Just Give Up

How To Turn Your Boyfriend Gay!

Hana lay completely flat on her bed, her hair wet and sticking to her face from her dried tears, and her arms and legs splayed out at her sides.

Her eyes were so swollen she could feel them slowly shut... or maybe she was just too tired. Her chest rose steadily up and down with minor interruptions from small hiccups that burst out of .

After seeing Minho beat up Kyung Jae and then screaming at them in the middle of the road, Hana went home, barricaded the door, ripped out the battery of her phone and jumped on her bed and cried. Everything just caught up to her - the complete mess she was in; her boyfriend breaking up with her, becoming a huge , the friend she was paying to keep tabs on him, and his crazy girlfriend, and now the anger simmering in her over Minho. It was getting to be too much and Hana felt like she was going to burst.

A couple times a few of her friends came over to her house - she heard them knock on the door and call loudly for her, but not only was she unwilling to see them, she just didn't have the energy to get out of bed and move all the furniture she had placed in front of the door in order not to see anyone.

Eventually, though, she had to eat, and even though Hana spent around twenty minutes just listening to her stomach growl, she knew she had to get up and stuff something into and then go back to bed. And die.

"If this isn't a ty life I don't know what is." She muttered, shuffling to the kitchen.

"Please let me reincarnated as a sloth. I'd rather be icky and gross and ugly than live this life."

"I really don't think that's a very good idea, Hana."

Hana shrieked loudly and jumped sending spoons and forks all over the floor. For a brief moment she pondered getting a knife and weilding it so her attacker wouldn't touch her, but then she caught the sight of the intruder's face.

"Choi Seunghyun what the do you think you're doing?!"

The handsome oppa was sitting on the sofa behind her, leaning his arms on his legs and staring at her through his dark orbs.

Hana blubbered. "How did you get in her?"

"Oh my god are you aware that that's trespassing? I could sue you!"

He sighed.

"I almost got a knife out oh my god I could have killed you."

"Oh my god. Oh MY GOD."

"Are you done?" He said, a weak grin crossing his face.

Hana's hair dropped past her eyes and she furiously pushed it back. "How did you get in?" She asked, looking for some kind of hole in the wall of her apartment. 

"Your friends gave me a key."

Momentarily she was distracted and she cocked her head to the side. "I didn't... Kibum!" She growled. Of course that boy would get a copy of her house keys without telling her.

"Anyway..." Seunghyun stood up and snapped his fingers in front of her eyes, snapping her out of her trance. "Your eyes are all swollen." His thick fingers touched the puffy, raw skin underneath her eyes and she flinched. Wiping her eyes with her sleeves really didn't pay off.

Even though Hana thought she didn't have the energy to cry anymore, just the sight of someone who wasn't in this mess and who could listen to her pushed her back to tears.

Seunghyun sighed heavily and brought her into his chest, soothingly rubbing her shoulders as she wept into his shirt. "Poor Hana. I didn't know you were going through this."

"I'm so angry and tired and hungry and exhausted that I just want to cry1" She exclaimed, her voice muffled by his shirt.

"How- how could he do this to me? What, does someone turn nasty when they turn gay? How the hell does that happen? Why isn't everyone gay evil and vile like him? What is going on? My head hurts and my body hurts and what am I doing?"

Hana grew increasingly anxious and incoherent, evident in her trembling body and rapid breathing. She grew lightheaded and black splotches appeared in her vision.

She swayed.

"Hey hey hey." Seunghyun caught her shoulder and balanced her.

He led her to the couch and sat her down. 

Seunghyun kneeled in front of Hana and gave her a look full of warmth and love, something she had missed so dearly.

"Now, breathe and tell oppa what's happened. From the start."

Hana opened and everything poured out.

 

 


Back :)

Shameless advertising ;)

 

Feel free to check out my other stories (in order of age):

I’m Kim Jae Joong’s Sister In Law... || Bringing Back the Gods of the East || My Little Heartbreaker || Intoxicated by Jae || Lessons in Heartbreak || The Blind Side || Breaking Bad || Intense Attraction || Forbidden Fruit || At Long Last || War of Words: Unravel Me || The Way You Tease Me || How To Turn Your Boyfriend Gay || The Porcelain Club || It’s A Long Story (Request Shop) || I Have Listened To Every Lie || We’re All Going To Hell Anyway

Or, in order of bias:

TVXQ - 

I’m Kim Jae Joong’s Sister In Law... || Bringing Back the Gods of the East || My Little Heartbreaker || Intoxicated by Jae || Lessons in Heartbreak || Breaking Bad ||It’s A Long Story (Request Shop) || I Have Listened To Every Lie

Teen Top -

The Blind Side || It’s A Long Story (Request Shop)

B.A.P -

Intense Attraction || It’s A Long Story (Request Shop)

EXO - 

Forbidden Fruit || At Long Last || War of Words: Unravel Me || The Way You Tease Me || How To Turn Your Boyfriend Gay || The Porcelain Club || It’s A Long Story (Request Shop) || We’re All Going To Hell Anyway

Love and pineapples! <3