Poor boy Kim Jong In

How To Turn Your Boyfriend Gay!

The next day Kyung Jae woke up with the most ear-splitting head ache ever. He held his head in his hands and groaned before quickly regretting the action. Vomit was building up in his stomach.

"You're a terrible drinker." Hana stood in the doorway, holding a cup of tea and munching on her bread roll. 

She walked over and he reached for the tea. "Uh uh." she held it away. "It's for me." He rolled his eyes.

Hana was such a tease. But he was used to it. 

No matter how drunk he was, he still knew he had a duty as a boyfriend to fulfill. "How's your period? Is your back still hurting? Have you run out of pads?"

She stared at him with wide, incredulous eyes and set her cup down. *Gay. Most definitely.* 

"Fine." her answer was curt. She bit her lip. Hana didn't want to sound mean but every single reminder that he gave away of his uality just utterly broke her heart.

Hana didn't want to admit it, but she was still pretty hung on him. She tilted her head.

Kyung Jae didn't look gay. He was very well built, and had an awesome tanned chest and arms, and he went to the gym every third day. He looked FAR from gay.

But the way he spoke and acted just gave it away.

Other men stared at him when he walked down the street, he held his bags in the most female way and he was fussier than Hana's own mum when it came to cooking and hygiene.

All these weren't obvious at first. It was during the end of last year that it really started. On New Years Eve, Hana had spilt red punch on her dress and who came to her aid with a box of wet wipes hidden in their HANDBAG? Yup, it was Kyung Jae.

"Look. I gotta go to work." she told him. 

Hana had already changed earlier and was already grabbing her keys. "Bye." Kyung Jae kissed her cheek, unaware of the cringing face she made.

When she was walking to her car, she sighed heavily. "God. What am I doing?"

-

"Hello! Welcome to Cafe Bass!" Hana was exhausted. She had been working since eight am and it was now two o clock. "This way please. Two? Okay." But she still had a job to do and she would to it.

Hana worked part time as a waitress and part time as a yoga instructor. Because today was Monday, Hana needed to go to the cafe.

She glanced up at the clock. *It's almost two thirty. Lunch time.* she smiled and wiped down the tables. 

She had just finished squirting the table cleaner on one of the back tables when she noticed a rather large boy sitting at a table by himself.

Normally, she wouldn't care and would just ask him if he had ordered anything, but this boy in particular had the signature light blue Tiffany bag in front of him. His face was forlorn and his eyes looked quiet upset and tired. Unknowingly, she approached him.

"Are you.. okay? Sir?" she asked him. 

The boy jolted upright and nodded, bowing slightly. *Hypocrite* she thought. He had slumped back in his seat.

She took the seat next to him. "For your girlfriend?" she nodded towards the bag. He coughed and nodded. "Yeah."

"You sound... sad. Did she break up with you?"

He scoffed. "No... it's just..." he was compelled to tell this stranger what was going on for some reason. "I spent a lot on this, and last time she rejected the bag."

Hana's eyes opened wider than they had ever been. *She must be a .* "I'm sure she's going to love it." 

She felt sorry for him. "Do you want anything?" she needed to get back to her job.

He avoided her eyes, and sheepishly grinned at the floor. "I'm a bit tight you know, after..." he gestured to the gift box.

"Oh." Hana left and came back with a cookie and a cup of tea. "Here. On the house." 

He stared at her as she went back to mopping the floor. Two minutes later, she came walking back to him with a reluctant and almost shy face.

"What's your name?"

He straightened up. "Kim Jong In. But people call me Kai."

Hana smiled at him, leaning on her mop. "Kai-ssi..." she thought for a moment. *No Choi Hana, this is the right thing.* 

She nodded in self -reassurance and said, "If I had a job that could pay you double what you get now... would you do it?"