Chapter 2

Death's Embrace

Written by Lilly (CrashedANGEL)

"Yah, wake up!" Lilly shouted pulling the covers that buried Miyu on her bed. Lilly gritted her teeth realizing Miyu had no intention of waking up so she did the only thing she could do.

"I guess I'll have to ask Nona to look out for me while I kidnap Jang Wooyoung and Park Jaebeom" Lilly sighed glancing to the side to see what she expected. Miyu sprung forth from her sleeping position and jumped out of bed.

"Why didn't you say that before?" She asked running to her closet to pick out some clothes.

"I don't know, what was I thinking?"

Miyu turned to her slowly after a second realizing her Unni's attitude. Usually Lilly was more sarcastic and more violent when it came to waking up her Dongsaengs. She never thought twice about turning her weapon on her friends if they were annoying her so what had changed?

"Unni are you okay?" Miyu asked cautiously as Lilly's eyes flashed her way. She gave Miyu a questioning look as Miyu went on. "Uh doesn't matter" Miyu shook her head before continuing to dig through her closet.

"I'll meet you downstairs when you're ready" Lilly said softly before turning and walking out of the bedroom. She walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where she could smell the familiar fragrance of Nona's homemade breakfast.

Growing up the way Lilly did, she never understood the meaning of feelings such as Friendship, Love, Trust, and Honesty until she was place into the Deadly Minded Girls with Mai, Miyu, Nona and Lyssa. Being the daughter of the feared Mr. Park wasn't as easy as trainees in the organization thought; Lilly's friends all knew that.

Lilly never met her Mother and knew better than to ask her Father about her. She grew up behind the walls of the organization and many thought one day she would take over for her Father as the organization leader, Lilly was one of those people. Although she was Mr. Park's one and only daughter he never showed her the love and care any normal man would show to his off spring. Instead, Mr. Park had Lilly under constant training while growing up to have her become one of the top assassins in the organization. A goal he did accomplish. Sometimes, as much as Lilly pinned for her Father to notice her as more than just an assassin, there was one thing she wanted even more. Lilly at least once, wanted to have the feeling of normalcy.

To feel that she wouldn't have to always watch her back when outside of the organization or that there might come a day when she finds out one of her best friends was killed on a job. 'That'll never happen though'. She thought to herself as she walked through the entrance of the kitchen.

Nona looked up from the pan in front of her which contained sizzling bacon once she sensed another presence in the room.

"Oh Lilly, I wondered who Miyu was shouting at this early in the morning. Boy that girl is loud sometimes" Nona chimed as she flipped the bacon slices onto a plate which was placed to the right of the stove Nona was stood at.

"She's getting ready now" Lilly said just above a whisper.

Nona looked at her noticing the tone of Lilly's voice. Nona always had a talent for noticing if something was wrong with one of the girls and Lilly was no exception. As much as Nona would want to talk to Lilly about it she knew Lilly sometimes liked to keep personal things to herself and if she didn't talk to Nona about it first then that was not Nona's place to meddle.

"You look nice" Nona smiled at her choosing the change the subject.

Lilly looked down at her outfit she had picked out for today. She wore black denim short shorts with a thin grey beater and long calf high boots. Her silent gun was slid into the side of her right boot which was unnoticeable but for Lilly it was easy access.

"Thanks, where're the others?" Lilly asked sitting down at the table in the kitchen which had 5 chairs surrounding it.

"Miyu like you said is getting dressed and Mai is in the spare bedroom trying to pry Lyssa away from Taecyeon. The girl's been there all night making sure he's okay."

Lilly shook her head in disagreement. Although she had agreed to keep this whole thing a secret from her Father she still couldn't believe Lyssa had fallen for that big tooth over grown giant. Although from what she had learnt from her own targets the night before she had to admit they were charming and different to any other guy she had seduced before.

"He's too tall for her" Lilly muttered as Nona laughed. Lilly looked at her questioningly. She was being very serious about it. Lyssa might be taller than Lilly but Taecyeon was taller than Nona and Nona was the tallest out of all the members in the Deadly Minded Girls.

"Are you sure you’re not just saying that because you're so much smaller" Nona asked as Lilly glared at her. Nona knew how Lilly was about her height. Standing at just 4'11, it was pretty hard to get people to take you seriously when you're that small, especially if you're trying to kill them.

'Hmm maybe that's why I seduce them first' Lilly thought to herself when Mai walked into the kitchen.
"Any luck?" Nona asked as Mai grunted. "We might as well move her bed in there because she's refusing to leave that dude's side. It's so repulsive that I could vomit."

"Shouldn't you be taking care of your own pet?" Lilly asked while tying her hair up as her bangs automatically swept to the side. Mai grimaced before retaliating. "He is not my pet, Pets are fluffy and less annoying and that guy ain't my hand. I don't care how famous he is."

