Confronting

How To Turn Your Boyfriend Gay!

Hana winced as Kyung Jae gaped at her. "W-what are you talking about?" he gasped. She lowered her head and angrily mashed her eyebrows together. *You know exactly what I'm talking about you idiot.*

She knew he was faking it. They had this conversation so many times already. Each time Kyung Jae always denied it, only for her to see him cosying up to a very openly gay friend of theirs the next day.

And she knew it was true because their gay friend, InHyun would always talk to her. However, soon after Kyung Jae began to flirt with him, InHyun stopped talking to Hana. He would avoid her gaze and avoid talking to her no matter what. InHyun was a man of word and moral and he would always speak his mind. Such a change was not expected from him.

"I cannot believe this... why won't you JUST ADMIT IT ALREADY?" she was beyong frustrated, and was now red in the face.

Kyung Jae avoided her eyes and tried to muster up as much courage as he could. "You're on your time of the month. I get it. I'll go outside and go to Lotte world while you calm down Hana."

As soon as he left, Hana angrily mussed up her hair.

"WHY KIND OF HETEROUAL GUY GOES TO LOTTE WORLD WHEN THEY'RE UPSET?"

-

"Baby, please." Kai begged Soo Jung. He was almost literally on his knees.

She scoffed and crossed her arms. "What does it take for you to get me a present? Other girls always get presents, while I am stuck with someone who probably is too STINGY." she added an accent on that word. Kai flinched.

"You.." he hesistated. "Don't understand."

"Oh? Are you saying i'm DUMB now?" Soo Jung screeched at him. Kai was right in her face now, and he implored her with as much feeling as he could for her not to break up with him.

To be honest, it was just that he didn't have enough money. Kai wasn't born with the riches like Soo Jung was. It even took him an extra few hours in a job just to get her a miniscule bottle of perfume. Which she hated, by the way.

There was nothing else he could do. He loved Soo Jung with all his heart, and no matter what anyone else said, he believed that although she was a little spoiled, he could easily change her.

"You're making a scene." the other people in the restaurant were now looking, but Soo Jung didn't care and stalked out. From the table, her mother and father were beyond embarassed and her mother looked at Kai. "Just leave her Kai. For good." even she had given up on her child.

Soo Jung's father sat at the table, sad and thin. He was rich but sick and was soon dying, leaving his company in the hands of his brat of a daughter.

"No. Eommoni, abeoji, good day." 

The couple watched the boy walk out with a high head and sighed.