Jihae’s life savings were going to waste, but that’s what her parents were for. Jihae received the keycards and signaled Mika to come in. Mika ran in and Jihae handed Mika the keycard. “Here, you look for it. I don’t know how to look for these things.”

“Aish, you’re really something,” he said. They were in the elevator heading up to the 4thfloor. The two remained quiet the whole way up.

When the elevator door opened, there were two girls standing in front of it. “Isn’t that Mika?” one girl said to the other. Mika put his hood up and smiled awkwardly to the girls. He gave them a bow and walked out. Jihae was confused as to why Mika behaved that like in front of those girls. Jihae smiled and walked of the elevator.

She finally caught up to Mika, “Do you know them? Is that why they looked at you like you were a player?”

Mika ignored the question and was getting annoyed. He opened the door to their room and both of them were shocked. There was only one bed.


A/N: If you didn't receive a role yet, I'll still look in at your application. I just really need someone as Mika's current girlfriend so if anyone is interested just let me know. (:  

Just saw my errors. Lol!! Hope~

I HAD to share this.