"Are you sure you're just not hiding how much you really like him?" Lilly asked, teasing slightly as Mai's hands turned into fists. "I dare you to say that again" Mai snarled getting into a stance. Lilly stood up from her chair reaching for her right boot when Nona spun around sensing the joke had gone too far.

"Yah, there will be no fighting in this house or I swear, I will murder the both of you and then bring you back to dig your own graves. Do I make myself clear?" Nona asked as both Lilly and Mai glared at each other.

"ANSWER ME!" Nona's voice hit a new high tone which made both the Unni and the Dongseung jump.
'I hate it when she goes all bipolar on us'

Both Mai and Lilly nodded slowly as Nona let out a sigh before a smile re-appeared on Nona's face.

"Now Mai, come sit and eat your breakfast and then you can take the leftovers to the two boys we're keeping hostage" Nona grinned building a breakfast for Mai out of the food she had already made.

"Lilly would you like some?" Nona asked happily as Lilly rolled her eyes. "Miyu and I will be skipping breakfast. We're going to go get my targets today." Lilly said as a smirk made its way onto her lips.
"So soon?" Nona asked turning to them and placing a plate stacked with breakfast foods from around the world in front of Mai. Mai's eyes rounded in response to the sight of the meal.

"Well I figure Jaebeom and Wooyoung are missing their buddies so why put them through so much torture when they can experience the torture along with their friends?" Lilly smiled as Mai glanced at Nona.

"I'm confused, are we talking to Lilly here or Miyu?"

"Okay, I'm ready, let's go shed some famous dude's blood" Miyu appeared in the kitchen in a pair of black skinny jeans along with a long stripped long sleeved top. She wore very familiar black and silver high tops to complete her outfit.

"Aren't those my shoes?" Lilly questioned as Miyu grinned. "Mine, yours, what's the difference between sisters?" Miyu grinned as Mai smirked.

"Miyu, have you taken your injection yet?" Nona asked acting the motherly figure of the group as Miyu rolled her eyes.

"Of course now if you'll excuse both me and Lilly, we have work to go do, right Unni?" Miyu asked as Lilly once again stood up from her seat.

"Right but first go get your face mask, Nona since we're going to need to get away as fast as possible, once you're finished making breakfast could you come by in the car and wait at the spot like yesterday?" Lilly asked as Nona sighed and nodded.

"I'll go get changed"

Nona lifted the apron she had been wearing to cook over her head and left the kitchen to go put on some clothes.

"You're going to really need to be careful today" Mai sighed chowing down on her breakfast. Lilly glanced to her in curiosity. "What do you mean?"

Mai placed her knife and fork down on her plate before standing up and taking Lilly's hand. She proceeded to drag Lilly to the front room and placed her down on the couch before turning around and switching on the TV.

Lilly's eyes rounded as she watched a news report which showed a picture of 2 very familiar boys at the side of the screen. The news reporter went on to explain about how the 2 members known as Hwang Chansung and Ok Taecyeon of the popular boy group 2PM had mysteriously been kidnapped by two girls yesterday at the premiere of a new movie they attended.

Mai switched off the TV and looked at Lilly.

"How did they know it was two girls?" Lilly asked as Mai shrugged. "It was probably the 2 security guards Lyssa and I went head to head with before getting Chansung. Figures they'd rat us out" Mai rolled her eyes.

Suddenly a smile appeared on Lilly's face. Mai looked at her questioningly. "Lilly, why are you smiling like that?"

"Because this just got a whole lot easier" She grinned as Mai looked at her as if she belonged in a mental institute.

"This whole group needs shrink" Mai muttered leaving the living room and Lilly to go finish her breakfast.
.
.
.
"Okay, Nona is going to text me when she's outside and that’s when we'll make our move okay?" Lilly asked as Miyu fidgeted in her seat uncomfortably.

"I thought we were going to get to hurt them" Miyu pouted after realizing she would not get to inflict any bodily harm on anyone today and that she really was just there to have Lilly's back while she took care of her targets.

"Would you stop pouting already?" Lilly hissed which only made Miyu pout some more. "How do you know this is going to work anyway? Your targets are probably out looking for Taecyeon and Chansung right now, not planning on meeting up with you, especially here of all places" Miyu said as she looked around from the table she was sat at which was situated close to the bar in the same building both Taecyeon and Chansung had been kidnapped from the night before.

"Hey, Jaebeom said that if I ever needed anything then I should give him a call and I have, okay? Now can you name one guy who has ever stood me up before?" Lilly asked as Miyu went silent.

"Exactly so stop complaining and smile because here he is, oh and he brought Wooyoung" Lilly said standing up as the two very men who she had been flirting with last night approached her.

'It's like hitting two birds with one stone….2 very handsome birds at that'

Both Jaebeom and Wooyoung looked a lot more stressed than they did the night before but Lilly didn't need to ask why. It was quite obvious what had them both so stressed.

