Rid.

How To Turn Your Boyfriend Gay!

Hana was walking through her school, just about to leave for her new solely occupied home when a girl pushed past her.

"Sorry." the girl apologised very roughly and quite rudely, and Hana turned to say alright when she saw the girl's face. "Oh!" she exclaimed.

The girl turned and gave her a disgusted look. "What?"

So this was Soojung. Hana knew it was Soojung because the photo of her with Kai was always safely tucked in his wallet and he had shown her once or twice. "Um, nothing." 

Soojung frowned and her lips turned down. "Okay. Whatever." with a flounce of her hair, she turned and left.

"." Hana muttered under her breath.

As Soojung crossed the road, Hana gripped onto her backpack and looked Soojung over.

She wore a very pretty caramel colour trench coat and her hair was curled into beautiful chocolate swirls, and her fingers and ears dangled with jewels probably too expensive for Hana to even consider.

Sure, Hana was well off, but she never ever flaunted it like Soojung did.

Immediately - although it was prejudiced - Hana had already painted the image of Soojung being a snobby, uptight , who had completely no sense of the people around her.

She had no idea how right she was.

"Hey." someone poked her side and Hana looked up.

Minho stood by her side, smiling down at her. "Oppa!" she cried and hugged him.

He gave her a quick once over. "You okay?" he asked. Hana nodded as convincingly as she could and waited for the lights to turn green.

The two stepped onto the road and crossed it silently. "You finished school today?" he asked, casually making conversation.

Hana bit on her lip. "Well," she sniffed, "I had to go back and get my art folder. I wasn't supposed to come in today; it was a teacher's strike." she explained.

Minho nodded.

"Do you want to have lunch with me oppa?" she offered. "My favourite restaurant just opened again and I'm going now."

He honestly did, but he had a few urgent calls to make, both to his boss and to his friends. "Maybe another day Hana. I'm a little busy today." He explained.

She nodded. "Okay. How is work at the firm anyway?"

Minho worked in Seoul's resident law firm Kim and Co. as a rookie lawyer. But he basically did all the organising and only occasionally joined in with cases and actually gave input. All in all, he was very successful for a twenty year old.

"It's busy. We were hired to fight for JYJ against SM." Hana's eyes lit up. "JYJ? I love them!" Minho ruffled her hair. 

"I've met them."

She clung onto his arm and smiled up at him, "Are they amazing?"

"They're alright. Very thin and very tired looking. But great guys."

Hana sighed and shook her head. "They work too hard, and I guess they're very stressed because of the lawsuit."

Minho nodded. "I'll keep tabs on them for you." he winked.

She was just about to nod and grin when she remembered that she requested Kai to 'keep tabs' on Kyung Jae also, and she looked away.

He sensed her awkwardness and stopped walking. "I'm going in here." she looked up at the building and nodded. "Flashy Mr. law firm." he laughed loudly and patted her arm.

"See you." 

She waved and called after him, promising him to come over and bring Taemin and the others for dinner one day.

-

Minho smiled, but as soon as he turned the beam disappeared. He took out his phone and quickly pressed the number four on speed dial.

"Hello?"

"Hyung." he muttered, bowing at the receptionist and his co workers before going into his small cubicle like office.

He shut the door. "I saw Hana just then."

Something sounded over the phone and Kibum's voice came back over the line. "How is she huh? Heard from Kyung Jae about the break up."

Sinking into his chair and tapping a pen on paper, Minho frowned. "Not good. She's so... thin. You know how she is, every exam term she loses weight like crazy hyung! She's thin and she looks tired and even more frail than she's ever looked."

"She really loved Kyung you know."

Minho exhaled once more. "Yeah, I can see it now. What about him?"

Kibum snorted over the line. "He seems pretty fine about it. Just spoke to him actually." Minho raised an eyebrow. 

"And he seemed pretty stoked to be going out to lunch with that Kai person." Kibum commented.

He shook his head. "Think that Kai guy is good?"

Kibum was silent for a moment. "Dunno. I think Kyung Jae went for him though, as a person who has gay friends, I think Kyung Jae is gay."

"What the hell?" Minho shouted. "Since when?"

"SInce Kai." his reply was fast.

Minho nodded. "Then I guess we get rid of this Kai person."

"Sure."