Minji and Karam Date Part Two

Snapshot

Karam looked at the floor, at the ceiling and then at Minji, “Well—“

“What kind of boyfriend keeps things from their girlfriend?” Minji suddenly blurted.

Karam looked at Minji with his eyes dilated.  “Mworago? Boyfriend? Jagiya?”

Minji blushed, “You said that I wasn’t your girlfriend yet. This means I will be one day… and girlfriends and boyfriends shouldn’t have secrets…”

Karam was speechless, “You’re making this so hard for me…”

“Well, you put this on yourself,” Minji admitted.  “I mean…if you never made that comment I wouldn’t use it against you—“

“Here’s your food,” Eunhee served them the food.

“Ahhh, kamsamida,” Karam said.

Minji bowed her head a little, “Kamsamida.”

“Just let me know if you need anything else,” Eunhee said and walked away.

“The food is great,” Karam said.

“Yah! Don’t change the subject!” Minji whined.  Minji looked at Karam, “Jagiya…”

Karam looked at Minji, surprised.  Then Minji winked.  Karam saw Minji’s wink and blushed.  “Yah!”

“Just tell me!” Minji demanded.

“Only if you become my girlfriend,” Karam negotiated.

Minji pouted, “Why do you have to make things so difficult?  They shouldn’t be this difficult.”

Karam smiled, “You want to know don’t you?  Enjoy your food.”

After eating their food, Karam paid for the meal and they left.  Karam and Minji walked around the park for a while when they saw a little boy.

“Omo, I think he’s lost,” Minji remarked.  “Ottoke?”

“I don’t think it’s a good idea to help him.  It’ll attract attention to us,” Karam reminded.  “I don’t want them to notice me.”

“But we can’t just leave him there.  It’s like a crime or something…” Minji panicked.

Giving into Minji’s puppy eyes, Karam admitted, “Fine, I guess we can help him.”

“EEEK.  I knew you were a nice boy, Kaja!” Minji grabbed Karam’s arm and ran towards the little boy.

Karam and Minji reached the little boy, “Gwenchana?”

The little boy looked up at the two, disappointed.  He looked back down at his shoes.

Minji bent over and spoke in Japanese, “Are you ok?”

The little boy finally spoke in Japanese back, “I need my mommy.”

Minji looked at Karam confused and spoke in Korean, “I don’t know much Japanese, Karam-ah.”

Karam sighed and spoke in Japanese, “Where was your mother last?  Do you remember what she was wearing?”

The boy shook his head, “She said she was going to get me some food.  I came to see the fish, but she disappeared.”

“What’s your name?” Minji blurted in Japanese.  “I’m Minji and this is—“

“Hyunchul-kun,” Karam cut in.  “What’s yours?”

The little boy finally smiled, “Jack.” (A/N: I don’t know Japanese names so I used and English name. Lol)

“Ice cream?” Minji asked Jack.  Jack automatically nodded with pleasure.  Minji reached out her arm and led Jack to the nearby ice cream stall.  Karam followed.

“I want superman!” Jack shouted.

Minji looked at Karam.  Karam knew that Minji had no idea what Jack was saying so he told Minji in Korean, “He wants the superman popsicle.”

“Can you order it for me?” Minji begged.  “My Japanese is horrible!”

Karam turned to the stall owner, “One superman popsicle and two vanilla cones please.”

The man smiled and got out Karam’s order.  He handed the superman to Jack and the cones to Karam and Minji.

“I didn’t want—“ Minji said.

“Well, we can’t just let him have all the good stuff,” Karam joked.  “Besides, it’s on me.”  Karam handed the man his money and they all walked away.

After taking Jack around the park, looking for his mother, all three of them were tired.  Minji, Karam and Jack laid on the grass, looking at the sky get darker.

“Do you think his parents forgot about him?” Minji asked.

“I honestly have no clue,” Karam admitted.  “It’s highly unlikely.”

“Jack?” a woman’s voice came from behind.

“MOM?” Jack stood up.  Karam and Minji immediately stood up.

“Jack!” the woman started to run towards Jack.

“Mom!  You said you’d be back, but you never did!” Jack cried.

The woman hugged Jack and then look at Karam and Minji.  Minji and Karam looked at each other.  They thought they were completely in trouble.

“Mom, Hyunchul and Minji helped me find you all day, but we couldn’t find you.  They even bought me a superman ice cream!” Jack told.

The woman and Jack walked closer to Minji and Karam.  The woman stopped a few feet in front of Karam and Minji, “Arigato.”

Minji and Karam bowed, hugged Jack and said goodbye.

As Minji and Karam walked back to the hotel, the sun was setting and their stomachs were gurgling.  “Let’s get something to eat quickly.”

“Yeah, let’s stop by this shop,” Minji suggested.

Minji grabbed two pocky stick boxes while Karam grabbed an apple and some chips.  The two walked out and walked as they ate their food.

“Did you have fun today?” Karam asked.

“Of course.  I’m glad we did this,” Minji blushed.  “Did you have fun?”

“More than anything.  I haven’t had this much fun since the last time I saw my family,” Karam explained.  “I’m really happy around you.  Although Jack sort of ruined it, today was fun.”

“Jack ruined it?” Minji asked.

“Well, he took away a bit of our alone time, but it was fun hanging out with him,” Karam told.  “I’m glad you talked me into helping him.  Who knows what would’ve happened to him?”

Minji laughed and the two continued to the hotel.  When they arrived, they started to slowly walk apart.

They walked upstairs and bumped into Sonny and Injoon.  “Did you two have fun?” Karam asked.

“Of course, did you two?” Sonny asked.

“Yes, we had so much fun,” Minji started ranting.  “First we went to—“

Karam opened their door and there was Mika and Jihae.  Sleeping. On the same bed.  Under the same covers.  Jihae sleeping. On Mika’s arm.

 


(A/N: Next chapter is Mika and Jihae.  That way .. it’s only one more chapter until you find out what happened to the both of them.)