"You came" Lilly put on a bright smile to both boys as Miyu remained in her seat now knowing she was definitely not going to have any type of what she called “fun”. "Yeah" Jaebeom stuffed his hands into his jeans pocket as Lilly showed them both a sympathetic look.

"That look on your face tells me you've seen the news" Wooyoung said softly as Lilly bit her lip and nodded.

"I'm so sorry guys. The police will find them and the people who took them so don't worry" Lilly said as Jaebeom nodded. Wooyoung took a seat on Lilly's right while Jaebeom took the seat on her left. 'Well don't mind me' Miyu thought to herself in annoyance as Lilly sighed. "Um how about me and my friend Miyu go get some drinks?" Lilly asked as Jaebeom nodded. "A diet coke please" He asked as Lilly nodded before turning to Wooyoung. "I'm not really thirsty but thanks for asking" He spoke softly as Lilly forced the smile to stay on her face and nodded before grabbing Miyu's arm and walking to the bar with her.
Lilly ordered the drinks and turned to Miyu while waiting. "Okay, what am I going to do if Wooyoung refuses to drink, I can't exactly stick a funnel down his throat and force him to drink, that'd look a tad
suspicious?" Lilly asked trying to remain calm.

Miyu sighed. "He'll probably drink later. Just for now focus on Jaebeom. He seems to be the one with the muscles." Miyu smirked.

"Yah!" Lilly shouted as Miyu looked at her in surprise.

'Why did I just snap at her?' Lilly asked herself and she shook her head and sighed.

"Sorry, I don't know what came over me" She excused herself before turning to the bar as the bartender handed over the drinks. She give Miyu's drink and her own to Miyu and instructed her to go sit back at the table while she paid the bar tender and secretly placed the familiar white powder into Jaebeom's drink before turning and walking back to the table herself.
.
.
.
"I think I'm going to throw up" Jaebeom covered his mouth a while later and ran for the toilet leaving Lilly, Miyu and Wooyoung at the table. At that minute Miyu's cell phone beeped. She pulled it out. 'Next time tell Lilly not to leave her phone at the house if she wants me to help out on a mission, I'm here' –Nona.’

Miyu shut her phone and shoved it into her bag where her knifes were safely kept. Miyu shot Lilly a looked who was busy flirting with Wooyoung. Lilly instantly got the meaning and sprung up from her seat. "I'm going to go see how Jaebeom is doing. Miyu, come with me?" Lilly asked as Miyu nodded and stood up to follow Lilly into the toilets.

'What's with girls always going to the toilet together?' Wooyoung thought to himself one of many unanswered questions to the male species.

Meanwhile, as Lilly and Miyu entered the male’s toilets and they were greeted by the sound of bawking which could only be coming from Jaebeom in the 2nd stall. Lilly gritted her teeth and took a step inside the stall. She placed her hand softly on his back.

"How are you feeling?" She asked softly rubbing his back slowly as Jaebeom coughed.

"I'm fine, I guess the diet coke didn't agree with me" His voice came out all hoarse. Lilly rolled her eyes as the hand that wasn't rubbing Jaebeom's back reached into her boot. Miyu stood outside the stall while Lilly did her job.

"I think there's another reason for that" Lilly said as she grabbed the back of Jaebeom's collar and slammed him against the wall of the toilet stall.

"What the—" Jaebeom began but quickly shut up when he realized the cold metal like object pressed against his neck was the muzzle of a gun Lilly had hold of.

"One wrong move and I'll blow your head off in an instant, understand?" Lilly whispered in a deadly tone. She didn't need to check to know Miyu had a small smile on her face.

Jaebeom looked at her trying to understand the situation he was in before realization dawn on him but he didn't have time to say anything.

"Goodnight" Lilly leaned in and kissed him softly on the cheek before slamming the metal handle of her gun across Jaebeom's head which sent him into a state of unconsciousness almost instantly.

Unfortunately Lilly wasn't expecting to gain his extra weight and stumbled backwards out of the toilet stall before falling to the floor herself as Jaebeom collapsed on top of her. Miyu spun around at the sudden thud and rolled her eyes.

"Unni, you're not being a very good example for me" She smirked as Lilly blew her bangs out of her eyes.

"Hyung are you okay?" Wooyoung suddenly walked through the door of the toilets to see the scene of his Hyung on top of the girl he liked unconscious with a gun in her hand and her friend standing above them.

"Oh my god!" Wooyoung exclaimed backing away as Miyu gritted her teeth and pulled the knives from out of her bag.

Before Wooyoung could even make a run for the door, Miyu flung the knives his way which instantly sliced through the clothes he was wearing and pinned him to the wall behind him. Miyu grinned and turned to Lilly.

