And so the Truth Comes Out

Snapshot

Mika and Jihae checked out of the room and left the hotel. “Suhoon, do you think they’ll be coming here?”

(Jihae doesn’t know his name is Mika too)

“Honestly, I don’t know. I’m not sure if they know where we’re going,” Mika replied. “The guys didn’t see the tickets; I was going to surprise them.”

“Surprise them? Are you the main man or something?” Jihae joked.

“Huh?” Mika played dumb.

“Ha, it’s nothing,” Jihae brushed it off. “So where should we go?”

“Did you change your currency yet?”

“Um, just a couple bucks, not all of it yet, why?”

Mika scratched his head, “You don’t mind paying for a phone call right?”

“You didn’t bring money?” Jihae asked. Mika shook his head. “Alright, I guess I can pay for it.”

Meanwhile, on the bus the others were still shocked at Karam. Hyunmin hit Karam’s head, “Yah! What’d you say?”

Karam shook his head, “S-S-Sike! I was just kidding guys,” Karam nervously backed down.

Eunjoo stood up, “Yah! I know you’re lying. You’re on the run aren’t you?” Eunjoo was now head to head with Karam. Karam’s eyes widened as he shook his head. Eunjoo smirked, “Girls don’t like liars.”

“Aigoo, don’t punish him,” Injoon said.

Minji stood up, “Eunjoo, just let it go. It’s obviously them.”

Jay whispered to Hyunmin, “Hyung- they found out.”

Jade whispered to Sonny, “I’m pretty sure it’s them now. There’s no doubt in my mind.”

Sonny nodded, “It’s not like we’re fans anyways.”

Hyunmin’s phone started to ring, “Hello?”

It was Mika, “Yah, we’re in Shizuoka so come get us here.”

“Great, we are headed there right now anyways,” Hyunmin said. “Where will you guys be at?”

“I don’t know. Should we wait at the subway station for you guys?” Mika suggested.

“Yeah, sounds alright. Yah! Don’t blow your cover. Karam-sshi practically blew ours,” Hyunmin told.

“Aish, this guy~ I’ll see you then,” Mika said and hung up.

Hyunmin looked at the guys and girls, “They’re in Shizuoka. Mika just called and told me. They’ll be waiting at the station for us.”

“AHHH! I’m so happy! We chose the right place!” Minji shouted. “Omo~ I can’t wait to see her again. I feel like it’s been ages!”

Jade looked at Minji, “Yah, we’re almost there. Quiet down.”

Hyunmin laughed at Jade’s short temper.

Jade smirked, “Mworago? You want to die?” Hyunmin laughed a little more, “Yah!” Jade said and Hyunmin flinched.

Injoon nudged Hyunmin, “Yah, I don’t think she wants to be messed with.”

“An idol thinks he knows it all,” Sonny sneered.

“Bwoh?” Injoon said. “You-“

Hyunmin held Injoon back, “I don’t think she wants to be messed with.” Hyunmin was now laughing hysterically.

Jay started to laugh along with Hyunmin. Minji couldn’t help but laugh because Jay was being utterly cute. Then she turned to Karam and stopped laughing because she noticed Karam was glaring.

Hyunmin’s phone rang again, “H-H-Hello?” he managed to say in between his laughing. “How’d you get my number? He’s not here right now. Alright, I’ll have him call you back once he comes back.”

“Who was that?” Injoon asked. All the girls were staring at Hyunmin.

“It was Haeja,” all of the boys’ eyes widened. “She was calling for Mika.”

“Hyung, what if she finds out that hyung’s with another girl right now?” Jay asked innocently.

“I-“

“Who’s Haeja?” Eunjoo asked. Eunjoo was quite curious about the situation.

“Haeja is Mika’s girlf-“ Karam almost spilled.

“Yah!” Injoon shouted. “It’s Mika’s sister.”

“You’re on the run from your family and sister?” Minji asked.

Karam turned the other way while Jay answered, “No! I would never. I actually want to see my family.”

Injoon smacked his forehead, “Aish, what will we do with you two!”

Jade and Sonny looked at eachother, “Definitely Dae Guk Nam Ah.”


A/N: New character has come in the scene. It's

Name :Sakura2442
Favorite DGNA Member : Jay, Karam
Desired Name (in the story) : Kang HaeJa
Brief description of your personality : She's a very calm and composed person.Doesn't speak a lot and always thinks before she says anything.Easily gets embarrassed and her face is usually emotionless.Serious and mature but has a fun side too as she loves all kinds of excitement and adventures.Often likes to wander off alone and think about things.Often daydreams and spaces out.
Favorite food : All kinds of chinese food and noodles 
Favorite Korean Group (Other than DGNA) : Beast, Mblaq, Big Bang
A Hidden Talent : She knows a lot of languages and is very quick at learning new ones.Her friends who know about this say she has the "gift of tongues".

I didn't get any applicants for Mika, but I looked at the other applicants and chose Haeja because her personality suits Mika. (: I hope you don't mine, Sakura2442...