Seunghyun Oppa.

How To Turn Your Boyfriend Gay!

"Oppa oppa oppa oppa oppa opp-"

"Stop it Hana." Seunghyun slapped a rough hand over , silencing her. Hana's eyes shined at him, her stare adoring, almost worshipping. 

He turned to Jonghyun, shaking his hand and gave the others a small smile. "What's up guys? How are y'all?" he looked over at the two oldest, "Graduated from university yet?"

Jonghyun gave him a dirty look. " 'Course hyung, who do you think we are? Idiots? We're just as smart as you." he quipped.

Seunghyun laughed. "Ahh it's good to be back in Korea and it's great to see you guys." he wrapped an arm around the beaming Hana. 

"Hyung, how was the United Kingdom?" Minho asked, settling on a nearby couch, spurring the others to do the same. Once comfortable, Seunghyun started talking. "It was pretty amazing; class was hard and stuff, so was work, but everything turned out right in the end... you guys won't believe the stuff that happened over there..."

Seunghyun had been in the United Kingdom at Cambridge for the university, successfully majoring in three degrees while he was there - accounting, literature and social economics. He had recieved his Masters degree in all of them and had been working as a government official since then.

Occassionally he would return to Korea to visit family and friends, but it had since been three years since the last visit. One thing Seunghyun loved were surprises and he had started to make a habit of never calling before visiting. This explained Hana's physical attatchment to him.

Seunghyun was a very good friend of Jonghyun's elder sister, the two being in the same high school class for over three years. Not only that, but he had once come back to Korea to exclusively give three lectures to students who would decide to do literature in the future. Hana had been one of them, and after the lecture he had approaced her, asking if she knew Jonghyun (he had seen her face in a picture when visiting Jonghyun's house). Ever since then Hana had absolutely worshipped him, doing anything and absolutely everything he wanted her to.

 

"How long you back for?" She asked, fixing her hair. Seunghyun tapped the screen of his phone, writing out a message to his long departed friends. He had told them to go ahead and watch the movie without him. "Just a few weeks - I'm on a break from work."

 

He looked around at the familiar faces. "Actually, I've got something to tell you all." 

 

Hana blinked expectantly. Minho rolled his as at her: as soon as she was in the presence of an older, successful and good looking guy, her brained turned into mush.

 

"I'm engaged."

 

Thank god Hana wasn't in love with him, because then her heart would've constricted and she would have died a painful death. Oh, wasn't that what she was feeling now? Her heart thumped fast. *Isn't this supposed to be exciting?* she thought. "But you're supposed to be mine forever..." she thought aloud, pouting.

 

Seunghyun laughed and pushed her head lightly. "Her name's Inyoung." He went on, "Met her while she was teacher's assisstant."

 

Kibum snorted and popped some food into his mouth. "Pft, a noona?" Everyone shook their heads - Kibum was disgusted by the idea of dating older women and made it known to everyone what he thought.

 

"Anyway, it's been a few years, but I didn't tell anyone cause we were still casual then. But I know that she's the one." He let a rare beam spread across his face. "I proposed to her a few months ago - but she got an internship further south of the UK so we're holding the wedding off until she can finish her work and move back home with me."

 

He fumbled around with his phone. Hana peeked at his shoulder, "Is there a picture of her on your phone?" Seunghyun tossed his mobile to her. Minho raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" Seunghyun shrugged, "Isn't like I have anything to hide."

 

Hana scrolled around the phone, trying to locate an image of the girl. Finally she set her eyes upon one. "Woah..." she breathed, her eyes glazing over.

 

This girl was a beauty. She was tall, had a round face but had the biggest dimples anyone had ever seen. Hana was sure that they'd appear even when she was simply chewing food or talking. She pressed a button and almost whistled. The girl had long legs too, her height close to Seunghyun's with only two inch wedges on.

 

Seunghyun slyly muttered, "She's an ex-model too." earning a punch from Kibum. "Knew it. You've always been like that."

 

While this was all happening, Taemin squirmed in his seat. He didn't know Seunghyun very well, so he had kept to himself a majority of the time in his presence, but the movie time was coming close and they had to go inside before they missed the total start of it. "Guys..." he whispered nervously, "we have to go..."

 

Seunghyun stood, slipping his phone into his pocket. "Sorry to keep you guys, I have a movie to catch too." 

 

They all fidgeted and stood up getting ready to move on and leave. "It was cool seeing you hyung." Jonghyun said. Seunghyun nodded and smiled, "I'll be sure to send you guys a wedding invite."

 

The two movies were on different sides, but before Hana could move away, Seunghyun caught her shoulder. "Hey Hana..."

 

She looked up at him, almost making him smile with the amount of kiddish happiness in his eyes. "Yep?" her tone was bright, joyful and distracted.

 

Seunghyun hesitated, but then squared his shoulders and moved to sit her down on the couch. "I'll be quick, I promise." He said in response at her confused face.

 

"What's happened since I left?"

 

"Well," Hana said matter-of-factly, "I grew three years older, I moved to the last year of high school... and I got cheated on by my boyfriend." She whispered the last part, looking away and trying to be apathetic.

 

Seunghyun sighed. Obviously something had happened. When he saw Hana he had almost done a double-take - She was thin and a little frail looking, something he had never seen before.

 

He hadn't known her since a child, but he had known her long enough to know that the only way Hana lost weight was when she stopped eating. Even when she was sick and only surviving on water and rice porridge she had the tendency to gain weight. Her weight loss could only explained skipped meals and bad sleep.

 

"How are you coping?" * Seunghyun, what the hell are you saying? Look at her, she looks disgusting* He berated himself for being so stupid. He was never good with feelings.

 

"Aaahhh..." she shrugged, "I'm doing okay. Not as well as I could have been or was, but it's... I'm moving on. It's hard but yeah." He saw the waterworks starting to turn on and made a desperate move to avoid them. If she started crying he would be at a total loss as to how to help her.

 

"You just... take care okay? Call me when or if something goes wrong and oppa'll come back and kick ." Hana snorted and laughed, "I've already got five boys doing that for me oppa, I'll be okay." She gave him a smile and he returned it, assured.

 

She got up, "See you later!" she waved running off in her high heels to join her friends.