"That's how you do it, Unni." Miyu said before cackling. Lilly rolled her eyes and slipped out from underneath Jaebeom. Miyu helped her back up onto her feet as Wooyoung watched them with wide eyes.

"You're them, aren't you? You're the girls who kidnapped Chansung and Taecyeon!" Wooyoung shouted out as Miyu walked over to him and pulled out a knife she had spare.

"Guys like you are the best to kill. You're the type that cries." Miyu snarled as she trailed the sharp end of her knife down Wooyoung’s chest.

"Miyu, back off. He's my target." Lilly snapped as Miyu looked back at her and stepped away.

Lilly walked over to Wooyoung and give him an honest smile. "I'm not going to lie to you Wooyoung, we did kidnap Taecyeon and Chansung but we do have them and they're alive. You can meet them if you like?" Lilly asked as Wooyoung looked at her thinking 'How could someone who looks so much like an angel do such a thing like this?'

"If I come you won't hurt any of my Hyungs and Dongsaengs, right?" Wooyoung asked as Miyu scoffed. "I can't make any promises".

Wooyoung looked to Lilly. He got lost in her deep green eyes as she sighed. "I can, I promise not to harm you or your Hyungs" She said softly and something inside of Wooyoung forced him to believe her words. As if her words were golden, he believed her without a doubt in his mind. She wouldn't hurt him or his friends.

"Then I'll come with you willingly. I want to see Taecyeon Hyung and Chansung" Wooyoung said as Lilly smiled and nodded before reaching into his jeans pocket and taking out his cell phone.

"Just so you don't betray us" Lilly said simply as Miyu searched for Jaebeom phone as he lay unconscious on the floor.

'Like you're one to talk' Wooyoung thought as he watched his Hyung being searched until Miyu pulled away with Jaebeom phone in hand. She quickly placed Jaebeom phone in her bag and took Wooyoung's phone from Lilly too.

"Because you've agreed to some willingly we won't knock you out" Lilly said as Miyu looked at her Unni in shock. "We won't?" She asked as Lilly nodded. "Of course we'll have to bind your hands together and cover your eyes. For safety reasons, you understand right?" Lilly asked as Wooyoung gritted his teeth and nodded.

He needed to see if his friends were okay and if this was the only way to do it then so be it. Lilly turned to Miyu. Miyu avoided eye contact, knowing what her Unni was asking for. "Don't do that Miyu because you and I both know you have what I need" Lilly said giving Miyu a stern look.

Miyu hissed and pulled out a pair of metal hand cuffs and a piece of cloth she carried in her bag along with her knifes. Miyu very rarely used them because she never really had left anyone alive to use them on.

Lilly took them from her happily and first tied the cloth over Wooyoung’s eye disabling his sense of sight. Lilly quickly pulled out the knives that still had Wooyoung pinned to the wall and handed them back to Miyu before taking both Wooyoung's hands and cuffing them together so he wouldn't be able to fight back if he had plans to.

Suddenly Wooyoung heard a beeping noise. The same type of noise he heard the last time Lilly's friend got a message. "Lilly Unni, she's getting impatient. We better hurry." He heard Miyu say quickly.

Lilly looked to Miyu and sighed. She turned back to Wooyoung quickly. “Miyu's going to guide you out of here but don't try anything funny. She's a lot more violent than me and with just me here there's a very small chance I'll be able to stop her if she turns against you. Don't do anything stupid." She warned as Wooyoung sighed.

"Thanks for the tip"

Lilly walked Wooyoung over to Miyu and give her warning look. "Lay one finger on him and I'll personally become your worst nightmare. Got it?" Lilly asked as Miyu rolled her eyes. "Why do all you Unnis think I can't control myself?"

Lilly ignored her Dongsaengs question and walked over to the limp body that was Park Jaebeom.

"Aish, you don't know how lucky you are right now" Lilly said picking up Jaebeom with all her strength. Her arm curled around his waist for support and his right arm hung around her shoulder before she began to drag him out of the toilets following Miyu and Wooyoung.
.
.
.
Once they reached the car Nona had been waiting in, and they sighed in relief no one had seen them.
"Wait a minute; one of them is still conscious again?" Nona asked keeping her eyes on the road as Miyu sat in the passenger seat next to her.

Lilly sat in the back with Wooyoung on her left still blinded and hand cuffed while Jaebeom sat on her left with his head resting on her shoulder. Nona rolled her eyes.

"Mai's just going to kill you" She tutted thinking back to all the hassle Mai had when she kept Taecyeon conscious as Miyu scoffed.

"Oh sure, the Unnis get to have all the fun"

The rest of the car ride was silent as Nona concentrated on the road, Miyu pouted, Lilly thought about all the ways Mai might want to kill her, Wooyoung waited to be reunited with his friends, and Jaebeom wondered when he would be able to open his eyes again.