Drunk

How To Turn Your Boyfriend Gay!

Kyung Jae sat outside Lotte world. He was serious when he said that he would be going. But halfway through the ride his head had started aching so he decided to sit outside. It didn't the fact that majority of the people there were couples or people with families.

Two children ran by, holding their candy canes and ice cream cones. 

He stared after them and sighed. To be honest, at first he wasn't really sure whether he was gay or not. But time had passed, and found himself falling out of love with Hana and in love with InHyun.

He didn't mean to hurt Hana, he knew she had a suspicion but he really couldn't help it. They were so in love when they were fifteen or so, and his parents absolutely adored Hana as well. But that was just what was wrong. His parents.

If only his parents weren't so obsessed with Hana then he could let her go. Not only that, but when he confronted them about his uality then she wouldn't be in the way to get hurt. She would defend him. He had absolutely no doubt about it. She had a good heart and a lovely soul.

But his mum and dad were against being anything other than heteroual.

They were traditional. His parents wanted fame and fortune, and they did prefer him over his sister. So when they find out that they only son is in love with a man... Kyung Jae shook his head. He didn't want to think about it.

That's why he had to keep Hana. He knew it was selfish and wrong but it was for the best. 

Kyung Jae always had Hana's best interests in mind, but he really honestly didn't know what else to do since she seemed to already know a lot about his secret.

"Sonny boy." He looked up at a drunk passerby. It was nightfall and the kids were going home and the adults came out to play.

*Disgusting drunkard* Kyung Jae stood up to leave but the hobo grabbed his arm forcefully.

"Whatever-" the guy hiccuped, "Troubles you going through boy... drink em away! Konbae!" the drunk cheered himself and took a good, long swig out of the paper wrapped bottle.

Kyung Jae watched as the man sauntered away, wobbling on his own two feet. *That... might not be a bad idea.*

He headed straight for the nearest soju stall.

-

Hana woke up with a start. *What bloody time is it?* she grumbled and pulled her night gown on. "Kyung Jae you why are you coming home so late... and WHY for the LOVE of god do you smell like you're drunk and walked in the sewer?"

Her boyfriend stood, albeit with trouble, in the door way, his hands resting on his head and weird groaning sounds coming out of him. Then, with a hiccup, he smiled gaily at her. "Babbyyy." he slurred.

Kyung Jae went towards her and hugged her. Hana remained still, but rolled her eyes with a smile. She had to admit, this side of him was always so incredibly funny. But her eyes widened when she felt wet stains on her shoulder and dripping down her back.

"Baby, I'm sorry. Hana, mianhae!" pretty soon, he was full on sobbing. 

Hana pried him off her and pushed him towards the couch. She sighed and curled her hair behind her head. "God Kyung Jae, you know you can't drink." But her face burned with shame. She knew what he was talking about, and although she still believed that she was gay, she chastised herself for being so blunt and brutal with her accusation.

"Kyung- Kyung Jae, stop it." he sniffled a few times more before stopping. Hana lowered her head in a feeble effort to try and stop a snigger from bursting out of her lips. 

He was never a pretty crier. His eyes were all red and his nose was running. "Here." she handed him a tissue. 

She tried to haul him to their bed and he collapsed onto it, completely knocked out. "Great." he was taking up all the space, and so Hana removed his jacket, his shoes and socks and tried to tuck him in as best she could.

Getting a warm doona from the cupboard, she snuggled up on the couch and closed her eyes. *Stupid gay boyfriend of mine*. The giggle she had been holding in burst out and she snickered by herself in the dark.