No Ice.

How To Turn Your Boyfriend Gay!

"You're a ing !" Hana screamed, her cheek red and stinging.

"I don't think you're exactly in the right place to be saying this kind of stuff." Soojung countered, thoroughly pleased with herself.

"Wrong. I am in exactly the right place. You just slapped me for no ing reason you stupid !"

"Oh." Soojung scoffed. "I'm the ? I'm sorry, but why don't you try going for another man that's not already taken?" she rolled her eyes and picked up her handbag that rested on the chair next to them.

She had followed Hana and proceeded to drag the poor girl by the hair until they were alone on one of the many balconies of the Jung home.

Hana grabbed her shoulder and turned her around. "Right now, I'm gonna settle this." Her eyes stung with tears of fury and pain. There was nothing she wanted to do right then and there other than rip off Soojung's face. But she was better than that. Hopefully.

"I'm not interested in Kai." she spoke firmly, loudly and quickly. "So the ing image of me you have in your dumb little whip of a head can go itself." Hana had never ever used to many curse words in a phrase before. But this time, she was seeing red. There was no way she wouldn't be giving Soojung an whooping. 

Soojung walked away, but not before giving Hana a last glare that looked a little bit shaken.

Hana waited until she walked away and then frowned, the tears slipping past her eyelashes and dripping down her cheekbones and soaking the top trim of her dress. She wiped her cheeks and made her way over to the big bathroom that a few girls were in. 

They saw her red face and gushed over her, even though they were strangers. *At least there are other kind girls tonight* She sighed and let the girls worry over her.

Minutes later she walked out, her tears dried, some cooling cream a girl had smeared over her sore cheek and fresh make up applied. She wandered around slowly, carefully navigating her way as to avoid Soojung.

"Hey." A hand grabbed her arm and she jumped, her heart racing. She met Minho's concerned eyes and said tiredly, "Let's go home."

Minho frowned, surprised. "Wait why? What happened?" He was about to lead her away when the light changed a shade darker and threw itself on the side of her face.

Suddenly, the make up didn't cover up her swollen cheek muscles anymore. Minho narrowed his eyes and tilted her head so she was looking at him. "Did you get slapped by Soojung?" He asked. She nodded. There was no point lying to Minho. He whispered curse words under his breath and ran his thumb over her slightly pink cheek. "Didn't you get any ice?" She shook her head. "There was none. Can we please get home?" She practically begged him.

"Yeah alright. Get the gang together, we're ditching this junk house." Hana smiled as widely as she could and left to get the rest of hr friends.

As they gathered at the door, slipping past people, she wondered briefly if she needed to say goodbye to Kai, but one, she knew Soojung would have a hard grip on her man for the rest of the night, and two, she had already spoken to him before so he knew that she had attended the party and she had given Soojung a gift.

Her heart hurt as she left the beautiful home, but she surmised that it was the emptiness of the space next to her - the space that Kyung Jae had always taken up in parties.

Speaking of Kyung Jae, she wasn't particularly worried about him. He was her psycho ex lover, and she had her friends and family amongst others to protect her. It wasn't as if she had committed a crime of some sort.

"Let's go watch a movie. I heard the new Batman is really good." Taemin slouched in his seat, eating lollies he had taken from the party.

"Is it even still playing?" Hana perked up.

"It wouldn't hurt to check." Jonghyun said and soon enough they pulled into the cinema parking lot.

It was a bit strange, five males and a girl dressed formally enough to attend The Oscars walking into the cinema, but they decided to go ahead and get gold class. There was no use wasting their formal attire anyway.

"Hahaha!" Taemin guffawed as Kibum tripped over, sending at least a third of his popcorn bucket to spill on the floor.

Hana smiled and as he bowed profusely to the pretty and nice waiter girl about the mess. "Come on." she said, dragging him away from the mess. "The movie is about to start."

She whirled in her dress, her heart already becoming lighter. There was nothing more she ever enjoyed than just letting her hair down, wearing pretty clothes and going out with friends. Fortunately tonight she could do all three.

Then, she accidentally tripped on her heels as they dug into the velvet carpet and collapsed into a chest. 

"Sorry I-"

The man stared at her.

"Oh. Seunghyun oppa!"